What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

G

Also if you purchased anything from seedbay for a certian time period they were giving out the "Verry Berry Surprise" packs, those are BB s1's.

THC

newbgrow

blackberry widow f3's are on cbay plentifully for 50 instant purchase.
the blackberry s1's are given away free on seedbay and you can buy them from dr chronic's site.

i dont think neither are hard to get lol

G

cbay

cbay

i checked c-bay today and bb widow where all but gone.i pack left i do not think the 50 i sent will reach them in time to use the buy now and as far as the bb s1 i was told they gave them all out so looks as if i might be stuck maybe the guys will put up some more!!! i want to get a bunch so i can start my new projects does any one know the male female percentage? and I CHANGED THE RULES A BITE TO HELP WITH THE POSTS !!

see yea soon :bat:

G

blackberry widow

blackberry widow

here are some pics of my bb widow's that i started not sure what i will find but i will let you all know what comes out of it :moon: as allways

see yea soon

G

Nice young plants you got there. I grew out some of the Blackberry Widow and found nice dark purple color and a nice strong Blackberry smell. You'll be happy with them either way. If your looking for those purple colors. You'll find them in a full pack of seeds for sure and also the Blackberry smelling Pheno.
Take care

Here's a old picture of my grow. Very early into the budding you can already see the purple coming in.
Later

Last edited:
G

golddust women

golddust women

thanks you rock :kissass: i did get a full pack and i am looking forward to doing some breeding with them as allways

see yea soon

G

allmost forgot about this post sorry

allmost forgot about this post sorry

i was going threw my cp and found this i had forgotten i had started this so sorry guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :bat:
here are soem pics form my new garden pics i hope that every one enjoys them as i have enjoyed growing them take care all and i will not for get this post well as allways

see ya soon

G

Trich production sucks on anything I've ever seen labeled "Blackberry x __________", as well as the S1s and so on.

Gotta agree with CBF on this one [really tryin not to be redundant here, but its the truth]. They're pretty plants and that's it. :) Don't you remember why Gypsy started GIVING THEM OUT in the first place? :)

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I have to agree with CBF here!

I have to agree with CBF here!

Although the BBW does have a few decent plants the potency is nowhere near most other strains.(beats Afghanica though)I found extreme sativa and indicas in the mix and both were of decent to medium potency.It could be used to breed in color but as you backcross to the more potent parent you also lose the ratio of colorful plants.The flavor is like Opium insense,nevwer smelled anything like it....
But people do like the color and it's completely up to the individual.............CC
It doesn't compare to this but...

Now for the BBW pics.........

G

Hey CC, did you ever find a male from those beans i sent you? Hope you did and made those seeds for all to enjoy. Color looking good
Take care

G

I grew out the Blackberry S1's and I thought the light green Aloha'98 pheno was the strongest by far. The dark purple and almost black ones had a strong licorice taste and good yield but not near as potent as the the lighter green ones.

I have a Blackberry Widow here and Blackberry Apocoplypse cross here as well that I will be growing out shortly.

Tex

3legdog

Nice TK glad to hear your thoughts again on the bbs1's. :yes:

I have also come to realize the green s1 is the strongest & the more indica dom. purple 1 really is got a decent high as well & taste like really unique...black liquorish :yummy:

a clone grown now of the indica dom. bbs1

cured bud 1 from plant above

cured green pheno & taste & high are pretty dam good :wave:

3legdog

Whatcha think of Blackberry Deez..-or- Blackberry Burmese....CBF ?? Anyone ?

CBF does make excellent points as only 1 or 2 of these phenos will be allowed to stay a short while :asskick:

this Blackberry sativa pheno is not very potent, but hell i smoke a whole J & tain't to bad :biglaugh:

3legdog

Sorry to get off topic Dezy :bat: . Just figured id share my lil bb knowledge, but know nothing about ww so can't comment. :wave:
this green pheno (blackberrys1) might even be something like BBxwidow? :confused: ...if so it's the best of the 'lot' i got. :wave:

hd28

ive been growing out these s-1's for awhile i kept only this pheno and it is very potent. it grows big buds on thin tiny stalks and will snap quickly,id like to let it go longer but the stalks wont allow that its at 45 days and leaning on others and staked up and tied to stay up, by 50 days it will have to come out. but i love the smoke ,the taste, the smell, the photo qualities. everything except the strength

G

3LD If my opinion counts - BlackBerry Burmese. Now to the subject at hand...Keep in mind that bag appeal and such mean absolutely Nothing to me...The bud from BBS1's (VBS from Gypsy) I have sampled and the 2 I have growing are by no means disappointing in potency. Yield is lacking a bit on one (purple/hues but not the extreme Purp) and the other (green so far) looks chunky and is growing Columnar (branches stay tight to the main stalk) with a visible trich coating at about 20 days (this surprized me). I was a bit upset when I found out what these were (I don't like using selfed or femmed seeds and had established 2 by the time I found out) but out of the 2 types I've sampled and seen grow hermie free (see above), neither would/will get kicked outta my room.

3legdog

Right on WWM i also have not nor ever will buy femd' seeds. I didn't even know what these were till after i had started them & honestly i really don't plan to keep any of them around too long since they threw a few nannners late & selfed again. I don't like any potential chuckn' & theres way too many great 1s to not move on.

I ve already decided to make some crosses with my Burmese, the v3 & SAGE. I also just ordered Wonderbx2 & the Princess Deez....lookn for a few good seriously heavy indica pappas at this point. Years of fun ahead :)
new Blackberry pics today of sativa pheno

Last edited:
G

thanks everyone

thanks everyone

i would like to take this time to thank everyone for being part of this thread and being so kind!!!!!!!! i have enjoyed everyone's input and pics so thank you :wave:
now tx kid i got some blackberry widow going in fact here is a few pics i also crossed my afghan and will be playing with them also so i will let you all know how that goes for sure :yoinks:

hey my main man 3legdog whats up bro very nice to see you again now hit me up i got some questions for ya what did you mean "Deez....lookn for a few good seriously heavy indica pappas at this point. Years of fun ahead :)" and the answer is hell yes

now where has cbf gone did i miss emm some where, he had some really good post early on cbf come out come out where ever you are.please don't be a stranger ok.
well enough with that here are my pics and more to come soon once again thanks to everyone as allways

see ya soon

3legdog

Hey Dezy :wave: . I was just brainstormn :chin: aloud on how i plan to cross my Burmese, SD & SAGE momas with the Williams Wonder bx2 & mabey the Princess Deisel. It's taken forever to decide on what i actually want to cross & hell i might even change again :chin: I 'll get some of my own crosses made 1 day ...mabey by 07' :bat: , but hell what's the hurry. Takr easy buddy :wave: