What's new

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

G

gcg's got my back

gcg's got my back

thanks gcg i know i can count on you to have my back i could not of put any better than that. here is a few pics for you it's hard to type right now as my fingers are sticking to the key borad more to come soon :wave:

G

what ever man

what ever man

so i see some like whats going on in my neck of the world and some have questions but to them f/o :moon: and to thoese that enjoy what i have put up and have stood by my side you all rock :woohoo: here are some pics i found from the other night kind a cool growing has taken over but i think my fav part is taking the pics lol :bat: so let me know what you think ok

Nomad

makin my mouth water!

that purp always blows my mind, good job dez, reminds me of the original blackberry i grew, the color is almost exactly the same.. to bad i didnt know how to clone then. :( Btw how do they smell?

G

thanks nomad for the kind words !!!!! it's funny gcg and i just where talking about that yester day.when i try to tell some one what my plants smell like i try to use a smell that any one could recognize.gcg thinks it smells like blackberry's but can not put my finger on it.they smell like nothing i have smelled before.it's very deep dark and sweet for sure not much skunk to it i don't think it smells like mj at all well not to me any ways. maybe some one eles can put it in to word better than me.the bb widows where done by jojo and where his f1's i am very happy with how they turned out very stable awsome work i think.well her is some more pics i found what you think about this as allways see ya soon

G

Nomad they kind of smell like bubblegum plants that I have grown with a strong blackberry smell also. They are very sweet. Every time I go out and smell the males ( thanks BRO but I am not into men J/K) I have to wipe my drool off the plants.

GCG

Nomad

^^yeah i remember that sweet smell, its like perfume and the cylaxes look like they've been saturated in purple ink. *drools*

G

what to do with the clipings

what to do with the clipings

so harveted my other two bbwidows and i just had a plate full of clipings :moon: so what to do with them i can just throw them away sure!!!! but my wife got the cat and started to play with him and the next thing you know well lok at the pics :bat: i know he loves the smell just as much as we do he is my silent partner i think allways watching and keeping me company well of to the tattoo shop as allways see ya soon :wave:

G

hey dezylu :joint:
great job on this grow my friend!! looks like your cat is waxed to the max bro, hummm most be some sweeet ass cat nip for sure hahaha.....
nice pics dude :wave:

G

yo mgj thanks bud ya my cat is cool i know i picked him out of the bunch he's like me a goof ball and jaws whats up man how the hell you been thanks for the kind words and the mail you sent me i am sorry that i have been so quiet as of late but this whole thing with folks getting poped sucks and to tell you the truth scares the hell out of me!!! but as any strom it will pass and then on with the show my f1's are coming allong well and i will update you all soon i hope all is well and please stay safe
see ya soon

relic2779

hideyoshi said:
on the subject, are any blackberry seeds of any sort available again? not including memy's.(I aint a millionaire) would buy them for the color alone....

I'd like to know the answer to this question myself, anyone know where to pick some up? :chin:

Edit:
I'd love to get some blackberry widow.. Can someone PM a link?

Last edited:
G

well now thats the question is it not hmmmmmmm well i looked for some so i could post it up but the deal with all the sites going bust got a lot of folks scared for sure :fsu: could not find any for you all.evan jojo the guy i got mine form has gone underground or at least i could not find him !!! i bet as soon as things calm down there will be a butt load of them in fact a little birdy told me he has some :sasmokin: but is to scared right now you all know who got the purple fever :bat: just you all waite and see ok
and as allways

see ya soon :wave:

Last edited:
G

:wave: OK Dezy I thought I would post a few pics of your males that I have before they got the AXE!!! I did take clones of them before chopping. These pics give you an idea of the structure of the plants. You definitely have some great breeding stock. :woohoo:

GCG

G

well i got mine from jojo and all 10 whee the same smell and color good luck

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
the true blackberry is hard to find.

Most of what is grown here is veryberrysuprise or VBS(blackberry) and yes there suposed to be S1's so all females.

I just started my 9 VBS's and cant wait to see. :wave:

Last edited:
G

Jumping into the pool. Watch out. Here i come
As for the Real Blackberry. It's in clone form and in a very few hands and i mean very few. The chance of getting it is none, but as Glass has stated. There are suppose to be S1, but nothing that looks like Somablaze true cut.

As for Blackberry Widow from Jojo. I can comfirm that you will find very nice Dark and lite colored purple Pheno in every pack. I've had a few packs of the F2's and they were just awesome. He also had some F3's which i have, but haven't had the time to grow out yet. Heard his selection was even beter with the F3's.

Blackberry S1 AKA Very Berry Surprise. I've seen very awesome colors from a few grows. There are alot of these seeds floating around. No one "really" knows for sure, if these where S1 or crosses of Blackberry Widow or a cross some what they same, but these seeds are not as pretty as the True Blackberry cut, but damn close.

Another cross that you might want to find and get your hands on is BlackRussian. I have a pack from Subcool. Going to grow these once i can. I've seen some Super Awesome pictures of these and i think these are the very closest your going to get to the real Blackberry cut. These plant are just so pretty and tasty from what i've seen. If you can find these, give them a try.

Final thoughts
If you want something close to Blackberry. I would try these in order. If you can find them, but with all that is happen. I doubt your going to find much for ahwhile.

1. Black Russian
2. Blackberry Widow
3. Very Berry Surprise

I placed them in this order, because of what i've seen for colors in these crosses. The order is rated at the high Pheno of Deep Purple in these crosses, but VBS can also bump out BBW in order. You will be happy with all three.
Good luck and take care