What's new

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

G

off topic butttt

off topic butttt

i know this is off topic , but i know i allways love the pics of the harvets and buds so here is my ice from tonight's chop :moon: hope you all enjoy as i know i have. in the next few days some more pics of the bbwidows in flower mmm they are really start'n to show the purple :woohoo: well as allways

see ya soon

G

fine grow my firend very nice buds i beat they are sweet smeeling also

G

a few purple pics

a few purple pics

here is a few pics i took today before i went out the purple is really starting to come on now :yoinks: and the smell is very floral allmost skunky mmmmmm :bat: good well as allways

see ya soon

G

wow very nice man how man day you at? i hope that mine will look as good as yours and is that a bb or bbwidow? thanks for stoping in and sharing

G

hello there :joint:
damn you guys are lucky, all 4 of mine are the green ones..ummm i had thought i had a purple but at lass just a green one with some purple highlites :confused: :confused: ........

dez, love that second pic bro :woohoo:

alex, looks like you made it bro very nicle done :woohoo:

NWM, your also finishing up very very nicely bro, sure was hoping to get into some of those beautiful colors you all seem to have......

3leg, as always my friend awesome work dude, you truely have a gift for the color my friend :yoinks: ......
fantastic thread :wave: :wave:

G

yo jaws whats up bro thanks for the kind words bro :wave: yes i did get lucky this is the frist set of seeds i grew and they where cared for at my man garlics place seeing as how i had to finish up a grow now that i have some more room i got them back and they are in flower only like 2 weeks now but really showing some purple my first set of seeds was used to get some breeding stock here is a pic of the first one i looks at lot like yours they tell me that is the better of the two as far as smoke goes :bat: so with that said i will as allways

see ya soon :wave:

G

hello dez :joint:
hummm ya bro that looks alot like mine, but with more purp.....do you exspect that one to go all purple for you :chin: :chin:
peace :wave:

G

no that was all she wrote man i wish they all where purple but then i would not have a goal to shot for i am trying to get them to the point where its all purple all the time and i started my bb afghan project also here is a pic of the seedlings in my veg room while the frist pics are in my flower room :yoinks:

G

my little ones arn't so little

my little ones arn't so little

well my little ones are not so little any more tell me what you think, i never smelt anything like the carls bud with a skunky smell so soon :woohoo: i opend my veg room to check them out and dam i allmost fell over :yoinks: but enough of that here we go :sasmokin:

as allways

G

a sneak peak at the f1's

a sneak peak at the f1's

well here is a little update for the bb in flower more will come this weekend :woohoo:

mosess187

yeah that' what i'm talking about :yoinks: nice! and purple!....so has anyone put any of these vbs under a scrog? :chin: ....or is she not built for all off that :yummy:

G

an long over due update

an long over due update

hi every one i want to thank you for sticking by my side and not yelling to loudly. i know it has been a while but with that said there have been some changes are you ready :bat: my babbies are coming along nicely i think my gn mystery mix is a keeper for sure she will go in to reveg so i can clone her and that will buy me time to clear out some room too :yoinks: i have had a battel in trying to figure out how to grow first and the on top of that how to breed i do have a long way to go i know but with shots like this it helps keep me going.can you belive it, it's only my secound grow and i got my own fi's allready well with that said here are some pics i am off to the store to get bats for the camera :chin:
as allways

Last edited:
G

hello dezylu :joint:
ahhh man that 1st pic in post no. 73 is amazing bro, could not get a better color difrence if ya tried dude :yoinks: :yoinks: ......man if you have already made f1's in your second grow then you most difinitly have my repect my friend, very very impressive bro.......the 9th pic in your last post is difinitly the plant i'm chaseing right now, awesome plnt awesome pic bro........i'm checking mine every day looking for the bud leaves to turn, but at 42 days and no sign of it i'm afraid this plant is just not the one.....but hell man its a really pretty plant in-of-its self...you just keep doing what every it is your doing my friend........most excellent work my friend...........
breed on bro :wave:

afropips

Hiya Purple Fans,

Tribal Vision has some purple phenos.
Not such a bright purple as the Blackberry Blag
but Extremely Potent.
A Huge yielder too.

Sweet Purple & Purple power were before any of the
Blackberry blag. They were also unpotent beautiful purple buds.
In S.Africa we would call them "Jat Koppe" which translates to
weak heads.

Purple Runnings.........

Tribal Vision Pics:-

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I have never had a potent purple plant. Or buds. There ok but its kinda of a heavy stone but one that doesnt really come on so you peak at the time you smoke(instead of 10-20 minutes later) and go down from there. Its better then weaker buds. But still isnt strong.

G

hello there :joint:
hummm well i disagree my friends, the purple blackberry bud i have will kick that ass, ans is also some what of a creeper weed....have not tried the green pheno yet but i'm sure it will be good as well......

hello afro, been thinking about getting some of that from your shop :chin: ...i already have some of your tripble threat, have not grown it yet but it is coming around :yoinks: .
thank's guys :wave:

G

on the subject, are any blackberry seeds of any sort available again? not including memy's.(I aint a millionaire) would buy them for the color alone....