What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Wow man outstanding grow. Wish i would have seen it earlier but better late then never. If i had all that, i would be in concentrate heaven

Germanator

Nugs look good bro. I still can't believe you picked up all those seeds... fuckin great. Did you get ahold of the SS AK that you mentioned before? I think I'm going to save my Blueberry cuts for the great outdoors this year. Got to sample some of the flowers from the mother stock and it was top notch, so I'll be looking forward to runing that along with some sativas this year.

You going to post your build in here or the Design & Equip.?

Be easy
Germ

hazy

Veteran
Beautiful plants DH.
Those purple and black leaves are amazing.

Nice score with the seeds.
I think Kalichakra from Mandala would be killer.

Winston_Smith

I am looking forward to you new build!!!
Thanks for the inspiration,
I have a shed grow going now too!
Very basic but will be working on it to get it outfitted and dialed in like yours.
Thanks for sharing!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Winston_Smith said:
I am looking forward to you new build!!!
Thanks for the inspiration,
I have a shed grow going now too!
Very basic but will be working on it to get it outfitted and dialed in like yours.
Thanks for sharing!

thanks man.
been busy getting ready to move... was supposed to be tommorow, but ive been behind, so looks like im in for the 14th'

ill be building a 14x20 flower room, although i dont have enough equip itll be expanded.

im also probably going to have a 15x3 veg room.... odd shape.

but first some nug shots from my last 4 plants...

makes excelent smokeing :p

i was using 2 3x2 flood tables to host my 6" square buckets but they were wasting space so im laying them across the floor.
going to suck moving alot of plants, but i dont want to wait....

i added 4 more bags with 10 seeds to germ after i took this pic

hasberry, godberry, Double Strawberry diesel, chemdog.

hoping to have 80-100 plants, and going by the 50/50 maybe ill get 50 girls....

im very impressed with sensi's packaging..

the collection. after this round pop's and gets to flower ill start another round of seeds...
round 2 will include,
DJS
blueberry
OTM

MRN
SSH

SOMA
ROCK BUD
NYCD

3 different kinds of master kush...
1 local,
1 dutch passion (5 pack fem)
1 nirvana

sensi
hashplant

DRAtomic
nlxblueberry
NL

i wish i would get better luck with these seeds... some are a huge hit-and-miss... :badday:
wish me luck.

OH BTW...
ive got all the mandalas' going in this run....
hashberry
sadahu
white satin
kalichicara
satori

should be a fun run!

D

dongle69

Sweet!
A great alternative to a tent indoors as well.
You are building a "real" room now?
I've been sticking with my tents so long because I can't make up my mind on what I want to build.
Nice work!

Germanator

That genetic lineup is out of control. Nice nug shots. Moving those square containers is going to be a bitch soon... luckily you'll be out. Be easy, and be safe with the move bro.

Germ

Damn son.....
I just popped my 8 of my OGKush beans, 10 Hashberry, 5 Blue Apollo.....

Good luck this round! Thanks for your help bro!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Germanator said:
That genetic lineup is out of control. Nice nug shots. Moving those square containers is going to be a bitch soon... luckily you'll be out. Be easy, and be safe with the move bro.

Germ

thanks man, it was worth the dough... months of planning... about to fruition.. oh its a beutiful thing.

Navigator330 said:
Damn son.....
I just popped my 8 of my OGKush beans, 10 Hashberry, 5 Blue Apollo.....

Good luck this round! Thanks for your help bro!
thoes 30 of so OG's in the middle are the same #2's *********.....
good luck!

ive grown apollo 11 before, it was a soaring sativa 13 week'r

dongle69 said:
Sweet!
A great alternative to a tent indoors as well.
You are building a "real" room now?
I've been sticking with my tents so long because I can't make up my mind on what I want to build.
Nice work!

yea im building a real room now!
probably 2 or 3 if i get out of control...although im highly considering a 4x8 tent for sativa flowering... (most sativas, especialy equitorial ones prefer 10/14 -11/13 on/off, if i remember correctly)
ive got a 14x20 and a 14x15 room and a 15x 3 room all available for my wild fantasies!

oh its going to be fun! im figuring some sort of sub-walls coated with mylar..

its probably only going to be 6 lights/ 4-5k, 6x12 +/- for the first run.. ...
its all 'by ear' right now, but it will be sick.

G

guest5703

Damn digital, you are about to start rocking your new place dude. I wish I could help you8 move all that shit haha you probably need a hand, but really man all those strains!!!?!?? Wow your gonna have some work to do at your new place, will you be picking out moms and such??? Out of that many seeds you have got to find one specific strains and pheno that is just the bomb!!!!! Keep this shit up digi I want to see you come through with the dank!!!!! PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
Damn digital, you are about to start rocking your new place dude. I wish I could help you8 move all that shit haha you probably need a hand, but really man all those strains!!!?!?? Wow your gonna have some work to do at your new place, will you be picking out moms and such??? Out of that many seeds you have got to find one specific strains and pheno that is just the bomb!!!!! Keep this shit up digi I want to see you come through with the dank!!!!! PEACE

thanks man, hopefuly id like to find between 9-16 mom's whatever fits in a 4x4 Hydrohut the best.

some of the big dollars id like to find good moms!

kinger

Veteran
Those were some nice plants Digitalhippy,those OG beans really turned out nice.I need to find that cut.I hope nothing but the best for your next seed round.I will be watching cause you pump out some nice plants.And all those strains are great.kinger :joint:

D

dongle69

treeborion said:
I thought you were only allowed six plants no?

In Humboldt County you are allowed 3 pounds of dried bud and 100 square feet of plant canopy.

Different cities in the county may have different allowances.
Luckily I'm on county property!
:jump:

Soma

ICMag Donor
fertilizer lock-up and powdery mildew

fertilizer lock-up and powdery mildew

Greetings Digital........three things I noticed in your thread you use way too much food at one time.......fertilizer lock-up........too anxious.......you need to calibrate your PH meter much more often...........you have powdery mildew pretty bad much of the time.........and if you want to know how to prevent it......from an EXPERT like me......go back on my forum where btw I first met you.......I see you have some of my beans now..........try and say something polite........if you even know what I mean..........if you don't read over your very own writings on my forum.........and get back to us.......I have a great method for overcoming powdery mildew.......and being too judgmental.......nice digitally tools..........neat as a pin..........good pics.......a little leafy on the manicure..........ah what do I know ....right Digital......just my two cents on your thread.........Keep it GREEN.....and PH'ed right.....Soma

G

guest5703

Damn on one hand I want to say that's fucking tight you have soma in your thread digital!!! On the other, and god I hate to be rude, but it sounds like soma is kinda pushing it a little, but what do I know I am not an expert grower and he clearly stated that he is....

I guess when your an expert IE rez, or soma, then you can tell people whatever you want and its automatically right?

No harshness towards you soma you are a most respected grower for sure, just sounds like you are jumping on digital.
and if you want to know how to prevent it......from an EXPERT like me....
This just sounds like, lol, I don't know a little much. I don't even think digital had bad pm, he uses a lot of sprays which leave a lot of residue on his leaves.

Correct me if I am being an ass digital, and sorry if you take that the wrong way soma. Not trying to make enemies at all. Looking forward to your new grow digi, PEACE

Last edited:

Soma

ICMag Donor
a little overboard

a little overboard

Greetings Digital...........sorry for the overkill........I took what you said on my forum a little the wrong way.........later realized you were saying it about Arjan..........which is still very judgmental........as he has helped me more than once.........and the cannabis community at large...........a lot of ego........but thats his choice.........if that is powdery mildew and I think I am right........let me know.........Peace Soma

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i was just hit by a bus.

i was just hit by a bus.

Soma said:
Greetings Digital...........sorry for the overkill........I took what you said on my forum a little the wrong way.........later realized you were saying it about Arjan..........which is still very judgmental........as he has helped me more than once.........and the cannabis community at large...........a lot of ego........but thats his choice.........if that is powdery mildew and I think I am right........let me know.........Peace Soma

i felt like i was sticking up for you.
i dont hate arjan, just herd alot of rude things about him. cant judge ppl I dont know... i didnt appreciate how they were trashing you after i did spend a few dollars on your gear.the PM was an issue, im over it. :badday: i made alot of bubble... ive got a bad new pad to grow in ... no plastic shed. :rasta:
dont worry your gear will turn out like your pics
. i didnt feel you deserved the trash they were spewing. :bashhead: :cuss: :violin:

Soma

ICMag Donor
powdery mildew

powdery mildew

Colloidal silver works great on powdery mildew and a lot of other things as well........tell me if thats what I saw in the pics..........keep up the strong courage.........Soma