What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Holy crap how things have changed since last visit. Damn good grow.

D

dirtdog

digitalhippy those look amazing. if you wanna get rid of some of those OG seeds lemme know.

i've been looking for og kush seeds on the bay for quite some time, and since i don't live in cali, there are no cuts readily available to me.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
bigdaredevil418 said:
your plants are amoung the best ive ever seen.....you should be very proud

THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH !!!! IM VERY PROUD!!!!!

D Rock-

thanks for the kind words again.
these plants grow fast :p
god i love ganja!!

timmy thc-
thanks for poping in!
i love ffof alot! its wonderful soil. my new fav growing medium.
RW is next.

dirtdog-
PM me...when you can and we can work somthing out possibly. i dont want to break the icmag TOU by discussing it out in the open.

im at day 67 right now i was planing on doing some trimming/harvesting this weekend, ill see if i can upload some pics...
still waiting for the trichs to amber up.

FINAL BLOOM-
some of my side colas are spitting out major new white pistal growth.
and increasing in side to the point of the main colas. cant wait to do a side-by-side.

G

digital ur the MAN

digital ur the MAN

Yo bro i luv the purp colors yumyum Ur sytem is alot like mine or mine is alot like urs heheheheh to stoned to care, hold on i need to clean up the drool on the keyboard..........ok I love my sytem like u love urs.Except I dont have to use ac during the winter as i use outsife air and its been close to 30's at night so myplants are sparkling like lights here's old pick need to take new ones tonite.

Grow2Much

Nice grow...Im in your area and Im adding up my costs down to the TEE and from what you say about 400-450 on electricity (considering your computers), I'm pretty accurate. I'm just curious...how much are you paying for a kw/h? I used 15 cents per kw/h to get my estimates, but I want to be sure. I would check my bill for the info, but for certain reasons, I cant. If you could let me know Id appreciate it. Once again nice grow man. Ill be watchin. :lurk:

D

dirtdog

for sure DH, I'll hit you up when i get my postcount up to 50. again.......I'M DROOLING.

guineapig

Veteran
Amazing DIGITAL!!!!! Best grow i've seen in a long time.......i am truly amazed at all of your attention to detail here......

Seriously POTM material with that huge top.....:bow: :smoke:oOoooOooo

Keep up the awesome diary!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Germanator

Everything is looking on the up. Can't wait to see the next build, did I read right in that you are going with rockwool next run?

Check out the sig, just took cuts and am gearing up for a SOG style run... lets see those harvest shots.

Be easy,
Germ

hey dh... awesome fuckin show man!!!! my hat is off to you... i read this whole thread and couldnt find one thing.... is that shed one of those plastic or metal ones??? or some other type of material??? :lurk:

Military

WOW WOW WOW WOW! Very impressive HOLY HELL MAN... Your my inspiration with soil + hydro drippers... Correct? Im sure I saw you plant in 5gal buckets with soil :p

Pretty freaking crazy looking plants you got there man :p That entire shed air tight? And I didnt see any scrubbers or anything, that thing has to freaking REEK OF GANJA lol !!! lol

Im pretty jealous of those seeds too my i add :p Seeds are so much easier to store then clones :p haha

Love the setup man Ill DEF be stopping by a lot :p

Mad Props Mad Props.... Wait I should be say MAD CROPS !!! ahaahhhh

Smoke ON :p

G

guest5703

Yo yo digital, hows life treating ya? So am I remembering correctly you said it's time to move out soon? So I was gonna ask how is your next run of girls but maybe your canceling for a minute? Keep it green! PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
guineapig said:
Amazing DIGITAL!!!!! Best grow i've seen in a long time.......i am truly amazed at all of your attention to detail here......

Seriously POTM material with that huge top.....:bow: :smoke:oOoooOooo

Keep up the awesome diary!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

im glad you came by GP!!
ive always respected your opinion!

germanator said:
Everything is looking on the up. Can't wait to see the next build, did I read right in that you are going with rockwool next run?

Check out the sig, just took cuts and am gearing up for a SOG style run... lets see those harvest shots.

Be easy,
Germ
thanks man!! im actualy doing both RW and soil. thanks for stoping in! im getting harv shots up tonight. been busy.

legalizekindtok~
yea, its plastic alright, got it at costco
http://www.outstanding-keter.com/catalog-in.asp?cat=8&pr=1&num=6
thats a link to the manufacturer. its a 6x6 i got for 395$. its worked out wonderful!

Military-
yea theres a scrubber it would smell too much, even being sealed.....

caligreen-
ive got 4 more plants going still 2 in 2 buckets. there at 7 wks or so.
i also just started germ-testing a flat of seeds... about 50 or so...
yea im moving in about 3 weeks... ive got 5 wks to be out, but ill have both places for two weeks giving me plenty of time to sneak everything over to the new pad.
moveing is a bitch....been stocking up from seedbay. ive got like 30 or 35 new strains to start with....
SSH
critical mass
DJ short blueberry, and old time moonshine
all the mandalas.
soma nycd, rockbud
chemdog
NL, master kush, hindu kush, i went wild and spent over 1k$ at sb! oops!

should have some harvest shots up tonight...

G

guest5703

Damn digital your fucking funny! 1000 at sb omg dude that must have been a kid in the candy shop scene. I couldn't imagine having all those show up at the door for me ;) Gosh bro I can't wait til your in your new place, will you be doing a show there with all your new shit??? I hope so! PEACE BRO

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
Damn digital your fucking funny! 1000 at sb omg dude that must have been a kid in the candy shop scene. I couldn't imagine having all those show up at the door for me ;) Gosh bro I can't wait til your in your new place, will you be doing a show there with all your new shit??? I hope so! PEACE BRO

ive got alot more comming....

the smoke crew....

i dont know why but im not much for taking shots of dried nugs...
the purp...

purp larf.

the greenz

some hash i made with all the trimmingz...

the last 4....

100% germ rate....

trying to fill in the empty space...

shooting for 48 plants right now....
hopefuly 1/2 female.

2 lights...

Military

Im jealous :( I wish i can get good green like that :( lol Im stuck with my bagseeds lol Meh.. Well I love watching others though :-D

Very nice D :p

greenhead

Veteran
Wow, you got it going on digitalhippy ! Nice plants ! love the colors ! Nice setup ! And nice seed collection you got yourself there !

:joint: :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts