What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
added more plants... up to 22 now..

more plants means more dirt... had to get more ffof...again..like 12 bags now i think..

im making trees :rasta:
took a few clones...

cleaned up the veg room...

got my flower room all cabled up.(god i love the cable-fish)
these cables go over a hall incase you were wondering.

G

guest5703

Daaaanky, looks like your off to a fuckin sick adventure! So the OG's are gonna be hue huh? No hydro? Ocean forest is good soil, have you ever tried coco? Keep up the fantastic work! PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
simpleword said:
Nice work! What was the original intention of that hallway like room anyway? That is weird.
its a storage closet... the wierdest one ever!

caligreen said:
Daaaanky, looks like your off to a fuckin sick adventure! So the OG's are gonna be hue huh? No hydro? Ocean forest is good soil, have you ever tried coco? Keep up the fantastic work! PEACE
no coco yet. il thinking of rolling back my hydro gear. im just not sold on hydro... my soil plants are just as good smoke and they grow just as fast, only they cost WAAAYY less in nute costs and water....

SirSmokalot said:
i like the new spot. glad you made it there safe. plants moved well
Sir

thanks man i like the new spot too.
im glad the plants made it safe too. it WAS a MISSION, thats fer sure!

just storing it..haha that was my grow shed!
ima put atleast 8 of my clones in this lil guy' never actualy ger mj in this thing, ive gotten some heads of lettiuce though...

and then ive got 25 of these i should try and fill up...

got cooling in my flower room... was getting close to 90...

this 13kbtu unit keeps this room amazingly cool...
added another 600W HPS...2600w total..

im figureing ill take another 50 or 80 clones before i flip it..not sure how ill grow them yet. dont want to shell out 4 or 5 bills to complete a hydro run...(new gear, buckets lines, wood, more nutes) maybe a few..
the lights have been on for like 3 or 4 days in a row now. im amazed how fast there growing...

Last edited:
what up digi!
very nice lst! i bet that's going to be one hell of a canopy come harvest. awesome job dude! lets see some new pheno's! you have got to have like 20 killer keepers in all that. the envy i suffer...

i can't wait to see your ladies goods! lol since you're sharing that with us... i bet what ever you say is off the hook will sell out in 3 days! knowin the strain whores round here.
:laughing:

sneakinman13

Veteran
fucking a man...
very nice!!
im not even trying to post but every thread so far has been so damn sick!!
keep it up

G

guest5703

Wow I am amazed as well!!! Looks like you got some training going on huh???? They look lovely, I like how you have it open in the center, those bitches will probably stretch towards the middle and make it perfectly filled in. Sweet work digi, how many strains are you doing for this run, and also are these the old strains or any of the new ones?? Peace!!

damn very nice!!! remember your posts on the old AN forums.

looking forward to seeing everything in flower.

love some good ogk

Peace!

WaywardBob

been awhile since ive shown my face around here, im glad the first thread i came across was this one. good stuff here bro!

man... its been 3 months since my last go, im missing it so much! im fucking jelous right now....

my last beauties

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
stke_fingas said:
what up digi!
very nice lst! i bet that's going to be one hell of a canopy come harvest. awesome job dude! lets see some new pheno's! you have got to have like 20 killer keepers in all that. the envy i suffer...

i can't wait to see your ladies goods! lol since you're sharing that with us... i bet what ever you say is off the hook will sell out in 3 days! knowin the strain whores round here.
:laughing:

sorry man ive been busy.
my garden is alot of work. i started my new strain seeds what seams to be MONTHS ago, and ive still got small plants/seedlings...
here is a nice SOMA NYCD

and a SOMA ROCKBUD

here is a AFGOO xLR the only plant AND female i got of thoes seeds. glad i got her. shes beautiful.

moving along ive got a pack of DJ SHORT BLUEBERRY germ'd

DJ SHORT OLD TIME MOONSHINE

SENSI HASHPLANT

BLUEBERRY X NL DR ATOMIC (i remember someone wanting to see these grown out...)

here is my DSD FEMALE mutant.

OG clones

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
OG flowers, this is my first run with my home made seeds. OG#2 they seam to be doing quite well. sorry for some of the orange.

ive got alot of work in the garden tommorow ill post more of my new strains. alot of excitement for me, ALOT of new strains about to gear up for flowering.

billyboy- i think there both the same. my box one cost me about 200$ for the supplies/fans/ac but its only 5200btu's. i think the box is better for large units like a 25k btu. because they dont make portable that big. my portable is also alot quieter.
some re-aranging i did. that curled 6" conduit was buging the shit out of me, and the a/c being in that location was making so much noise i could here it throughout the whole house.

clowntown

Veteran
Wow great job!! :yes:

If it were just for the pictures, I'd have thought it was a breeding room!

How do you take care of the runoff from those plants?

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Awesome Job! That picture made me go to the fridge and get a Mt. Dew.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
clowntown said:
Wow great job!! :yes:

If it were just for the pictures, I'd have thought it was a breeding room!

How do you take care of the runoff from those plants?

thanks ill take that as a big compliment!

the runoff? well it, uh,it runs off.. onto the lights, the floor, whatever it falls on. lol. ill have to do somthing with that disaster.

more updates. been transplanting. as odd as it sounds orange county(socal!) seams to be out of row-pak black plastic buckets. 3 shops all out.
so i have to stack for now.

REZ's DSD(double strawberry disel)

REZ's chemdogs

mandala hashberry

MOD godberry

MRN critical mass

plants

most ruthless tool in the grow.

all my dr-atomic northern lights were boys ill need to get another pack. :badday:

strains in veg:
MRN
SSH
critical mass

homegrown
afgooey

REZ's
chemdog
DSD

SOMAS
nycd
rock

MANDALA'S
Sadhu
White Satin
Hashberry

MOD's
godberry

NIRVANA
MASTER KUSH

dutch passion
Master kush

FEDERATION
Romulan

another month of veg and its going to be clone-mayham on all these new strains ive got.

seedlings
buddah haze
djs blueberry
djs old time moonshine
sensi hashplant
dr-atomic NLxBlueberry

B

Bigtimer7

very nice!!

Love the selection man- that shiz is FIRE!~

Pics are good, grow is good... Great job man seriously stella!!

+++

Latest posts

Latest posts