What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Good evening folks, I’ve not posted a whole lot lately, but it doesn’t mean I don’t read what you guys are up to. I drug my bones to the gym this morning, and I never felt more exhausted walking out the door. I got home and had lunch and went right to bed and just got up now. I’ve never had fatigue before, but it will certainly change your day.
Nice to hear you're still alive even if it is a misery for you right now.
Sure hope you can catch a break for a change.

SubGirl

420club
Good evening folks, I’ve not posted a whole lot lately, but it doesn’t mean I don’t read what you guys are up to. I drug my bones to the gym this morning, and I never felt more exhausted walking out the door. I got home and had lunch and went right to bed and just got up now. I’ve never had fatigue before, but it will certainly change your day.
Hey boo. Sorry you had a tough day. Maybe you should forgo the gym for a while and expend your energy doing something around the house. Hopefully you start feeling better when you start the antibiotics. 🥰

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Personal Morale - Joi-De-Vie - Joy of Life -.

- I find that it is important to cultivate that within oneself - and if you can't find the nutrients to keep it growing strong - It'll wither and die - leaving you an unhappy/sad man or woman - bad health - old age - pain - loss of a friend/loved one/grief - sudden accident and a myriad of other negative things can easily trigger it -

-
So how can you find a way around it - to somehow keep looking 'on the bright side?'

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240429_203211222.jpg

Daffodils at the Cabin.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that drool or scarring on her front paws
Looks like slobber.
I can still do that. Go where you think the he WILL be. Not where it is. Like you said Fogey timing.
The fly jumps into the air backwards when it flies. The trick is to grab for that spot instead of where the fly is.

In karate class, we also practiced snatching them out of the air, for hand eye coordination.

oldfogey8

moving right along….😂🤡😂

hell , maybe me and Swede will move to Lockwood NY..

this seems like a hella deal…

Back to reality and in spite of my previous comment, that is a nice part of New York. I grew up in Rochester and the further you get from the city, the nicer the people(and Rochestarians are generally nice city folk-or used to be). That is a bit south of the Finger Lakes. Great wine country. Great, fertile soil if you were thinking of growing any kind of crop😁. @Sun&Soil could probably give you more insight. He is still a western New Yorker I believe. Looks like he has some nice plantings in his yard. Western New York is nothing like ‘the city’ or ‘upstate’. Both of those areas are meh. I bet if you took a road trip in your RV to check it out, you would find nice, normal folk.

oldfogey8

F T! I use a spray deodorant blast then I crush their little heads.
I also use a bug zapper racket from harbor freight and keep score with a sharpie.
Try ‘the way of the deadly palm’. It is pretty satisfying though as my wife says, a bit twisted. When they land, slowly bring your open palm up behind them. Maybe 3” above and 3” behind them. When you move to grab the fly, wax on and whack off, grass-smoker. When you can snatch the fly from behind, it is time for you to leave fly guts on the wall.
1714442435771.png

Unca Walt

420club
Pushing too hard, brother.