What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

G

guest5703

U better be keeping safe with that oil bro I know you don't have much of an outside to do that shit in right??? Keep it safe!

Anyway your flowers are looking gorgeous! I thought it was PM I was seeing everywhere but that's your foliate sprays right? Forgot you used so much but thats tight! The nugs really are looking bomb, it's probably not even bad but I've heard that aluminum foil makes crinkles which could create hot spots just letting you know if you didn't already.

i remember seeing a video from a link I saw on IC, but it was this hippie scientist that was talking about how UVB rays get your trichomes to become more amber later in flowering, more than our HIDs will do. So have you looked at your buds with a microscope to see if they changed color a lot this time? I bet you could see the difference from the amberness straight on the dry buds no? Well keep it up digital, PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
HerbGlaze said:
Purples look so good =D
Great GROW
How much was your harvest from your first one?

about 1.5 lb "A" quality nugs
about 1.5 lb "B" quality nugs/larf for oil, etc.

about 1lb /plant considering i ditched 3 plants...thats pritty good.

-Caligreen thats both PM(dead and alive patches) and silica/potasium build up from barricade in the water foliars...
last crop it was way WAY worse!

thanks about the caution. i do only have a little bit. its done on my patio aswell, usualy on a stool. then i take a bowl of hot water outside for it to boil away on. i usualy have extra fans in the house, and wait alongass time before lighting a bowl after i close the door.

i got a new toy today at the grow store.
http://www.agriculturalorganics.com/
its supposed to diminish one of the hormones induced by flowering, essentialy it tricks the plant into thinking its younger then it is, so it should pack on more growth.

i also got some toys from the kind folks at seedbay.

ill add these fine genetics to my own 3 og verieties ive got.
i plant on poping them at my new house in late march/early april

i got sadhu, white satin from mandala,super silver haze from Mr Nice, Romulan from federation, big bud from homegrown fantaseeds, original T*Haze x Skunk1 and C99 freebie!!

i also am waiting on some afghani, MASTER KUSH, NL, White widow by nirvana, and chemdog double D by Rez

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
those og's look yummy. it is one of my fav smokes . cant wait for the new strains to pop.

G

guest5703

Awww man you so lucky with them seeds bro! haha I have wanted to order from seedbay before was it pretty easy and safe? would you recommend getting seeds from them even if you weren't a patient? Pretty sure it's all safe just wondering. What a yield from that shed of yours man, a pound! Fooo sho! Sounds good, you have a bunch of different genetics running around huh? I was just gifted Tangerine HazeXPine Tar kush. Awesome seedlings so far, germinated in 12 hrs and are growing nicely! That chemdog double D is super bro, keep her in your garden for life, haven't been lucky enough to smoke it but the pictures I see of the strain are incredible. keep it up PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
Awww man you so lucky with them seeds bro! haha I have wanted to order from seedbay before was it pretty easy and safe? would you recommend getting seeds from them even if you weren't a patient? Pretty sure it's all safe just wondering. What a yield from that shed of yours man, a pound! Fooo sho! Sounds good, you have a bunch of different genetics running around huh? I was just gifted Tangerine HazeXPine Tar kush. Awesome seedlings so far, germinated in 12 hrs and are growing nicely! That chemdog double D is super bro, keep her in your garden for life, haven't been lucky enough to smoke it but the pictures I see of the strain are incredible. keep it up PEACE
seedbay was awsome!
10 days from UK to west coast US i thought it was very fast.
you can get them even though you dont have Medical note.

SB was fast and fair priced.

-caligreen 12 hours and there poped already? thoes are vigorouse seeds!!
take care of them.

im out of town for 5 days going to see mom in chicago.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
cannabishound said:
did you end up trying out that final bloom? a few people I know said it increased their finished quality and harvest size..

to be completely honest there looking pritty fucking good right now.

some of the colas are spitting out new pistols...
some of the colas are not.

theres ALOT of purple :canabis: :canabis:

at this point in satisfied with whats going on for the most part and its just another week or two i suppose....but im not too sure, ill pull out the 60x later post some pics of things.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i think the final bloom was a good choice. ill test it more next run.

so here is a pic of that HUMIDORE i got as a gift from my boss.

thoes open jars had dry bud in it, already its moistened up a bit.

G

guest5703

23443100_1958.JPG

Dude that is some nice nuggage! Guess the lower temps don't matter too much eh? Honestly you probably pull off some of the most potent nugs out there because your temps are cooler so the plants put on more resin to protect, AND THEN you have UVB lights which get those heads amber as hell. Your doing a great job I'd love to sit down and smoke some bowls with ya digi. What a nice boss you have haha! PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
23443100_1958.JPG

Dude that is some nice nuggage! Guess the lower temps don't matter too much eh? Honestly you probably pull off some of the most potent nugs out there because your temps are cooler so the plants put on more resin to protect, AND THEN you have UVB lights which get those heads amber as hell. Your doing a great job I'd love to sit down and smoke some bowls with ya digi. What a nice boss you have haha! PEACE

thanks alot !!!
i appreciate the compliments!
id love to smoke you out!!
this was my first atempt at cold weather growing. ive herd, just like you say, the resin production is triggered by the cold.

when i was away for a week at moms one of my a/c's circuit tripped.....
so for 4 or 5 days they were in the 90's....
2800w's cooled by just one 5200btu unit....
my thermometor keeps history and sad it maxed at 98.5 thats fairly hot.
after my trip i noticed substantial growth. i also think if i had used AN's connissuer rather then keeping 90% organic id have also had a much larger harvest.
either way im EXTREMELY happy right now though. smells are that of gasoliene, matalic hughs and undertones of skunky/shit/garbage smells
one of the plants has a floral smell and an other has a earthin smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts