What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
one of the last rounds of pics
this will be my last run (for now?) with the OGk
for the 18 dutch strains i have they will continue on in this log here
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=91465

new addition to the blooming line-up

some flowers at 3-4 weeks.

playing with the WB on my camra(trying to reduce orange)..

alot of crystals forming. im happy with this batch of F1's strong mother plant.

yea she got burnt from a ph issue. but she still made some of the best bud ive smoked.
daddy

fastest growing male with the shortest node spacing of the 5 i had.
(was looking for fast growth, mom was the fastest growing of the 8 or so i had.

G

grapepunched

keep up the good work, can't wait to see those old time moonshines flower!

you're lookin' cramped over there! overgrow!

-gp

G

I'm so blown away by the variety of plants you're growing DIG. That's like a different smoke for every day of the month :rasta:

G

guest5703

Looks sweet digi! So will you be doing some crosses then I am guessing in the future? Sounds like sweet idea looking for the fastest growers, I always love fast buds! Keep up the great and I am sure hard work you are doing! PEACE

EDIT-Oh cool thanks for posting that list of exactly what strains you are vegging and working with! I am eager to see that Romulan, it's always just excited me for some reason haha. WOW your flower room is stuffed! Hang easy bro! :rasta:

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
damn,,, all from seed huh>> are you looking for males or can you just not keep mothers>> either way everything looks magnificent,,happy to hear the move went smooth,, i know how much of a pain in the ass it is too move -- keep us updated with the day to days ,, let us know on the BLUE CHEESE,, iv smoked it a couple times very nice,, both times i got hermie BC tho,, so im hoping it was the growers fault and not genetic dispositioned trait...

smoke well & keep it ez -BhT

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
damn,,, all from seed huh>> are you looking for males or can you just not keep mothers>> either way everything looks magnificent,,happy to hear the move went smooth,, i know how much of a pain in the ass it is too move -- keep us updated with the day to days ,, let us know on the BLUE CHEESE,, iv smoked it a couple times very nice,, both times i got hermie BC tho,, so im hoping it was the growers fault and not genetic dispositioned trait...

smoke well & keep it ez -BhT

the blue cheese is still in the pack at the back of my 'fridge!
ive got a bunch growing now ima break em out in the next couple weeks though. you'll have to meander to my 'hippies new journey..." thread though. its in my sig. this si for the Og and its about to die when i harvest in 2-3wks.

paulobaca said:
Brilliant show digital hippy. Can I ask why you prefer to start from seed instead of clone?

hi m8 thanks for stoping by :wave: you guys are welcome to sit anywhere u want, put your feet up and relax, the shows about to begin...

think u can see in the back the bulb hanging, got a new hood for it, moved from the 400->600

new hood in back.

my charcoal filter bit the dust, it stoped removing smell so i moved my intake to ditch the filter.

new hood/plants/fan

here is a good representation to what most of my plants look like.

whole room

top cola

top cola

side bottom cola

close

were at 50 days now. just hit them with the final bloom

and alot of water, starting to flush....soil holds alot of nutes so itll take a bit.
i have to get used to the new smell this strain makes, its not like there perants....

the seeds? they make better plants. stronger roots, better yield. i cloned the og before and have some now in hydro. still veging.
the new seeds? well dutch seeds are more reliable then the clones i can get in hollywood/long beach there strains are wack and its never the real liniage anyways. also easier too, alot of there clones are marginal health and die rather then thrive. ill take clones of the dutch ones for sure. i need to find a few good moms.

Last edited:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Awesome Pics Digital. Great harvest, those buds look so good hanging.

lazyperson

one could learn quite a bit just paying attention to a thread like this and a person of your experience. Awesome work Digital, class is officially in session.

TheOGk

OH DAMN! I:watchplant: RREAD this all nite and wanted to see a weight reprt! :violin:I had the old school og kush out in sc, and it WAS FIRE! i didnt know how hard it was to get, i from MA, so idk.. but i lost it, :blackeye:and would :rant:KILL to get back those awesome genes!!:clover:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
this bitch and her drama

this bitch and her drama

if icmag is going to act like the chinese and repress information im going to make it rough for them.

not sure if this is going to be removed, but if it is it will come back
(notepad!!!!)

DIGITALHIPPY said:
look im not a noobie you need to educate about photosynthesis..
Congratulations you put yourself in a category that most don't fall into, one where people don't need educating. This is fine except that I can tell by your responses below that you do need education, so sorry but you're going to get it.

DIGITALHIPPY said:
it operates ACROSS the 400-700 spectrum. not 439 exactly and then none at 440... please. dont patronize me.

What operates across the 400-700nm spectrum? PAR? While Chlorophyll may be able to absorb 430nm, it has NOWHERE near the absorption rate of 439nm. The same is true for 630nm. Even though plants CAN absorb SOME of this light, it absorbs FAR MORE LIGHT at 642nm. A LED at 625nm delivers no light (or miniscule trace amounts) at 642nm, making it VERY INEFFICIENT. Likewise, the region between 500-600nm has such LOW absorption amongst plants, that it shouldn't be used in grow lights at all! So why would you use a 625nm LED when you know it has less than half the absorption of a 640nm LED? According to you it seems that exact outputs don't matter, but when you're a plant scientist like me you find out quickly that they make or break a grow light.

Also, since a lot of you have probably never seen the actual graph of a single LED, I decided to show you one for the 660nm reds we use in our product:

660nm1.jpg

DIGITALHIPPY said:
what about the strength of each LED's stealth uses 2W. the pictures of your lights operating look awfuly red. and maybe its just me but i dont see the blue. with a mh/hps bulb i cant actualy see it.. i cant buy somthing thats so red, my strains enjoy the extra blue or a superblue MH, so red isnt doing it for me, i usualy flower everything under MH.

i dont know what u use, sorry theres alot of pages to dig through.
also-

Sorry Digital, but you DON'T know what your plants want. I ran primarily Blue Metal Halides when I ran HID, as they have a better spectrum than a HPS (albeit lower lumens). I KNOW what your plants want, as I developed a light for them over the course of several years. HID lights weren't developed to Grow Plants, they were developed to light streets. Some companies did small adaptations to them to produce better outputs for plants, but even then they're still wasting over half the light they produce. Up until now they've been the best alternative since science hadn't done anything better yet. Our lights are designed to give your plants the PERFECT spectral output the whole way through the process, and if we didn't then our 205W wouldn't be smoking the crap out of a 400W Blue Metal Halide here on these forums! So TRUST THE PROS, not just some random idea that came into your head of what your plants want. Cause sure they may like the MH over the HPS, but they'll grow twice as fast under our LED's.

As far as their "2W" LED, it's nothing other than (2) 1W dies on a single chip. They use a 120 degree lens, and THIS is the ONLY thing that truly determines intensity with LED's. Our 1W LED is still more than 2x as intense as their 2W's because we use a 60 degree lens. So go with the Gimmick if you want, but that's all it is. They also charge you OUT THE ASS for it.

DIGITALHIPPY said:
im intrested in giving the LEDs a go after seeing your thread. but instead of 12 units in a semi dome i want to just hang one fixture. again im NOT ATALL concerned with price. only quality. whats your next step, whats in reaserch? any short lasting 4w LED units?

LED's are not HID's, so if you want to grow with them you'll need to learn how to garden with them. This isn't the same old tech in a different package, it's completely new tech. So if you don't want to use it how it's designed, no problem, but you're never going to get the results out of it that you want, and our competitors have already proven that. If you're going to grow with LED's and you want to cover a large area, you need multiple panels. Period.

As far as our research, I don't think I need to divulge it to someone who speaks to me in a sarcastic and disrespectful style: "Short lasting 4W LED's", "please don't patronize me", "I wouldn't buy any of your panels"... Seriously, LOSE THE ATTITUDE UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING MINE BACK.

DIGITALHIPPY said:
just seams like i wouldnt buy any of your panels yet "there just too small" im looking to replace a dual-arc mh/hps combo bulb. and still fillup my large garden.
Well Happy, it seems as though you should look somewhere else. You obviously DON'T know enough about photosynthesis, you LIKE companies who sell you with gimmicks over science (or maybe it's just cause I'm a woman that you don't believe a word I say), and you DON'T want to use the technology how it was designed. Seems like you're gonna be stuck in HID land for a long time.

WOW!!! PULL YOU FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE!!!!!!:moon:

pigabs.gif

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Biology/ligabs.html

infact the germans seam to think your wrong about 439. they say 430 is the best.

03.jpg

http://www.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/b-online/e24/24.htm

no wonder i got like 4 pm's in less then 20 min telling me bad shit about you.

WOW!!!!:tiphat:
WOW!!!!:tiphat:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:thank you:
and you want ME to GIVE YOU money!?!?!?!?!?!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laughing::laughing::laughing:

did u ever hear of the inverse square law?
you do know light dissapates.....
no wonder u need to surround your plants with so many panels, your missing out on the penetration.
i quote from your site
"lumens, while the 3W emits 80. If we use 3 x 1W LED's instead of a single 3W, we would have 135 lumens, which is 41% more light! It is easy to see that using anything other than multiple 1W LED light sources, reduces the overall efficiency of your LED Grow Light. Beware of companies who try and tell you otherwise!"

so you get 1/2 the penetration and 1/2 the distance.

but you get to save a few bux right?

so smart. wow.
fucking joke. big fucking joke...
what a ass-hat response im NEVER going to buy anything from you.
customer service skills. PFFFTTTTTTT

Last edited: