What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica feminized

Zamaldelica feminized

Good news :)

Zamaldelica will be officially included in our 2013 catalogue in both standard and feminized format.

The standard format will be the same lot/stock that has been available this year: Zamal female x Malawi/Thai male.

The feminized version is a straight F1 between the Zamal mother and the killer Malawi mum reversed. It's more uniform and predicable than the standard version (standard version is a poly hybrid while the new fem version is a text book F1).... sorry no thai influence this time in the fem version .... i think the straight cross between Zamal and killer Malawi produces plants closer to the goal/description of the strain: an african sativa hybrid of amazing deep psychodelic effect.

S

sativagrower87

straight zamal x malawi sounds promising :woohoo:
dubi what about flowering time is it going to be shorter or same as zamal x gt?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's a good question,

The standard version is more variable, therefore you can find faster flowering (semi auto) zamal phenos and the more long flowering thai phenos.

On the other hand, the fem version is more uniform F1 hybrid without so much deviations to the extremes, but flowering times averages in both versions are quite similar, maybe the fem slighty slower (just a few days in average) but almost the same.

Halonium

Might there be a possibility to get some pure Fem Zamal seeds in the future??

Or maybe a Zamal X Ciskei Fem release!!

The Zamal would give a possible semi-auto trait and a great high and the Ciskei would shorten the flowering time... sounds good to me!

Halonium

Just a thought about the Zamal x Malawi feminised, would it be appropriate to name the cross differently because obviously it is not a "Zamaldelica" because it does not have the thai influence in it.

I suggest you name it "Zamalawi", a perfect match between Zamal and Malawi!

H

Just a thought about the Zamal x Malawi feminised, would it be appropriate to name the cross differently because obviously it is not a "Zamaldelica" because it does not have the thai influence in it.

I suggest you name it "Zamalawi", a perfect match between Zamal and Malawi!

H

or how about "Zamawi"

xinox

As promised, some photo of my box at flower +51. I have 8 zamaldelica femele and 4 panama.

https://picasaweb.google.com/100463984364493633224/9Janvier2013?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I have some pheno and maybe you could help me to indentify them.

For me, i have some interesting plant :
- Zamal 9 look malawi/zamal to me in its structure, she was very stretchy and early flowering, good resin production too.
- Panama 10 and 1 are more stretchy and long panama pheno, it's look like green pheno ?
- Panama 7 and 9 look like fast flowering and short node red pheno ? Panama 7 have a very cool coco cola smell (like the coco cola aroma you have in some candy), she look like a keeper for me, panama 9 is very similar, the smell is more skunk. Both are very frosty yet and promise some beautifull bud.
- Zamal 10 look very short, good production, zamal/malawi pheno ?
- Zamal 2 is a very short and bushy, zamal/thai early flowring pheno ?
- Zamal 4 and I1 : Look very similar, short pheno. Don't know the influence.
- Zamal I2 : look like the long flowring and very long node thai pheno ?
- Zamal 5 and 1 : Two quiet different long and stretchy pheno, don't know the influence, something Zamal/Thai ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for your suggestions :)

The new Zamal x Malawi fem will be most probably listed as Zamaldelica fem, our catalogue is already enough wide and is easier for wholesalers, shops and catalogues to make uniform the strain names. Any change or adding is usually a headache for distributor channels.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
As promised, some photo of my box at flower +51. I have 8 zamaldelica femele and 4 panama.

https://picasaweb.google.com/100463984364493633224/9Janvier2013?authuser=0&feat=directlink

- Zamal 9 look malawi/zamal to me in its structure, she was very stretchy and early flowering, good resin production too.
- Panama 10 and 1 are more stretchy and long panama pheno, it's look like green pheno ?
- Panama 7 and 9 look like fast flowering and short node red pheno ? Panama 7 have a very cool coco cola smell (like the coco cola aroma you have in some candy), she look like a keeper for me, panama 9 is very similar, the smell is more skunk. Both are very frosty yet and promise some beautifull bud.
- Zamal 5 and 1 : Two quiet different long and stretchy pheno, don't know the influence, something Zamal/Thai ?

Hello xinox,

Thank you very much for share your ace grow :tiphat: Looking great so far! And the best is still to come, they are just establishing the flower distribution, you can expect massive flower production in the next 4-6 weeks under strong light intensity and good cares.

The panamas are looking very good, classic panama apperance and development.

Your zamaldelicas are varied as you would expect from a poly hybrid of this kind but very nice expressions on the way ;) They all look very zamal dominant or zamal/thai, we will see how they develop in the next weeks to confirm more influences.

Happy growing! dubi - ACE Seeds -

S

scai

Yes, Zamaldelica is one underrated strain ;)
Here it has become very popular.People are always askin cuts of it.
It's very nice grower, very nice cropper. Very nice effect.

I always have few around.

I have a good mind, to grow one VERY big one this summer.I have few clones and I probably I will pic one very dense and strong and let her grow to 1-1,5 meter, before putting to flower ;)
In the end it should reach 2-2,5 meters.

yoss33

Veteran
Everyone seems happy from Zamaldelica's vigour. I hope it can get much bigger than 2.5 meters :) Will see this comming season.

S

scai

Everyone seems happy from Zamaldelica's vigour. I hope it can get much bigger than 2.5 meters :) Will see this comming season.

Iwill post some pictures at the end of the summer.
:blowbubbles:And I bet that you all are very jealous.
Will you be?
Please ;)
It's so nice to have something funny every summer :dance013:

S

scai

How an earth you do keep your Panamas growing in one direction? Up, that is, mine are going all over place ;) they grow horizontal branching like crazy ;) In the end the top of the plant is like bowl shape?

wingdings

Veteran
I have panama and zamaldelica in my garden and plan on giving the zamaldelicas an extra month flower time. My Panama finishes at 10 wks and zamaldelicas take around 14 wks to mature.

xinox

Zamaldelica is a real polyhybrid, you have many expression. If you look my photo you will see long pheno of 14 week and even more (my "thai long pheno" could take 16 week i think).

You can also find very short pheno, i think my zamaldelica 10 will flower in 70-80 day.

Panama is more uniform. If you want to grow the two i recommand to first make a good selection of zamaldelica, and keep only the phenos you like.

Also, two pheno of my panama have stay short, but the other 2 have a very powerfull strech, like all the stretchy zamal.

Latest posts

Latest posts