What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

P

Peacer

zamaldelica feminised is without meao thai?
there is "Zamal x Malawi killer"

standart is Zamal x Malawi/Thai...

edit - its sure , dont answer that stupid question :D

xinox

Hello,

After a big spider mite attack (f*** them !!!!), i try to finish my session but it's hard, i see the spider nibble my leaves and i cannot spray anything at late flowering...

i have try an immature (at 12 week flowering, so not so immature :biggrin: ) of my zamaldelica, probably an african pheno.

i try it with a vaporizer (aromed) and i can say that the taste is really sweet, which is a surprise. It's not really a fruity taste and it's very original, it's remember me carrot as said before, but a little bitter.

i haven't try other phenos yet, some smell really floral, and other are really bitter and pungent, remember me shampoo.

High was very funny and potent. Really electric high that make you mouve and think, it can easily provoque paranoia. I find it very clear, more than my panama.

I will post some photo when i finish to harvest.

Have a great day !

P

Peacer

Hello,

After a big spider mite attack (f*** them !!!!), i try to finish my session but it's hard, i see the spider nibble my leaves and i cannot spray anything at late flowering...
!

high, try to BAC plant vitality+ I think that you can spray it even its late flowering ,-)

xinox

I don't know this product and i'm not sure i can get it in france :)

I'm always suspicious with vaporizing product at the end of flowering, dont want to smoke them, even if seller say we can :biggrin:

I've try to control the climate, humidity is at nearly 90% at night with 19-20 °C, and nearly 60 % on daylight. In veg i have treat many times and i really thought i killed all of them, but they always come back :hotbounce

I've been also scare with the botrytis, because of my high humidity at night, but it seems that the plant like and are pretty resistant to fungi.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
looks like they are ready to be cloned and transplanted and then into flower......i hope these dont get over 5'.

so far they are ez to grow..........thx

peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello,

i have try an immature (at 12 week flowering, so not so immature :biggrin: ) of my zamaldelica, probably an african pheno.

i try it with a vaporizer (aromed) and i can say that the taste is really sweet, which is a surprise. It's not really a fruity taste and it's very original, it's remember me carrot as said before, but a little bitter.

i haven't try other phenos yet, some smell really floral, and other are really bitter and pungent, remember me shampoo.

High was very funny and potent. Really electric high that make you mouve and think, it can easily provoque paranoia. I find it very clear, more than my panama.

I will post some photo when i finish to harvest.

Have a great day !

Greetings,

Im glad the early smoke tests were positive despite the early harvest and mite bites. Thanks for shate your experience with Zamaldelica!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
looks like they are ready to be cloned and transplanted and then into flower......i hope these dont get over 5'.

so far they are ez to grow..........thx

peace

Good luck Morcheeba :)

Please, let us know if you have any doubt during the process.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Dubi,

i have one that seems to have self topped........my plants experience stress due to my limited function in my hands and they get knocked around at times and im sure the self top is due to me but curious if this has ever popped up.

ill get a pic up before i clone it and flower it out.

peace

de145

Has anyone successfully grown a feminized Zamaldelica? from seed?

Has anyone successfully grown a feminized Zamaldelica? from seed?

If you have grown a feminized Zamaldelica from seed is there a trick to these?

Just got my seeds in the last month and having weird issues with them:

I've followed my standard procedure for my first two Zamaldelica seeds on separate occasions: keep everything in a warm cabinet (23c) sprout in water until a tip starts showing then immediately plant in very carefully moistened but not wet Pro mix with no fertilizers added and both times a seemingly healthy sprouting seed just barely pushes out of the soil the next day like you'd expect but then it just dies right after breaking soil.

The leaf has barely started to unfurl from the seed coat and then it's just dead. No evidence of damping off or any of the normal things that kill a seedling.

To have this happen to two in a row on different occasions is very weird.

I haven't had a problem with seedlings from sprouted seeds in years and now two separate cases makes me think these need something special but no mention of that on the Ace site so I thought I'd check here.

I see a lot of people growing the standard but I can't recall if I've seen anyone grow the feminized which is a very different strain so I'm wondering if there are special precautions to take with them?

I'm thinking of ordering more because I really want this one and I'm down to my last seed but not if there's a defect or I'm missing some important information about how to grow them.

P

Peacer

Ive had the same problems with golden tiger standart . two times :( the seeds were like a mutants first three weeks , slow growth and so on... then it was okafter repot to nonrich soil. and i have also feminised zamaldelicas , so that time i will use just pure cocos for first phase

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I start all my seeds in microwave sterilized coco and transfer them to enriched amended coco after they get their fist set of leaves open.
Fem or regular should make no difference I would think.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
it may not have been the soil but just use seedling soil for seedlings.. i doubt it was the seedlings themselves/their genetics..

stimp

can't wait to run zamaldelica, sounds great. Very interested in the fems, Dubi do the effects differ a lot from the standard zamaldelica?

P

Peacer

yeah spring on the way , outdoor sun for grow, then sog hps :moon:
picture.php

i will use probably pollen from autohaze to try that auto LOL genetix

de145

yeah spring on the way , outdoor sun for grow, then sog hps :moon:

i will use probably pollen from autohaze to try that auto LOL genetix

I'll be very curious to hear how you do with these germinating and sprouting because as far as I can tell you are the only other person here to try the feminized Zamaldelica and I've not had good luck with them.

kaloupilé

I'll be very curious to hear how you do with these germinating and sprouting because as far as I can tell you are the only other person here to try the feminized Zamaldelica and I've not had good luck with them.

Hello,

The only one zamaldelica fem I've planted has germinated perfectly for me ;)

KP

P

Peacer

well for sure i have this way to germinate:
pregerminate her to 2-3 cm between "schwedish overdone wipes" they hold good water.
picture.php

ph 6, 25C air / 35C water...put into water 2% H2O2 ... then prepare 0,5l pot (or something small) with COCOS . when they have already germinated just pick them into cocos WITH CARE - 3cm under surface and dont let them dry now. dont use cold water and fertilizers also for first two weeks. you can mix cocos with some mykorhiza (in form of powder) into medium also

so and if this go not , problem is in seeds sure