What's new

you never seen someone so useless

Ganjaganjakush

hahahaha. this is some beautiful. this thread just turned into a soap opera the type after judge judy with some jerry springer thrown into the mix.

i got a PM from my boy this afternoon & he was like : "do NOT toss that cut". i just sat down to eat some ramen & then ditch that slut. turns out, a PM hit the inbox at the right time.

nevertheless...

i think, reading these responses, fake91 is appropriate. lol!
its no hate roosta. mr ryder of resin is just being deadly accurate.

so its really a headband cut? what is the name of this cut? from where did it originate? is it from loompa seeds? maybe cali?

tell me something amazing so ill shit myself & go jerk off in my veg tent. :tiphat:

Its actually the parent to all the orginal ogs and the chem91 itsself according to phyllos

U

useless.gardens

the plant reminds me of a clone i ran... daywrecker (diesel). but i definitely cant say where f91 originates. you guys know way better than me thats for sure. & placing a high degree of confidence in phyllos is something i cant do. its a neat site though.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yep, I said stoney says everything comes from him. And I said yall were being bitches, I got called a liar and a fag. And nothing I said was made up. I'm not denying it.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
But damn, yall would not have the cut if I wouldn't have gave it out. It is obvious if it is from ResinRyder, they weren't giving it out. So for fucks sake, I told everything as I was given it. If there is more to the story it doesn't make me a liar. How bout this dtog, send me all this information you found on it. Don't just rep message me saying, "actually it came from stoney". I have been discussing this with you for a year now, and this is the first you EVER mentioned any of this.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Ok, I just got a text from Crazy saying yes it came from RR. And he apologized for not letting me know the history sooner. I am willing to admit I was incorrect, but I didn't lie. Hell, I had no idea where he got it, never said I did. And yes Stoney claims lots of strains came from him. This is conformation that sometimes that may be true. So thank you to Stoney, RR, and crazy, for getting this to me, and in turn to the rest of you!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Ok, I just got a text from Crazy saying yes it came from RR. And he apologized for not letting me know the history sooner. I am willing to admit I was incorrect, but I didn't lie. Hell, I had no idea where he got it, never said I did. And yes Stoney claims lots of strains came from him. This is conformation that sometimes that may be true. So thank you to Stoney, RR, and crazy, for getting this to me, and in turn to the rest of you!

Crazy is the man.
Stoney says a lot of cuts come from him because a lot of them do come from him. You’d be surprised if you only knew. Stoney is a damn good friend of mine personally. If anyone steps on him they step on me. Just how it is.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The only thing he couldn't confirm is that it was the one labeled chem91 when he got it. But regardless, he said it came from you. I don't believe anything until it is from the horses mouth. People make up shit to gain reputation in this business all the time. So when a cut is making a stink this can happen alot.

U

useless.gardens

close. closer. closer still... trying to get my mitts on bruce banner #3.

just picked up a 48x36x72 tent. gonna put in an adjust-a-wing on a 600w bulb.

should make it easier to knock off more flower before it gets hot out. & have that filled by 3rd week of march.

seems like a good time to crack a few (4) oni seeds tropicana cookies. stoked!

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
close. closer. closer still... trying to get my mitts on bruce banner #3.

just picked up a 48x36x72 tent. gonna put in an adjust-a-wing on a 600w bulb.

should make it easier to knock off more flower before it gets hot out. & have that filled by 3rd week of march.

seems like a good time to crack a few (4) oni seeds tropicana cookies. stoked!

I wanna say that Trop Cookies makes purple rosin. My memory fails me at the moment is that is the var of his that does it, Regardless great choice. Senn lots of killer pics of the TC.

U

useless.gardens

sweet. glad people are stoked on a seed crack. i did it for the cookies. lol. need some cooks related genes in the tents. hope i get all females. lol. wanted to bust off some overflo but went with tropicana cookies instead.

looking forward to the show & grow of the alien apple warp.

i decided not to even bother taking clones of the (fast) white widow. wtf i need that for? hahahha. those will be one and done with 2 singled out for extra veg time.

bruce banner on the way. should be here next week.

blue dream in effect & on the run after stalling out in a solo cup. thanks so much to the people who share and care!

stardawg guava didnt really stretch like i thought it would. had to raise her container to get the most of the light she under.

hope one of the angelica turn out amazing. so far so good. they're turning out somewhat similar but with differences like floppy og versus strong g13/hp strux. very happy with those seeds. we shall be revisiting both phenos with much longer veg time in larger containers.

today, i top dressed some plants with the dehydrated coconut water. love the way it smells! hope the plants love it too. really dont like mixing it into water. maybe better to use hot water first but i dont want to fuck up any "properties" of the powder by doing that. top dress seemed the best way.

for sure gonna toss the ogkb. i just dont like it at all. up-potted both mothers & gonna one & done them.

Goats

sweet. glad people are stoked on a seed crack. i did it for the cookies. lol. need some cooks related genes in the tents. hope i get all females. lol. wanted to bust off some overflo but went with tropicana cookies instead.

i decided not to even bother taking clones of the (fast) white widow. wtf i need that for? hahahha. those will be one and done with 2 singled out for extra veg time.

blue dream in effect & on the run after stalling out in a solo cup. thanks so much to the people who share and care!

stardawg guava didnt really stretch like i thought it would. had to raise her container to get the most of the light she under.

hope one of the angelica turn out amazing. so far so good. they're turning out somewhat similar but with differences like floppy og versus strong g13/hp strux. very happy with those seeds. we shall be revisiting both phenos with much longer veg time in larger containers.

today, i top dressed some plants with the dehydrated coconut water. love the way it smells! hope the plants love it too. really dont like mixing it into water. maybe better to use hot water first but i dont want to fuck up any "properties" of the powder by doing that. top dress seemed the best way.

for sure gonna toss the ogkb. i just dont like it at all. up-potted both mothers & gonna one & done them.

some of the trop cookies plants i've seen are gorgeous. if i were to run a pack of regs right now i think it would be that strain. i love orange terps. i'll be watching that one for sure.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Useless, I would use the far red pucks during the beginning of flower. It should trigger flower faster.

I was late to the game on starting a new far red initiator thread. Someone else beat me to the punch.

U

useless.gardens

Hey Useless, I would use the far red pucks during the beginning of flower. It should trigger flower faster.

I was late to the game on starting a new far red initiator thread. Someone else beat me to the punch.
gotcha. your totally accurate. kinda funny as i just read one of the 730nm threads. it makes sense to use that lighting supplement out of veg. good to go. thanks.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor

I would make seeds in one OGKB and save the other until you grow some of those seeds. You'll get to see the magic that happens with her in hybrids. But if you really wanna kill her off, I can understand that too. She's not the easiest plant to deal with and she does grow slower than anything I ever had.

U

useless.gardens

I would make seeds in one OGKB and save the other until you grow some of those seeds. You'll get to see the magic that happens with her in hybrids. But if you really wanna kill her off, I can understand that too. She's not the easiest plant to deal with and she does grow slower than anything I ever had.
to save space, i tossed one mother. and, when i went to toss the cuts noticed 1 was rooted. gonna toss the back-up mother too but decided against it. gonna wait till the clone is 100% rooted then toss the back-up mother.

afghan kush pheno #2:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
to save space, i tossed one mother. and, when i went to toss the cuts noticed 1 was rooted. gonna toss the back-up mother too but decided against it. gonna wait till the clone is 100% rooted then toss the back-up mother.

afghan kush pheno #2:
View Image

That looks killer. Is it hashy smelling ?

U

useless.gardens

That looks killer. Is it hashy smelling ?
cheap grocery store flower bouquet with a bubblegum candy twist riding on subtle hints of hashish, wet earth, & tree resin.

gonna have to reveg this one. didnt clone it. this one is naturally (kinda) menorah shaped. test smoke says is very potent.

the selected pheno packs more of the above odor & is single cola dom.

all the phenos are 7-8 weeks and dont stretch tons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts