What's new

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

up-potted irene. & got her along with wedding cake & the 2.0 going for a few weeks more veg time.

tonight, put into flower : mystery chem , the 3 , and green crack.

went with 3 gal containers & decent veg time... so plants look sexy.

mixed up a batch of potting medium using a 50/50 mix of cooked super coco mix + promix hp. added a dusting of dehydrated coconut water in between layers as i "built" the trash can before hand mixing to an even distribution.

should make some banging plants.

gonna be out of space to flower in two weeks. wtf? need to harvest some plants.

must say, 3 selected alien apple warps looking sexy.

narrowed down my seedsman cheese selection to one plant worthy of taking cuts. its the most sativa & really branchy.

& put the slow, but really nicely stacked, pheno of cherry malawi into the "sex tent". plant is very interesting with long fingered leaves on a cherry ak47 frame. hmmmm.

definitely working on grabbing some pollen from alcatraz og. this male is a short(er) plant with a not so og kush type stretch. he's another plant on a strong & simple frame. gonna hit a more open strux cherry malawi and see what it do. should be a neat combo. gonna call it "kitty hawk og".

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, we should pick a moniker, either fake 91 or mystery chem, not both. Makes it appear they are 2 different plants. And since it isn't actually either, it should be summed up. Especially since she seems to be getting around.

F91 is a damn fine fit.

U

useless.gardens

^ i totally agree.

and i got a PM from an unknown canna adventurer noting roosta didnt find the plant.

its not a legacy thing when you didnt find it yourself or you got it from x,y,z person with an established name (like the 2.0 for example).

if i grow chunky's beans, which i dont have any in my stash but wish i did, find a pheno, give it a name, and chunky wants input... nope... go find your own shit.

^ long as the "finder" is true to the genetics. a name is a name and mine to call it.

now, i didnt find f91. i like f91 not because there's so many fakes out there but exactly because its fake & making the rounds.

love that.

i did get beans from a garden gnome the other day & was seriously like wtf is "mystery chem". hahahaha.

so, from another perspective, i can see how continuity helps us all.

no lying about strains though.
that's (one of many) a (weed) grower sin(s).

Ganjaganjakush

Only reason any one is growing the "f91" latley is because of me. I got it from roostaphish back in late 2015/early 16 he passed it to me as just chemdog and said it was an old cut and i passed it to 2 people from the mag and only one of those people held onto it.

I did a fuck load of digging and crazy composer/greyskull were first people to post her up years ago..if you do some digging all the info is on IG/icmag just do the research lol.

This was my first run her with
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

so whats the point? cause at this juncture we're playing the name game.

a) im calling it fake91. done. fuck it. who cares? if greyskull wants to come online & lay down the law... well then, the law should be laid down.

its really not important ...cause fake91 was passed as an original that is known to be fake.

you wanna call it mystery chem. sweet. do that.

if we're talking about how its labeled, well, it was in the box as fake91.

b) im tossing it.

cause to take it to the fag level like you created something that im misappropriating is ridiculous. TRUTH !

my cut game is tough. easily replaced with something better. TRUTH 2x!

why would i spend hours researching a fake cut? TRUTH 3x!

& there's no legacy here. im 100% right to say that. you want to believe something different, like your "online integrity" depends on it, go for it.

this isnt like calling "the 3" the 3.0. i was corrected by another poster & fell in line. surely, chunky didnt take any offense.

this cut. i mean wtf are we talking about? who passed the fake? why the fake should have a name that doesnt indicate its fake? the mystery of a fake chem cut where the lineage is unknown? why somebody grew it out & passed it off without checking the origin?

tossed.

in fact, you will not see nor hear of this cut in this thread again.

Last edited:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I just wanted no confusion, i.e. 2 different plants. It was my original statement. Yall insinuate I'm a liar and I take offense. I have no problem with either name, just not both. But it was never labeled 91 when this change originally occured. So never should have been in first place.

Ganjaganjakush

so whats the point? cause at this juncture we're playing the name game.

a) im calling it fake91. done. fuck it. who cares? if greyskull wants to come online & lay down the law... well then, the law should be laid down.

its really not important ...cause fake91 was passed as an original that is known to be fake.

you wanna call it mystery chem. sweet. do that.

if we're talking about how its labeled, well, it was in the box as fake91.

b) im tossing it.

cause to take it to the fag level like you created something that im misappropriating is ridiculous. TRUTH !

my cut game is tough. easily replaced with something better. TRUTH 2x!

why would i spend hours researching a fake cut? TRUTH 3x!

& there's no legacy here. im 100% right to say that. you want to believe something different, like your "online integrity" depends on it, go for it.

this isnt like calling "the 3" the 3.0. i was corrected by another poster & fell in line. surely, chunky didnt take any offense.

this cut. i mean wtf are we talking about? who passed the fake? why the fake should have a name that doesnt indicate its fake? the mystery of a fake chem cut where the lineage is unknown? why somebody grew it out & passed it off without checking the origin?

tossed.

in fact, you will not see nor hear of this cut in this thread again.

Fake or not its directly related to skunk va and the other orginal chems according to phylos genetic mapping. Not sure why your so angry? Just trying to make things come to light instead of more made up stories like every og cut has lol

U

useless.gardens

im not angry. i never get mad over nuggets, plants, cuts, clones, your grow style, my grow style, which light is best, or anything related to cannabis.

i love to grow with a passion.
its really that simple.

i do try to stay away from political & religious talk on these sites. my opinion on repubs, dems, jesus, buddha, or allah got nothing to do with dank ass weed, why i need a heat pad to get bomb clone rates, or how to properly ground a 3 prong outlet. feel me?

you guys say the cut is this or that... fine... im cool with it. i like fake91. its the great name for the cut.

if greyskull gave it a name, let me know & ill call it that. otherwise, that clone is just for me to have some fire nugz in my jars.

i dont like it enough to make seeds with it. so, we dont really need to be clear on the lineage, the origin, or if chemdawg farted it out his ass at a greatful dead show.

finally, i did get your story roosta with this cut in PM. i get PMz all the time. dudes respect my game. i respect their game. i never called you a liar & really dont care about the story behind this cut. my boy asked me not to toss it... and ill honor that cause he is THE MAN WHO IS THE MAN... for whom i got mad respect... & blessed me with beautiful clones after i got raided. its not easy to start over.

be cool. go enjoy the day & play in your garden.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting. Let's calm down a second here. Seems we have a failure to communicate. I'm always interested in cuts that share similar traits but are found to be outside the KNOWN cuts.

Would you mid sharing what the name is registered as on Phylos so I can take a look at where it all falls in?

This the same cut that guys in the NE are calling "mystery chem"?

dank.Frank

U

useless.gardens

the sexy alcatraz og is a female. my my. stoked! shit germ rates on those beans & that pack gonna pay for itself. got 1 female & 1 male. its ganja destiny. regarding my luck on the voodoo (chicken bones & tea leaves) crack of those beans, dank frank would be proud !

to that guy that pop fly on the "buy more seeds useless" talk, who's laughing now?

im having so much fun... i think another tent purchase will soon be in order :)

the exotix genetix blue steel are so beefy and sturdy looking im hoping for one male. my luck says all 3 will be female but i shant not complain.

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Only reason any one is growing the "f91" latley is because of me. I got it from roostaphish back in late 2015/early 16 he passed it to me as just chemdog and said it was an old cut and i passed it to 2 people from the mag and only one of those people held onto it.

I did a fuck load of digging and crazy composer/greyskull were first people to post her up years ago..if you do some digging all the info is on IG/icmag just do the research lol.

This was my first run her with
View Image
View Image

Now that is extremely interesting. Was this the cut Crazy Composer received as Chem91? Or is this some other cut?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
No he didn't receive it as chem91. Ggk just thought it was the same as what he had before, which was. He soon realized it wasn't. I gave it to him as just chemdog. Which is what I received it as. That is what I am trying to say. It was just a mix up. Which never should have happened.

resinryder

Veteran
No, it came from Crazy Composer with the tag as Chemdog. Keep talking.

It definitely didn't come from who he said it did.

No he didn't receive it as chem91. Ggk just thought it was the same as what he had before, which was. He soon realized it wasn't. I gave it to him as just chemdog. Which is what I received it as. That is what I am trying to say. It was just a mix up. Which never should have happened.

You saying Crazy or Ggk didn’t receive it as chem 91? Just trying to get things straight. Not trying to be confusing

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Neither did, crazy gave it to me as just chemdog, I gave it to ggk as just chemdog. He just thought it was like his chem91. That is how this all started.

resinryder

Veteran
Neither did, crazy gave it to me as just chemdog, I gave it to ggk as just chemdog. He just thought it was like his chem91. That is how this all started.[/QUOTE

Ok here’s the deal. I sent it to Crazy Composer labeled as Chem91 because that’s what we honestly thought it was. Ask him. End of it. Once we found out through CC it wasn’t Chem91 is when we had it tested to see what it could be. It was labeled as Headband, right or wrong, in Phyllos for the simple reason it had to be called something. My guy has had this cut in his family since the very early 90’s and his family got it from a grower that had had it in his garden for some years before that. You don’t have your facts correct. And as far as I know it was the first Crazy Composer had seen it ruling out the whole he grew it years ago shit