you never seen someone so useless

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=79556&pictureid=1926300

That’s the Phyllos chart on it

RoostaPhish

Veteran
How the hell can you tell me I don't have my facts correct on something that happened to me. I am friends with crazy in real life. He gave it to me as chemdog, then he called it clean D later on, he never said chem91 ever! When he tells me this is true, then its true.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Fuck it I asked him myself. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. But I don't like all this open talking. So I want it resolved.

resinryder

Veteran
How the hell can you tell me I don't have my facts correct on something that happened to me. I am friends with crazy in real life. He gave it to me as chemdog, then he called it clean D later on, he never said chem91 ever! When he tells me this is true, then its true.

I can tell you because you don’t have the facts correct. The whole thing started with me ok. Like I said I sent it as chem91. I’m a friend of his also from back around 06-07 time frame. Ask him who sent it and what I sent it as. I didn’t want to get into all this but you two talking talking all this shit. Neither one of ya would have had it if it werent for me and Crazy. Hell if ya’d kept it I wouldn’t be getting begged for it would I meta

resinryder

Veteran
Fuck it I asked him myself. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. But I don't like all this open talking. So I want it resolved.

You don’t like this open talking? That’s all I’ve seen out of ya and that’s the only reason I posted. The only thing you didn’t post was who it came from and then said it didn’t come from who he said it did. Get ya shit straight man

U

useless.gardens

hahahaha. this is some beautiful. this thread just turned into a soap opera the type after judge judy with some jerry springer thrown into the mix.

i got a PM from my boy this afternoon & he was like : "do NOT toss that cut". i just sat down to eat some ramen & then ditch that slut. turns out, a PM hit the inbox at the right time.

nevertheless...

i think, reading these responses, fake91 is appropriate. lol!
its no hate roosta. mr ryder of resin is just being deadly accurate.

so its really a headband cut? what is the name of this cut? from where did it originate? is it from loompa seeds? maybe cali?

tell me something amazing so ill shit myself & go jerk off in my veg tent. :tiphat:

Last edited:

resinryder

Veteran
I'm getting all this hate because I wanted it to have 1 name. That was my original statement.

Then you quickly got away from that and started flexing bout who did what and making up things And the only thing you DID get correct was the part about Out mutual friend . I’m not giving you any hate as it’s not what I do but I will correct something that I know to be wrong when I see it

resinryder

Veteran
hahahaha. this is some beautiful shit. i got a PM from my boy & he was like "do NOT toss that cut". i just sat down to eat some ramen & then toss that slut. turns out, that PM hot the inbox at the right time.

nevertheless...

i think, reading these responses, fake91 is appropriate. lol!

so its really a headband cut? from where? dont tell me loompa? ill shit myself & go jerk off in my veg tent. :tiphat:

No it was only named Headband strictly for Phyllos. Sorry if you’re disappointed lol

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
This is me and Marty reading this thread right now

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

man that cut is more drama than its worth. she's like a girl that dont give head. hahahahaha. ill never mention it again. but, if you'd like to gift wifi #43 , cherry pie, uk cheese, fire og, or high yielding cookies cross for this cutty mc cut... please get at me :) jk

resinryder

Veteran
man that cut is more drama than its worth. she's like a girl that dont give head. hahahahaha. ill never mention it again. but, if you'd like to gift wifi #43 , cherry pie, uk cheese, fire og, or high yielding cookies cross for this cutty mc cut... please get at me :) jk

Wanted to apologize to you for waltzing into your thread and taking a shit on it. Not trying to cause drama just trying to clearify as much info as is known about this mystery strain.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
man that cut is more drama than its worth. she's like a girl that dont give head. hahahahaha. ill never mention it again.

This is almost exactly what I said after I gave it out and it started drama in another thread. I wasn't part of the drama then however, i just got to say the same thing you are saying now, to a degree.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
This is almost exactly what I said after I gave it out and it started drama in another thread. I wasn't part of the drama then however, i just got to say the same thing you are saying now, to a degree.

Don't worry buddy.....I still have all the pm's you sent with all that verbal diarrhea(ya know how you said dude lies and isn't the first time he's "done this" to you) Sucks when you talk a bunch of shit to somebody then have to eat your own words, huh ?

One good thing about Insta is you can share whatever you want with whoever you want. So screenshot's of someone talking shit about someone else, can get passed on without fear of getting banned.

U

useless.gardens

getting ready to knock off another seed batch of super coco.

& am seriously thinking about grabbing another (4x3) tent. i want to try and "get it in" right now before the hot weather. its not wasterful, because i planed to rock 4 flower tents. so 2 @ 3x3 , 1 @ 4x3, and 1 @ 4x4 should do me just right. be good to get used to growing in my tent village set-up right now & that will make the transition to the basement seamless.

this summer gonna slow down, though, and maybe just do one tent for flower and manage mothers. gonna grab a dual hose portable soon as spring hits. ahem.

cant wait :biggrin: until the basement opens up.