What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

finally getting around to setting up one of the adjust-a-wings i bought over the summer.

holy shit. the cables (in both boxes) are for the large hoods. my units are mediums.

had to rig them up. not happy. paid a premium for those hoods & why buy american if chinese gonna be the dang same quality?

and, the chinese made 4x3 tent was sewn a little short on one end. the seam busted. not terrible. but wtf kind of day is this?

tomorrow, i was gonna core the house where the gas line is going to enter. hope this shit luck dont follow me into that project.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

unknown kush (delicious seeds) :
picture.php

white balance tom foolery:

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

tentation : aka t<3 : #getsum : #nugLIFE :#gnarlygardengnome :#nakedpartyunicorndancer :#fishTis4me :#who.needs.outdoors? : #HIDz+flowers=dank
picture.php

team nug life , super powers activate!

:plant grow:

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

What's it smell like ? Afghan Kush ? or OG kush ?
an overwhelmingly sweet, quasi astringent, balsamic reduction, and metallic aluminum type smell with subtle notes of candied kushiness, Turkish delight, quince paste, & 3 for $3 boxes of sour patch kids in your CVS shopping basket.

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
an overwhelmingly sweet, quasi astringent, balsamic reduction, and metallic aluminum type smell with subtle notes of candied kushiness, Turkish delight, quince paste, & 3 for $3 boxes of sour patch kids in your CVS shopping basket.

Woa, that was very detailed. I'm not good at describing tastes and odors like that. I don't have a good sniffer on me anyway, nasty cigarettes only make it worse.
Sometimes a purple plant I have sorta smells like vinegar. Balsamic is a much better description. I think I'll use that, thanks

nickman

Veteran
Woa, that was very detailed. I'm not good at describing tastes and odors like that. I don't have a good sniffer on me anyway, nasty cigarettes only make it worse.
Sometimes a purple plant I have sorta smells like vinegar. Balsamic is a much better description. I think I'll use that, thanks

Yeah, I definitely feel that smoking ciggerettes makes it harder to smell and taste things... I also suck at describing stuff like that...

That plants are looking good though...!!!...

TreLo

I’ve been reading through this thread all night, from page 1-73 and I gotta say, the ability you have to not give up and get right back up in the saddle after getting knocked off is inspiring. I’ve been growing for about 5 years and it’s only been a few plants here and a few plants there. Just enough to keep the stash topped off. I think I’m gonna go big outdoors this year. Maybe 5-6 big trees. Maybe a few pounds at the end of the year. Idk, you inspired me to take this hobby much more seriously. Anyway, I’m sucking your dick at this point, really looking forward to the progress. Congrats on everything thus far

U

useless.gardens

I’ve been reading through this thread all night, from page 1-73 and I gotta say, the ability you have to not give up and get right back up in the saddle after getting knocked off is inspiring. I’ve been growing for about 5 years and it’s only been a few plants here and a few plants there. Just enough to keep the stash topped off. I think I’m gonna go big outdoors this year. Maybe 5-6 big trees. Maybe a few pounds at the end of the year. Idk, you inspired me to take this hobby much more seriously. Anyway, I’m sucking your dick at this point, really looking forward to the progress. Congrats on everything thus far
the fortititude and word play from your finger tips leaves me with many levels of weird and uncomfortablistic queer or steer feelingtoids in my gutsticle. i often ponder the ability of you hipsters speaking like the world wants to know your every thought type and each corresponding adjacent parameter. if your not growing that there greeny weed, my first inclination, or first order mental fart if you will, is to condemn your rationale in an environment relating toward 3rd bathrooms, identity issues, and conflagrations of modern morality. please. refrain from feelingtoids of the aforementioned in this here thread module unless explicitly discussiontating about hottie asian girls in them there panty stockings.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

I had that same aluminum metallic twang in a Northern Lights x Big Bud and Sugar Black Rose. I loved it. Both those vars gave a nice relaxing high . The taste is where they really shined though. They both coated your mouth with flavor and it lasted.

U

useless.gardens

I had that same aluminum metallic twang in a Northern Lights x Big Bud and Sugar Black Rose. I loved it. Both those vars gave a nice relaxing high . The taste is where they really shined though. They both coated your mouth with flavor and it lasted.

early sample was dank too. kept a clone. delicious seeds is a good seed company. always get great plants from them. so far, kept a cut of nl x bb & unknown kush.

afghan kush from WOS. not gonna reveg the chunky pheno. gonna go w/ my keeper. got one growing out ready for flower by end of march.

definitely gonna reserve more playtime with the above to have another look.

i pulled an earlier alien apple warp back into veg. all four plants looking super interesting.

tropicanna cookies in solo cups.

GTA from redeye 4 for 4.

one blue steel from exotic a stand out. really resinous. sturdy frame. branchy. responds to topping. from 3 females, two are very interesting. one though. superb.

set up the adjust-a-wing, loving it, & gonna do the 600w tent too. contacted the company about the wrong wires got an email from the UK already. i rigged the longer cables to work so the reflectors can get installed. the diff between 400 & 600 is major. tell you what. was a good decision to go this route. love the 400s. but this digi 600w is nice too. and have the extra 4x3 tent is sweet too. im totally geared up like i used to be. stoked. & plant game is up. game in total and in general is back on trizzak.

harvesting a nl x bb (one & done) today. mo nugz.

getting ready to flower off a few cheese, couple white widows, and a cherry malawi. gonna add an alcatraz og to this tent in another week. maybe even sneak a 2.0 in there too.:biggrin: kept a cut of the most sativa leaning cheese. very branchy. very vigorous. hopefully it'll be dank.

got cuts of 2 cherry malawi & both phenos are are very interesting.

over did the epsom on a few plants. now they look tad locked out on P or maybe Cal is off. this is why i cheat the super coco method. adjustments when needed. not waiting for some slow acting shit to kick into gear. doing plain water right now. then bloom nutes. after that, ill fishT them some microbes.

& finally, got the male alcatraz og spooging on the short cherry malawi pheno. the female just shot out pistils. i might try and grab some pollen for later. no doubt, one & done them both.

will try and make the seeds for sure:artist:

back to the bong.
sitting here baked & frying the mental egg.

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
the fortititude and word play from your finger tips leaves me with many levels of weird and uncomfortablistic queer or steer feelingtoids in my gutsticle. i often ponder the ability of you hipsters speaking like the world wants to know your every thought type and each corresponding adjacent parameter. if your not growing that there greeny weed, my first inclination, or first order mental fart if you will, is to condemn your rationale in an environment relating toward 3rd bathrooms, identity issues, and conflagrations of modern morality. please. refrain from feelingtoids of the aforementioned in this here thread module unless explicitly discussiontating about hottie asian girls in them there panty stockings.
View Image

That sounds like something Eugene from The Walking Dead would say.

U

useless.gardens

summer breeze makes me feel fine

summer breeze makes me feel fine

adjusta-wing

frost under the wing

1st bean in a while. chin checka (afghan kush x platinum fire og)

smoking on purps

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

think imma drop the mic (obama style) on this thread.

the point is proven. you can come back from a concrete dungeon & make it happen.

like the little engine that could... keepa chugga chuggin along... making the frosty flowers for the face.

i like weed, you like weed, what else need we say?

since i only do grow diaries anyway... might be fantabulating a new thread module for y'all to be following along & metaphorpmasizing into with some of that there free time you got at the clikity clackity keyboardy thing.

picture.php