What's new

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

• ya

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • nay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AcroPhobic

Keep doing what you do Barth ... I'm watching this thread as I dig your scroggin and your plants.

I'm willing to bet there are more lurkers watching than registered users. I use to be one of them! haha

Leon Brooks

if you end your scrog journal i will find where you live and set up a web cam for everyone.

your grows are BEAUTIFUL an informative.

KEEP IT UP!!!

barth

Leon Brooks, AcroPhobic, gdbud, StRa, and superbolan and m00nchild: Thanks all for the kind words. As anyone that does a diary like this know it is time consuming and feedback is nice to see.

U4EAThanks for taking a look at things. Gotta love honesty.lol I checked out your purple kush grow. Very nice.

barth

I was just kidding. Just a response to your poll. Nice grow & show.

I had a feeling you were. The poll is silly i would delete it if i knew how. It was one of those things where i was super blazed and was like "WTF?" the next day. ;-)

Work2much

Stuff looks great as usual man. That "Pure" is one underated dry fert. You've had zero problems and just feed a bit every two weeks thats awesome.

gdbud

Barth,
At time I was felling the same way with my journal, but people like you popping in and making comments helped to keep me going.
One thing I found nice with the journal is that in has a counter that lets you see how many people have viewed it.
Last I checked I was at 23,000+ hits. Seeing that number climb everyday helped to keep me going. Although 1/2 of the hits were probably mine.

barth

Stuff looks great as usual man. That "Pure" is one underated dry fert. You've had zero problems and just feed a bit every two weeks thats awesome.

It truly is. I was skeptical at first but the hydro store had a promotion and gave me a bag of the indoor soil mix with the purchase of the pure dry ferts. I'm glad i did it now.

Barth,
At time I was felling the same way with my journal, but people like you popping in and making comments helped to keep me going.
One thing I found nice with the journal is that in has a counter that lets you see how many people have viewed it.
Last I checked I was at 23,000+ hits. Seeing that number climb everyday helped to keep me going. Although 1/2 of the hits were probably mine.

I agree. I'm like you i think half my hits are mine. I do really enjoy doing the updates. Just can be alot of work to keep up with regular updates.

Imma watchin too Barth! I do enjoying watching the SCROGs, keep em coming man

Thanks!!! I plan on doing my thing here for a while.

barth

Thought id post an update today since i just chopped and trimmed my Nirvana Blue mystic. It is now hanging to dry. Looks like a pretty good harvest for it only bing one screen. The buds are really fat and dense.

Here is what i ended up with.:dance013:

Thanks for looking.

barth

Ahhh Man this Soma Lavender will be done soon. I cant wait. I have read so many good reviews about it. I hope it is the real deal however. It doesn't have a lavender smell but rather a garlic type of smell. Any one have any knowledge about this strain.

The Mandala Satori must be the skyrocket pheno. It is really a monster. It is not almost 2 feet above the screen. Way to big and i should have flowered it alot sooner.

My DNA Chocolope is a stretcher and i tried to pull it down to even out the canopy. Looks like shit right now. Hope it perks up.

I have placed the screen on My Alien Dog cut. Iwill veg it a few more days as i have heard she stretches alot. We will see.

Also have a Katsu Bubba Kush in veg. I will veg this one a while as it didnt seem to stretch much last time i grew it out.

Take Care all and happy growing. :blowbubbles::thank you:

barth

No updates from barth so heres a robot chicken parody of "you cant do that on television" ... Our beloved Barth @ 1:16 - 1:39

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/you-cant-do-that-on-robot-chicken.html

:)

Thanks man. That made my day. I love it. lol

Sorry no update on Friday. I have 3 people from out of town that have no idea that i have a little grow going. In fact they don't even use cannabis. Couldn't exactly pull out the girls and start shooting pics.

I did harvest the lavender but havent trimmed it or weighed it yet. Looks pretty good.

The Blue Mystic is finally at 64% RH and curing.

Will update pictures when i can. Probably be Monday or Tuesday.