What's new

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

• ya

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • nay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barth

Weekly update 9-24-2010

Weekly update 9-24-2010

Hey all,

This week i scored all my new equipment. I got my Blumats and my new Air Pots. So over the next few weeks ill be introducing them to my setup. I am thinking of doing LST from now on depending how my cabinet looks after my current LST/crop plant goes. It is getting pretty tall but is at day 16.

I Hate to give up scrog but might be easier to manage the blumats with out the screen in place. I will have to wait and see as time goes on. I guess i will have to start a new grow diary if i go with LST.

Well here are the pics.

Nirvana Master Kush Day 60

Subcool JillyBean day 49

GreenHouse seeds Super Lemon Haze day 16

ChemDawg D vegging

ChemDawg D cup Challenge

See ya next week. :cathug::blowbubbles::thank you:

gdbud

I'm gald to see that you finaily got your Blumats and AirPots. I'm intererested in seeing your LST goes. Have you thought about starting with a LST training then adding a SCROG?

barth

Looking good and healthy man!

Peace & Love

Thanks for checking out my grow.

I'm gald to see that you finaily got your Blumats and AirPots. I'm intererested in seeing your LST goes. Have you thought about starting with a LST training then adding a SCROG?

I am excited too. I got a Chem D in an air pot now. It seems to like it. Havent got my blumats going yet. Trying to fine a good res to hold the water.

I havent thought about both lst and scrog but the Master Kush i got going now is getting so fat that it is falling over. I had to shove some stakes into the soil and tie up some of the buds. It almosts needs a double scrog. :laughing:

Update on current grow.
I chopped My JillyBean today. It was a hugely disappointing yield. Don't get me wrong there were some nice tops but a lot of the lower buds were airy and weak looking. The smell is really nice too. However it is highly susceptible to Powdery mildew. I might just throw the bonsai mother outside and be done with her. This is my second run with her and i was disappointed the first time too.