What's new

y the fuck do ppl get so "hung-up" about dreadlocks????

nycjb

If the culture was damaged by anyone, IMO...its the rap "artists" that talk about dropping bags off and busting mags off...but maybe it really was the peaceful hippies? Makes sense.

L

longearedfriend

that picture with the dreadgirl and her naked back
very nice

there are some dreads that I really dont find nice

I really did not like that comment about white guys shouldnt have dreads..

I really dont agree.. who is to say who should do what... as long as we dont hurt no one.. we should be allowed to do what we want

dreadsuburban6iu.jpg

Nandor_Tanczos.jpg

istockphoto_11404389-beautiful-girl-with-dreadlocks.jpg

20090126023447.jpg

bld081020.jpg

173164407_78c641fb40_m.jpg

Although absolutely not a thing wrong with long unkempt hair (as long as its clean) I think it is not fair for you to send your son to school with very long hair as its something he will probably get bullied for. so you should probably cut it

NOKUY

Veteran
Although absolutely not a thing wrong with long unkempt hair (as long as its clean) I think it is not fair for you to send your son to school with very long hair as its something he will probably get bullied for. so you should probably cut it

hmmmmm 1st..dreads aren't "generally" "unkempt hair" ...just hair not cut or combed...but usually washed.

2nd i doubt that he would get bullied over that...i was a big time bully in school, and i grew up in wyoming and alaska....and a kid w/ dreads would have been on my team all day.

1st dang thing that come to mind is my dawg nyjah huston:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6gc71rASqw

mintz

if you wash your locks cool,if your a dutty dread then thats not blessed,and it depends on what your hair is like,curly dark hair looks good,straight blond or ginger looks dirty and matted

NOKUY

Veteran
Oh SNAP ..owned

even tho u think that tho is not a word u still understand what the fuk it means...just like u understand this whole sentence...and all tho it's not been typed in proper form who the fuck cares....got it...get it...and not owned...lmfao gofuckyourownself!!! :tiphat:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Dude, it's just their way of telling you to 'grow up'.

You're not drinking anymore, I know you've had some good jobs/earning good money.

Why do you let what they say bother you in the least?

It's OK if some people don't like dreads...lol

NOKUY

Veteran
...also been curious about dreadlocks in prison?

whats the "scene" look like in federal pen. for a white dude w/ dreads??

not asking for me...just something ive been curious about for a long time.....maybe ill get discovery channel to help me w/ this idea for a show.

mintz

were da bombaclart picture dear with da nice black ras gyal dem,what just nice white dreads,dat is dread

L

longearedfriend

2nd i doubt that he would get bullied over that...i was a big time bully in school, and i grew up in wyoming and alaska....and a kid w/ dreads would have been on my team all day.

well I think it would depend on where... its not the same everywhere

you were a bully... but you were cool with people with dreadlocks
so as a bully.. youd like the peaceful guys...

I dont understand

what made you bully people if you dont mind me asking

I am surprised you did that

also
not a fan of that braided girl

too clean, boring looking
i would treat her with respect as any other human being for sure

dont like models

and not a fan of princesses...

NOKUY

Veteran
you were a bully... but you were cool with people with dreadlocks
so as a bully.. youd like the peaceful guys...

I dont understand

what made you bully people if you dont mind me asking

mostly because the kids i picked on didn't have their shit together.

yeah they were kids...and so was i , but if they didn't have it together i fuked w/ them

:jump:

...also been curious about dreadlocks in prison?

whats the "scene" look like in federal pen. for a white dude w/ dreads??

not asking for me...just something ive been curious about for a long time.....maybe ill get discovery channel to help me w/ this idea for a show.

I wouldn't do it...

I'd get buzzed long before I stepped foot on that yard..hell no

maybe if I was in solitary..

I don't think there is a reason to bring any unnecessary attention to yourself in that hell hole