What's new

xtreem lst - back in action!

yeah, that does look like you have a very stealthy cab, but hey, maybe smellin like dank is a good thing :p

i like ur setup, dont toss it bro, use it as a veg forever, and stack a 250 on top!

cant wait too see more on your plants mann, what about ur nutes and soil? what do you use? sorry if ive missed it, again :p

you should check my thread out bro, lotsa pics XD

P.S link is in my sig!

immaculate

Christoph: Thanks for the words...I just wonder about the box being big enough to hold a mother.......

She has been on nothing but a Fox Farm diet since day one. She's in FF Ocean Forest soil, she vegged with FF Grow Big, and she's in flower supported by FF Big Bloom....peace

immaculate

So I just gave the lady another boost of BB...shes definitely deficient in something (spotting on leaves...look couple pages back..scrub i dunno whats up)..but I fear I may have done wrong...im gonna go get a glass here in a second to check the trichs, but i fear she made need to start being flushed for harvest...should i flush nutes out???

immaculate

They fattening up quite a bit but should I be worried about this spotting so high up on the fan leaves? Look to the fan leaves at the bottom of the pic. Usually these spots are the first symptoms of a dying leaf (at least as far as this run). Anyone think it's a cause for concern? Heading out to get a magnifyer, but this thing will be in the dirt for another 10 days at least..pz.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Very nice, seems like just yesterday we were worried about trichs. As far the spotting goes its hard to tell from the pic,so if you can get a better pic of it that would help.First thing that comes to mind is cal-mag deficiency when i think of lower leafs spotting

immaculate

Very nice, seems like just yesterday we were worried about trichs. As far the spotting goes its hard to tell from the pic,so if you can get a better pic of it that would help.First thing that comes to mind is cal-mag deficiency when i think of lower leafs spotting

Here's a pic from the fan leaf on that cola from the pic above:

Here's a top that was pinched on accident before flower...

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
It still looks like calcium deficiency to me but that's only based on the pic in Stitch's thread. I had mad deficiency troubles with my last soil grow and eventually worked out I was letting the soil dry out too much and it was effecting uptake of some nutrients. Calcium is locked out in "Very acidic soils with excessive potassium, dry and or wet soil." so I dunno, that's all I can think of. How often do you water and stuff?

immaculate

It still looks like calcium deficiency to me but that's only based on the pic in Stitch's thread. I had mad deficiency troubles with my last soil grow and eventually worked out I was letting the soil dry out too much and it was effecting uptake of some nutrients. Calcium is locked out in "Very acidic soils with excessive potassium, dry and or wet soil." so I dunno, that's all I can think of. How often do you water and stuff?

That has to be it. I'm unsure of the PH honestly, but I'm sure it must be acidic...I know I've let this lady's soil dry out on numerous occasions..especially in flowering as she's pretty much become RB...I'm watering like every other day now, but I don't completely saturate on watering...I've noticed the spotting since flower and that's when the potassium boosts came...I'm gonna start flushing next watering in anticipation of harvest...14 days max..probably like a week...where can I find a 10x magnifier...

darwin...thanks buddy..think im gonna switch over to the scrog after this run,..

FC89

sup immaculate, from what I'm looking at your pictures and then stich's thread, i wanna say its either calcium or manganese. but honestly i'm not sure man just giving you an idea. are the burns yellow around the brown spots? if so it looks like manganese cause calcium doesnt have the severe yellowing on the brown spots. just my 2 cents man. GL

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Hey man I think you're onto it now. But you want more than 10x for the magnifier. I go to ebay and type in "40x loupe" - five bucks, has LEDs, and a spare battery.

AcroPhobic

Hey man I think you're onto it now. But you want more than 10x for the magnifier. I go to ebay and type in "40x loupe" - five bucks, has LEDs, and a spare battery.
Yep. 10x just doesnt cut it. You need at least 30x if you want to see trics clearly.

I scored a 30x illuminated led pocket microscope and a 60-100x illuminated led microscope off ebay for $10 total with shipping for both of them years ago!

To original poster : Grow is looking good! Get a 30x or better and harvest your bud when its ripe, not premature, you'll thank yourself when you smoke your harvest.

immaculate

Where would they sell one of these things? I live in a big city so they probably have them somewhere in the azn district or something...I'll have to find one this weekend or somethin'...all the ones I see on ebay is in Hong Kong...take way too long to get here...

scrub: thanks for the guidance brah

acro: def gonna wait until they are ready..thanks for the props..peace

immaculate

sup immaculate, from what I'm looking at your pictures and then stich's thread, i wanna say its either calcium or manganese. but honestly i'm not sure man just giving you an idea. are the burns yellow around the brown spots? if so it looks like manganese cause calcium doesnt have the severe yellowing on the brown spots. just my 2 cents man. GL

Manganese deff? any quick cures? if it is a lock out am i screwed? gotta consult the sick thread...thanks

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Yeah bro hit up a jeweller in the area and they can probably tell you where to get one if they don't sell them.

Green Smoke

The way I read it, about half are supposed to be amber, but it's completely a personal preferance. Some chop at the first sign of amber. When they they do turn, you'll know it, it's pretty obvious.

AcroPhobic

Where would they sell one of these things? I live in a big city so they probably have them somewhere in the azn district or something...I'll have to find one this weekend or somethin'...all the ones I see on ebay is in Hong Kong...take way too long to get here...

scrub: thanks for the guidance brah

acro: def gonna wait until they are ready..thanks for the props..peace
Bro .. you didn't search right. Here's one. Free shipping. You can find them cheaper but you get the point. :)

30x below

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pocket-Microsco...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b0b6ab34

or a 60-100x

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pocket-Microsco...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5b9f55fa

get the 60-100x if you really want to see them trics .. watch out though, you'll find yourself gazing at them for a long time as trics look like a ALIEN planet of some sorts! Its crazy to see them for what they really are. It still amazes me after 16 years!