What's new

xtreem lst - back in action!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
The salvation army type places around here will deliver for a semi-reasonable fee.

Edit: can you show some pics of the spotting? Hard to say without.

immaculate

Hey Scrub,

My camera is messed up but I will try to get some better pictures tomorrow.

Look in the bottom right corner of the picture. That one fan leaf seems to indicate the initial symptoms of the burn. Then, look closely in the upper left hand corner for the brown spots on those fan leaves. Seems to be the final stage of symptoms of the burn. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Anywho, little budnuggets filling out one by one. Update tomorrow. Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Have you looked up mynamestitch's pinned sick plant diagnosis thread on the infirmary? It looks a little like calcium deficiency. Hope it helps, and rock on. :dance013:

immaculate

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ScrubNinja again."

Thanks a lot. Must-have guide. Definitely looks like you were right: burnt with organics (calcium def)....

...on second browse, what do you think about a Boron lockout? Spots look similar..

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Yeah I guess it could be that too. Calcium is a more common def though, not that that means it isn't boron. Did you add dolomite/lime or anything to your soil? If not, good chance it's cal. If you use rain or RO water, you're missing a common source of cal too. Are you using decent nutrients? I always nerd up on nutes I use, you'll usually find a dedicated thread for all the major nutes on here. Maybe people note what kind of deficiencies to expect in there. It's easier to just make a thread on the infirmary though, lol. Those guys will tell you what it is in a new york minute. :yes:

Last edited:

lolraymond

Nice thread. Sick grow dude! Lookin' good!

Yeah, looks like calcium deficiency to me. Sweet grow though. Stoked to see what you come up with! Subscribed!

immaculate

Thanks for the input guys.

Scrub, yeah, only my too-stoned ass would assume the most uncommon thing. I've been doing the basic FF regiment. Watering with tap. Haven't noticed the spots until Flower and first dose of BB...could it be a Ca def. in the water?

lolraymond, thanks for the kind words. looking forward to your next pic update. mine soon.

peace

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Looking wikkid. Well I got some out-there suggestions, see what you think - could it be that moisture condenses on the leaves during lights off, and then the drops act as magnifying glasses and burn the leaf. Or, could it be hotspots from a shiny reflector?

immaculate

y'know, i've wondered about that same phenomenon. my buddy used to say not to water on the leaves. admittedly, i have been. that very well could be it. only thing, some fan leaves that are affected i'm pretty sure haven't got wet. but like you said, it very well could be condensation because i do water at lights out...we'll see what happens:thank you :tiphat:

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any pix of the plant and the pot? or, are you already going by pulling them out to have a look?

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Looks good and healthy nice work. How many weeks are they?What strain?I know my sativa strains did really add frost until my indicas were about done

immaculate

Looks good and healthy nice work. How many weeks are they?What strain?I know my sativa strains did really add frost until my indicas were about done

They are about three weeks in, maybe a couple days more. I can't remember the strain - bagseed from Cali or Oregon or Asheville...Yeah, they's absolutely no frost.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Well with bagseed you never know what your going to get. Hang it there it may be a long finisher and the frost might come on in a few more weeks.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think that pot size should work fine - the roots may well be getting a little curled up around the bottom in those - but i dont like to transplant in flower (some will some wont) in this case i dont think its worth it

trichs should stack up as they mature just like fuzz said

i think they are looking pretty good

killer LST

immaculate

thanks for the words...

...the thing about the "Bagseed" is that i know it is headdy ass bagseed collected from various strains over hte past couple of years. but certainly dont know what im going to get about predicting any sort of strain behavior..we'll see how it goes...a buddy of mine told me not to even worry about transplanting in flower as there's minimal if no root growth during flower...peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Everything looks a-ok to me, pot size is fine. I've potted from 10 litre to 35 litre with bigass plants, about 2 weeks into flower, and when I uprooted them after flower, they were just a 10 litre ball of roots sitting inside 25 litres of unutilised coco. Roots didn't grow at all. Strain dependant I guess but I just make sure they are in the right sized pot before flower now. No real reason to risk it.