What's new

xtreem lst - back in action!

those buds look pretty done, is she filling out anymore? if not, ide say bring her down man, and get too clipping.

you can always chech the triches after you take her down, then u can kick yourself in the ass for being to early, or congratulate urself, for being just on time, its up too you man!

good luck,

christoph :lurk:

immaculate

Nah, she seems to have packed on what she will...besides,,I don't want that "yellowing" to spread and affect the nugs..i dunno, i might go tomorrow or wait till friday..

igrowone

Veteran
kind of funny, my plant's fans are drying up real fast, sounds just like yours
but the buds are still packing it on, i have a pretty good idea of its schedule so not so concerned
but if you're not sure of the ripening time, this is a stressful time when you're kind of 'flying blind'
so good luck in your choice

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Hey plants looks good. Dont worry about the yellowing its just the plant "finishing" by pulling the last of the nutrients from the fan leaves. To me another 5 days or so of plain water and id say she's ready. A proper flush is essential for best smoking quality and taste :)

immaculate

Hey plants looks good. Dont worry about the yellowing its just the plant "finishing" by pulling the last of the nutrients from the fan leaves. To me another 5 days or so of plain water and id say she's ready. A proper flush is essential for best smoking quality and taste :)

word...she's had had straight water for the past 4...

what if that deficiency or possibly PH imbalance beings to affect the nugs?

Fuzz420

Veteran
I like to flush for 14 days.Dont worry about deficiencies or ph balance at this point, the buds are mature and rip theres not much to affect any more

immaculate

"weed". just kinda looks unhealthy as if its a lockout thats preventing the natural sucking up of the nutrients..pz.

burnt out og'er
Veteran
Like fuzz420 says, there is little the buds need at this point.
Just keep feeding ph'd water and let em go.

At this point in time if you try to feed anything you'll only mess up the finish and the buds will end up tasting like hell.

I'm not a big fan of clearing for two weeks, one week is enough ime, but that being said you're well on the way to some very nice tasting and smoking herbage.

congrats on a micro-cab grow well done!

immaculate

yeah, you guys seem to be right...definitely fattening up still a little bit...gonna push her for another couple daize!! PUH eace!

immaculate

Thanks for the props, unahbomber.

The LST isn't hard to learn...just can't be afraid to tie that bitch down...top her a few times, you know...it's "low stress," but you can get creative with how you bend your plants...there's definitely a "technique" to it...i would even tie away big fan leaves to expose growing nodes. gotta really get those secondary nodes the prime light and drop that main cola down off to the side...

immaculate

Aight, guys, it's been decided: Death-Day is tomorrow. Period. She's ready.

My scope won't be around until Monday, but she can't go any longer, I can tell when I get all up in her face and sniff her shit up...mmmso fruity...

immaculate

So I didn't do it...conflicting opinions told me to wait...again, my scope is at the PO, so I'm gonna run and grab it tomorrow morning. I'm only worried because the little tiny nugget leaves are now being affected by the nutrients being sucked up...

Fuzz420

Veteran
I bet you popcorn nugs are just making the transition clear to milky trichs, to milky and some amber

You know what they say when u think its ready wait another week :D Definitely report back when you get your scope

Latest posts

Latest posts