What's new

xtreem lst - back in action!

immaculate

I'm just worried that I flushed too early and the plant is going to suffer...im fine with waiting just dont want it to a situation where it just CANT wait

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's the thing, you can harvest your plant whenever you want. And, if it's in senescence and the pistils have a bunch of brown to them - chances are good it's pretty close to being done.

as far as flushing/not feeding - the plant is in senescence (it's dying) it's not "feeding" anymore anyway whether you put food there or not.

see point 1 (harvest it/let it go either way you will have quality smoke - it just may be a little better in another week)

i believe there is a fairly large window for "prime harvest"

but strong logic in "when u think its ready - wait another week"

cuz i know i m sure impatient at that stage - lol

Tatz

strong logic in "when u think its ready - wait another week"

cuz i know i m sure impatient at that stage - lol

:laughing:
I´m just impatient, from the moment I put a seed between two paper towels !!!!:watchplant:................:watchplant:................:watchplant:................

PG-191

I'm sure we're all eager growers. I know this run,being my first, excited the hell out of me.

I kid you not,I kept peeking in the cab every couple of hours the first week. LOL

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
lol I used to check mine all the time too. Nowadays it's like "sheeeeit I have to open the damn cab and water them AGAIN!" every couple of days :)

So how do/did the trichs look anyway bro?

immaculate

Dude, JUST got my pocklet scope.......met the USPS dude at the door on my way down to check for the mmail lol...so there is a bunch of amber trichs on her!!! i noticed the first one and was like ehh...cause the first thing i noticed was how milky they all were..then i saw an amber trich on the tippy top of the biggest cola...searched around saw a few more...a bunch of amber on the lower nuggets...i was finessing that scope up one of the little buds down low and BAM! the amber in the reflection of the LED gave off a bright ass orange/red light...it was as if the trich was its own little illuminated beacon...gotta figure out whens best to harvest..i fucked up by giving a little bit of water + nute the other day after a mentor came over and said it looked like it should go for a while longer...shes still soaked...i flushed her for lock then added a bit of nute..im worried about flushing her totally again cause i dont want her to be water logged...

never seen this problem before, have you posted on the infirmary yet immaculate?

ive honestly got no idea whats wrong, but if its effecting the bud :\ deffinitly need some experianced eyes in here.

hope things stay green.

christoph.