What's new

xtreem lst - back in action!

immaculate

Ideally I'd like to get the main top one full circle around the pot and "fill out the middle" before I throw them into flower, however I'm worried about them going rootbound as more and more secondary tops pop up...how can I check for root bound ness?

U

ukganjafarmer

very nice, i was thinking about doing the same thing, i think you woul be able to see the roots through the holes in bottom if its root bound? not sure tho.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Hey man welcome back. I think they may get pot bound by the end - the containers look very shallow and tapered. How much soil volume would they have in them? Best of luck.

immaculate

Yo SN, hope all is well. I'm uncertain as to soil volume. As you'll see this has been sketch. They were originally in 4" pots..

I went away on vacation for a week a couple of weeks ago so I definitely had to transplant or let them die. I also switched them over to flower then. It's been about 2 weeks of flowering..unfortunately had 2 males..will post pics of them all

Anyway, shes coming along great. camera is broken so i cant get macro shots but beautiful long white hairs..she hasnt started to stink yet....just hoping i dont blow all my headroom. hopefully the weight of the buds will bring some of those taller branches down

immaculate

Here's couple of slipshod shots of the plants. She's on the left in both pictures. The other two turned out to be a couple of pricks.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Epic, dude! Looking really great. I like to use tent pegs to hang on the branches to weigh them down. Can buy bags of like, 10 or 20 in the hardware or camping store cheap. Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cheers man. It was just under 4.25 zips I believe - and I even used low wattage at the end. Big buds too :) Gonna blow that away with the current run I reckon

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Indeed - Lord ha'mercy! I smoke a half gram a day so that lasts me ~8 months, high all day every day. Micro growing is where it's at! I wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for IC. :tiphat:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Oh I used to smoke like a chimney some years ago :D gravity/bucket bongs all day. About 2g's a day back then. It's a blessing, monetarily. I think I just got old!

immaculate

There's definitely something to be said for learning to get high on a couple of hits. It's something I sure need to learn.

Tatz

Agreeing with El Ninja!

Agreeing with El Ninja!

Indeed - Lord ha'mercy!

..... high all day every day. Micro growing is where it's at! I wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for IC. :tiphat:

:yeahthats:respect:

btw. SUBSCRIBED ! Anxious to see where this goes...

Last edited:

immaculate

Looking super healthy and happy! :good:

It's definitely been tedious eyeballing micro amounts of Grow Big and Big Bloom...luckily no burns this time around.

However, leaf-spotting, what nutrient burn causes that? I noticed as soon as I switched them over and gave them the first dose of Big Bloom that they spotted and dried, so I flushed them with neutral water and have done even smaller amounts of the BB now...

Thanks for the kind words guys!

What do you guys think as far as cab-building options for guys like me who live in the middle of a large city and cannot justify buying a sawzall and a cordless drill for a box? I'm thinking of grabbing something from salvation army (like a dresser) but I have no car or anything. Fucking thing sucks. lol. peace.:tiphat:

:yeahthats:respect:

btw. SUBSCRIBED ! Anxious to see where this goes...

Me too! :tiphat:

Thanks for hanging out!