• PS3

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
NorCalFor20 said:
It will on June 14th...

anyway, when I am playing it on my computer my graphics are going to be at 16x anti-aliasing and 16x AF well over 100 FPS (60fps max ps3, and at much lower quality due to inferior VGA)

also, my online play will be free. Not to mention the libary of over 500k titles available to me.

And not to mention your 3 1/2" floppy also.............

D

DogBoy

NorCalFor20 said:
It will on June 14th...

anyway, when I am playing it on my computer my graphics are going to be at 16x anti-aliasing and 16x AF well over 100 FPS (60fps max ps3, and at much lower quality due to inferior VGA)

also, my online play will be free. Not to mention the libary of over 500k titles available to me.

Can anyone spell "l337 fanboy"?

Firstly, your knowledgability is let down by your thinking that the PS3 is VGA, you know this is reality and we are currently in 2008 dont you? My PS3 is running HDMI, a little bit more advanced than VGA.

Secondly, my online is free too, does that mean my penis is as large as yours? Wow!

Library of over 500k titles, i think maybe you refer to the ladybird book collection.

Thirdly, allow me to gloat now, i'm not waiting til June to play it. Funnily enough i can play it 2 months earlier than that, surely my willy is definately bigger than yours now!

Oh the excitement, GTA really brings our the public spirit in people doesn't it.....

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
I had a 360 but sold it cause I want a PS3. To me the PS3 is a no brainer. I have yet to get one but will soon.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
NorCalFor20 said:
It will on June 14th...

Library of 500k titles..... if only i could reach the keys!!!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Well I didn't read through the rest of the comments for fear of the typical fanboy fights you find on any forum when this question gets brought up.

Here are a few of my thoughts -

1) Both have badass graphics! Period.
2) PSN > XBL - If you want to tell me that paying for a service is better than a free one then your gonna need a GOOD argument.

I was a die hard PC gamer till I finally sat down and tried a buddies xbox 360. i was hooked right away. Went out and bought the Halo edition and dove back into console gaming. Got to spend some time with a buddy who had a PS3 on a 60" 1080p and that was impressive too. In the end I realized that off line the PS3 had the xbox beat since they had blu-ray support (ouch - sorry M$ guess you should have paid a little closer attention to public opinion on Blu-Ray like Sony did!) and the freedom of PlayStation Network.

Now all that said Ill admit - I have a 360 and pay for a XBL membership. Luckily I wasnt dumb enough to get the HD add-on. But for all those that did - it was reported today that MS has found a manufacturer for 360 Blu-Ray drives. Maybe we will see a blu-ray edition for xmas?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
will there be an external blue ray add on like they did with the HDD? id be pissed if it was only sold on elite models LOL it would be so M$ of them

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wish theyde make a farmin game, like harvest moon or viva pinata, without all the cute shit to it for the new systems. or a druglord game, a realistic one where u have ta watch your finances judge who u can and cant trust and build up a drug cartell. Learn gorilla growing and make connections in cuba and bolivia and shit, that would be cool.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
DogBoy said:
Can anyone spell "l337 fanboy"?

Firstly, your knowledgability is let down by your thinking that the PS3 is VGA, you know this is reality and we are currently in 2008 dont you? My PS3 is running HDMI, a little bit more advanced than VGA.

Secondly, my online is free too, does that mean my penis is as large as yours? Wow!

Library of over 500k titles, i think maybe you refer to the ladybird book collection.

Thirdly, allow me to gloat now, i'm not waiting til June to play it. Funnily enough i can play it 2 months earlier than that, surely my willy is definately bigger than yours now!

Oh the excitement, GTA really brings our the public spirit in people doesn't it.....

can you spell "don't care" wtf does 1337 fanboy mean to imply? anyway, VGA means Video Graphics Acceleration a synonym for GPU (graphics processing unit) and by 500k titles I mean the amount of games on IGN.com under the pc category. I also use hdmi I connect my computer to my samsung DLP native resolution 1080p. computers have nothing to do with the size of your so caled "willy". I don't really care if I have to wait until June to play GTA4 because , I don't get off on slapping around hookers as much as you do apparently. I would rather play a RTS like command and conquer 3 with a mouse and keyboard. But when it does come out for PC in june I will buy my copy in join you in the ritual of slapping hookers and doing drive-by shootings. See ya then
:wave:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ lmao pnwed! jk :p
1007833410466-Full.JPG

Slipklot

xbox is a piece of shit. ps3 is genius. i have both an when i turn on my 360 it sounds like an air plane is taking off and stays that way. also had to send it back cause of red rings. ps3 whisper quiet. blu ray player. games list is picking up steam quick too..and your damn right gta sucks butt with the 360 controller fucking thing is like a brick with homosexual triggers. ps3 version looks better too btw. if you cant see how superior the ps3 is you're in denial.matter fact im typing this from my wireless keyboard on my ps3 right now. and im gonna play gtA

Last edited:

tokinsmokin

UBER21 said:
lol....I wish would be nice.......

Tokin you missed what im traying to say....ok here it goes again......lol....the 360 came out a year before the PS3...meaning it had it time to push units worldwide way ahead of any other competitor right? Right....so my comparison was that even with a year head start Sony's platform isnt that far behind the 360 anymore......and with the 360's horrible debut in Japan again Sony will soon lock up that territory also meaning it will gain more market share in units sold worldwide....Also the PS3 is kicking ass in europe as far as sales go....and with the limited edition gta4 they are selling now they will deff sell more copies and systems than the 360.......Now back to inferior outdated hardware....Developers are saying that the 360's arent as powerful as the PS3 so very soon multiconsole games are going to start up on the PS3 then get ported to the 360 due to hardware constraints one big one being not in enough memory on there dvd rom disks.......

Wunderkid seems to be in the top 1/2 percent along with his buddies that never had a problems with his xbox......woo-hoo pat ur self on the ass there sonny...... :spank: Hey when microsoft sends you that check can u buy me a working 360........ :muahaha: Now im done with ya u can skeet now..... :wave:

Wow back to where we started with what I said. They look almost identical. Did I say anything about how it will look or what it will do, No. Now your saying that the 360 is a little ahead of the PS3. My god dude what was the point of your argument? No need to answer because I'm done with this thread.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Ive gone through 3 xboxes myself, the 2 yr warranty from best buy was the smartest thing i coulda done, now i have a newer generation model that runs as cold as ice and doesnt make much noise even better is that it comes with an HDMI port(something the first few pro 360's didnt have only on the elite which was really messed up on M$'s part), wow the 360 is still taking this poll with its outdated hardware and puny

sirharrynuggz

Most people are just voting for the system they have, so of course the 360 is going to have more numbers. It's been out longer and it's a little cheaper. I spent plenty of hours on each before I got my PS3.

U

UBER21

hehehe loooks like the PS3 is getting closer...............lol....35-29