XBOX360 vs PS3

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
didnt wanna do it but they debaten on the grand theft auto page, so lets figure it out!

yohomz

I'm contemplating which one to buy right now :chin:

Xbox 360 doesnt come with wifi and xbox live costs $50 a year. An Xbox wifi adapter is like $70 or something. PS3 has wifi (so i can steal my neighbor's connection) and is $50 more than the 360, but that makes up for the online play cuz it's free to play PS3 online.....

Decisions, decisions............

:1help:

Snootch

Considering that I own both and barely use my PS3 except for blurays, I am gonna have to go with the 360. Though I'm no fanboy, I enjoy both consoles, and played my PS2 more than my XBox, I just feel this generation the 360 has had for more AAA games than the PS3, and all the multiconsole games that come out I buy for the 360 since all of my friends have 360s.

T

texsativa

Does the 360 have a blu-ray player? If not, I'd have to say the PS3 wins.

W

Wunderkind

^^It will.

When I picked up my GTA at midnight the other night, they had a line for 360 and a line for PS3. The PS3 line was about a 5 minute wait. The 360 line was a 45 minute wait.

/nuff said

U

UBER21

Wunderkind said:
^^It will.

When I picked up my GTA at midnight the other night, they had a line for 360 and a line for PS3. The PS3 line was about a 5 minute wait. The 360 line was a 45 minute wait.

/nuff said

Hey Wunder it could of been that the PS3 owners were already busy playing it instead of waiting in line to buy it.......lol.... :muahaha:

W

Wunderkind

UBER21 said:
Hey Wunder it could of been that the PS3 owners were already busy playing it instead of waiting in line to buy it.......lol.... :muahaha:
if the store didn't open at midnight that might have been the case, but it wasn't. So many more people own 360's.

U

UBER21

Can someone put up a list of all the exclusive games that are coming out this year for the PS3 and 360 this year?.....I believe the PS3 list totally outshines the 360's this year......

G

the hardcore gamers i know have both the 360 and ps3 , all of them tell me their ps3's were a waste of money and their now gathering dust :badday:

U

UBER21

Wunderkind said:
^^It will.

/nuff said

Wunder.......... Microsoft can have blueray but only if Sony feels like it....Sony owns the Blueray format and I dont think there about to let Microsoft into there camp withought getting on there knees...... :laughing:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
PS3 - free online play, 50Gb games, best controller ever created, made by Sony

Xbox 360 - monthly fee for online play, 30Gb games only with extra HD DVD drive, made by Microsoft

Looks like I'll be going for the PS3. It's no contest really.

U

UBER21

hazyfontazy said:
the hardcore gamers i know have both the 360 and ps3 , all of them tell me their ps3's were a waste of money and their now gathering dust :badday:

Hey Hazy they cant be called hardcore gamers if any of there systems are collecting dust......Then in reality there not Hardcore gamers they are casual gamers wasting money.....NO offense Hazy u da mang.......And even more this year with all the exclusive hot games coming out for the PS3...... :headbange

U

UBER21

I cant imagine playing GTA 4 for the 360 that controller imho is clunky as hell.....

U

UBER21

I cant imagine playing GTA 4 for the 360 that controller imho is clunky as hell..... :nono:

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
1 game makes me wanna get PS3-God of War!
1 game got me stickin with 360-Gears of War!

But I don't agree with The War in Iraq....

Last edited:
G

UBER21 said:
Hey Hazy they cant be called hardcore gamers if any of there systems are collecting dust......Then in reality there not Hardcore gamers they are casual gamers wasting money.....NO offense Hazy u da mang.......And even more this year with all the exclusive hot games coming out for the PS3...... :headbange

the reason the ps3 has gathered dust is cause they aint bought no decent games out ,,i mean who wants to play final fantazy 512 or watever #theyre on ,to be fair though i dont think the 360 has bought anything decent out either ,,something new with just a little bit of originality would be nice ,,

the wii and ds are leaps ahead when it comes to innovation and currently outselling both the 360 and ps3 combined :headbange ,,long live zelda

U

UBER21

hazyfontazy said:
the reason the ps3 has gathered dust is cause they aint bought no decent games out ,,i mean who wants to play final fantazy 512 or watever #theyre on ,to be fair though i dont think the 360 has bought anything decent out either ,,something new with just a little bit of originality would be nice ,,

the wii and ds are leaps ahead when it comes to innovation and currently outselling both the 360 and ps3 combined :headbange ,,long live zelda

lol....final fantasy 13 is the next one......which as always is going to sell boatloads.......its looking sick......But I do agree that the psp and ds have more original games......Zelda will always have a place in my heart.....especially the super nes A Link To The Past that game rocked.......

Im waiting for KIllzone 2, LIttle big planet even though it looks kiddy, Resistance 2 rise of man, Metal Gear 4, the new Socom game, Home, and a bunch of other games I cant remember right now...lol

Latest posts

Latest posts