XBOX360 vs PS3

XBOX360 vs PS3

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters
W

Wunderkind

Uber, you're basing your opinion on games that aren't out yet. You're clutching at straws bro. And to say Microsoft lacks customer service is a total outright lie. In my experience with them they've been nothing but helpful. After my 360 broke after two years, I had another 360 at my door in a week and a half plus a free month of XBL.

Last edited:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Buy both or neither... it is pointless to get behind a consumer product because of a loyalty to a corporation (think about it). I don't understand why people need to divide themselves over a product. I own a wii and it is fun as fuck to play w/ a group. Get a mod chip put in for the price of two games and you are set.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I say neither my computer pwns any game system

Ultra 1kw Power Supply
AMD Phenom Quad-Core Processor
2x 500gb HDD in raid0
Nvidia e-Vga Geforce 9800 GTX x2 SLI
8GB DDR-2 PC 800 Dual Channel Ram
Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit
Liquid-Cooled runs at a cool 76 degrees Fahrenheit

microsoft and sony will never make make enough games to compare with the extensive 20 year in the making libary of pc games. Besides, who wants to play FPS with a joystick?

U

UBER21

Wunderkind said:
Uber, you're basing your opinion on games that aren't out yet. You're clutching at straws bro. And to say Microsoft lacks customer service is a total outright lie. In my experience with them they've been nothing but helpful. After my 360 broke after two years, I had another 360 at my door in a week and a half plus a free month of XBL.

Im done with ya wunderkid I have owned both systems and yet im the one pulling on the straws and im biased.........Talk to me funboy when u have owned both systems.....Oh im basing my opinion on games that arent even out yet...lol.....did not see the list of games I posted that I currently play or did you miss that piece of info too.......and one last thing have some fucking respect and dont start offending me calling me a liar maybe in ur neck of the woods they have been helpful but I have tons of friends that had fucked up 360's from the dick and all they recieve was a refurbished system and free xbox live service for a month.........after waiting for there 360 almost a fucking month......so get off microsofts nuts sacks...peace.... :nono:

more people have 360's they came out first, ps3 was set back due to a safety failure and didnt release for over a year after the 360 did, people got use to them, when the ps3 came out it didnt do as good as the 360, but over 180 million sold world wide the first 1 week. those are really solid numbers.. anyway, i like the ps3 better, but enjoy the 360, the xbox just has problems, i dont know anyone whos door didnt stop opening after about a year.. without smackin it

W

Wunderkind

:muahaha:

well I'm glad you're "done with me."

fyi, guess who owns both systems? :wave:

napalm - door stopped opening? I nor anyone I know has or had that problem.

Last edited:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
NorCalFor20 said:

Ultra 1kw Power Supply
2x 500gb HDD in raid0

microsoft and sony will never make make enough games to compare with the extensive 20 year in the making libary of pc games. Besides, who wants to play FPS with a joystick?
Nice rig! I would never run raid 0 though... makes me nervous. I have to say that the metroid on the wii has controls that give a keyboard/mouse setup a run for it's money (still not better though, but more immersive).

tokinsmokin

UBER21 said:
Tokinsmokin the games are looking identical which should tell you something.....lol....Lets see xbox 360 was out in 06 and the PS3 in 07 a one year advantage and the games look identical....wait to the heavy hitters start rolling in....Soon my friend.... :laughing:

Wunderkind.....lol....Lets compare games for both systems and see who has the best games for 08 and 09........I know what the PS3 has show me something more than gears of war 2.....and plz do not include the xbox live service as a game..... :muahaha:

No idea what your trying to say. I'm assuming your saying that a year doesn't matter when it comes to graphics. So if a year didn't matter then how come it came out a year later and lost a lot of customers? And on top of that why were you telling me how outdated the components were for 360. I'm completely missing any point you are trying to make.

U

UBER21

GET MO said:
uber works for sony. Just playn,'
but about that madden....

lol....I wish would be nice.......

Tokin you missed what im traying to say....ok here it goes again......lol....the 360 came out a year before the PS3...meaning it had it time to push units worldwide way ahead of any other competitor right? Right....so my comparison was that even with a year head start Sony's platform isnt that far behind the 360 anymore......and with the 360's horrible debut in Japan again Sony will soon lock up that territory also meaning it will gain more market share in units sold worldwide....Also the PS3 is kicking ass in europe as far as sales go....and with the limited edition gta4 they are selling now they will deff sell more copies and systems than the 360.......Now back to inferior outdated hardware....Developers are saying that the 360's arent as powerful as the PS3 so very soon multiconsole games are going to start up on the PS3 then get ported to the 360 due to hardware constraints one big one being not in enough memory on there dvd rom disks.......

Wunderkid seems to be in the top 1/2 percent along with his buddies that never had a problems with his xbox......woo-hoo pat ur self on the ass there sonny...... :spank: Hey when microsoft sends you that check can u buy me a working 360........ :muahaha: Now im done with ya u can skeet now..... :wave:

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

UBER21 said:
Wunderkid seems to be in the top 1/2 percent along with his buddies that never had a problems with his xbox......woo-hoo pat ur self on the ass there sonny...... :spank: Hey when microsoft sends you that check can u buy me a working 360........ :muahaha:
?????
After my 360 broke after two years, I had another 360 at my door in a week and a half plus a free month of XBL.

:wave:

this thread is getting pretty meh. This poll confirms it, the real life sales numbers confirms it, the current games available confirms it.

U

UBER21

Wunderkind said:
?????

:wave:

this thread is getting pretty meh. This poll confirms it, the real life sales numbers confirms it, the current games available confirms it.

Hey I will send ya a safe addy so you can send me my brand spanking new 360.........fanboy........ :muahaha:

friction2k

this was a funny read...

i vote xbox360.

yea, gotta pay for online gaming but that also includes downloadable content and updates. with recently support of xvid codec, the 360 is pretty much a multimedia warehouse be able to stream video from your computer. overall, in the long run i think the 360 will be more adaptable than the ps3. blue ray isnt going to last long, theres way more efficient hd formats being created.

Cali smoke

NorCalFor20 said:

Ultra 1kw Power Supply
2x 500gb HDD in raid0

lol, ur pc can't play GTA IV though.

I say PS3. :rasta:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Cali smoke said:
lol, ur pc can't play GTA IV though.

I say PS3. :rasta:

It will on June 14th...

anyway, when I am playing it on my computer my graphics are going to be at 16x anti-aliasing and 16x AF well over 100 FPS (60fps max ps3, and at much lower quality due to inferior VGA)

also, my online play will be free. Not to mention the libary of over 500k titles available to me.