What's new

Winter 2020 log

Fitzera

Sour D x SSH - she gets the majority of the wind from the fan so she does have some rash on a few leaves...meh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Skunk Berry - shes starting to add new flowers but hasnt really started filling out yet...but she will, just needs her time. She resin didnt pack on like it is now untill recently...shes in no rush
picture.php

picture.php

This one is preggers too..
picture.php

Fitzera

Critical Cure - small yield but looking primo none the less. Neighbor no longer needs meds so this will be my morning coffee and spiff smoke
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Cannalope Haze 1 - here we have the chunky bitch with colas that look like the end of a baseball bat. She is dense. Heavy. Gonna be a massive yield I'd say.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Cannalope Haze 2 - And this one has more spear shape and a little more resin
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You know, it's funny...growing up I've never been a fan of purple bud aside from it looks nice. I've always found it weaker than none purple...but nowadays every one of my grows seems to end up with purple buds lol. No complaints, it hasnt been weak yet, but then again they havent been pure purple either..

Fitzera

Day 53 of flower!
The fade is coming on strong now in a few. Nothing but water for the past week and until finish. I snipped a sample of a couple girls 4 days ago and they're just about dry enough to try out.
Also I can see mature seeds peeking out here and there. Cant wait to see how many I have and what inside them!
The reversed clones are balling...I started to collect some pollen from the catpiss and helped pollinate itself to ensure I get at least a couple s1s out of it.
Last update I mentioned taking down the critical cure this weekend but it's not quite there yet. I'll be watching them all closely for the right time.

Overall
picture.php

Gorilla Zkittlez 1
picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla Zkittlez 2
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

It looks like you will very soon have a feast of different flavours, am drooling real bad 🤤🤤��
I'm right there with you man! I'm so excited to try everything

Walking into the garden like :jerkit:
You too hey?!

Tent full of pure DANK brother...!!!...

Everything looks killer man, you do very nice work...!!!...
Thanks brother! I love living soil and I cant wait to expand!!

Haze looking amazing

Thanks man! I question the genetics for sure...to have a haze crossed to a landrace sativa and end up with something that flowers this fast and has buds dense like an indica...makes me wonder what the true genetics are. But regardless i cant wait to try it!!

raCURE

Thinking might have to add those Skunk Berry to my future grow list Fitz. Really looking forward to reading about the end results :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts