What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Winter 2020 log

Fitzera

Critical Cure - leaves are really tacoing. Never had that before. She also threw out resin the earliest and the most abundant. The sourdxssh and cannalope haze have really pushed her into the corner.
picture.php

picture.php

Cannalope Hazes
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Thanks racure! This pheno of skunk Berry would do best in a less crowded space. She didnt stretch too much and has mostly kept to the main tops, so in a less crowded space she would get better light penetration. I expect to suffer slightly in the end yield due to that.
But that's ok...I dont think I'm going to suffer in total yield heheh

Fitzera

Wait until I post some shots the the stacking going on!! Some massive colas are on the way, biggest I've ever grown

whitebox

Hi Fitz, they get on the weight for sure.
those Cannalope Hazes Will be fire Bro', i've smoked it a couple time and i'm still missing it since. so damn good taste and hit.
Lucky you!!

Fitzera

Stacks...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hi Fitz, they get on the weight for sure.
those Cannalope Hazes Will be fire Bro', i've smoked it a couple time and i'm still missing it since. so damn good taste and hit.
Lucky you!!

I'm surprised at how well they have developed and are filling out! Im not sure what I was expecting, but I'm very pleased so far. Will be interesting to see how it combines with the northernberry and skunkberry pollen!

Yeah, your grow is looking too notch buddy...!!!...

Keep it up man... CatPiss... mmmm

Thanks brotha, I'm very happy! I wish I could add a scratch and sniff here...its so sweet and fruity, not a hint of catpiss or ammonia. I really wish I knew the history of the genetics and how or if it even is related to the actual catpiss.

Fitzera

Well well well....guess what folks! My pollen has taken hold and seeds are being created!! Pretty excited about this

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Well with the pandemic and fake news and oil crashing....let's have a look at something positive!

We are now st 32 days of 12/12. I decided to give them all another half cup of the top dress I had mixed up (all that was left) along with their tea this morning. Everything looks very happy and healthy. Definitely have alot of bud coming, so I made sure to hit some main tops with pollen as well.

Overall
picture.php

Gorilla Zkittlez 1
She smells like an stinky og with a little sweetness
picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla Zkittlez 2
This one has a hint less of the stink but a ton more sweetness in your face. The Zkittlez really jumps out of her. Shes also starting to purple!
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Northern Berry
She is also just starting to purple some. The main tops all have a light bleached tip...I've raised the blurple as high as I can with the rigging I'm using. I'm sure theyll be just fine. She has the sweetest fruity vanilla smell going on, very very nice.
picture.php

picture.php

Royal Gorilla
Not much to say, it's not the best plant in here and gets less attention than the rest...and less space. But shes coming along none the less. A stank with very earthy tones, my girlfriend said it smelled like walking through a forest (no pine).
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Sour D x SSH
Not much to say, shes doing well. Has a somewhat generic smell...hard to explain
picture.php

picture.php

Catpiss
The smells have been ever evolving on her...started kinda dank, then the sweetness I remember started showing, but most recently a pine smell has been added. Interesting as I dont recall any pine in the past. Just one more reason why it was so imperative to get her grown in a proper setting. I think the Catpiss x Northern Berry is going to have some real winners.
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Skunk Berry
Not much to say, shes coming along. Slight sweet smell but nothing to write home about yet
picture.php

picture.php

Black Fire Chem
Again, not much to say. The smell isnt too overpowering at the moment...not as strong as the mother of this seed
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Critical Cure
Again a plant that gets little attention and space. But the frost!! Shes got the most. And a very fruity sweet smell
picture.php

picture.php

And finally the Cannalope Hazes
They're beasts. Lots of big buds forming. And I can see where it got the cannalope name from, it has a melon like aroma for sure
picture.php

picture.php

I may have more updates as we get further along...work is done for now. Everything is done for now. I'm gonna hunker down and wait for this bullshit to pass. Got a new tactical 12ga to keep me and the ladies company.

nickman

Veteran
Very nice looking girls brother...!!!...
I love the tent shot...!!!...

Good purchase as well. . .

Fitzera

I was taking a look in the tent and came across a female calyx that was full blown nanner city popping out. On the royal Gorilla, not really surprising...that's why I've been watching closely. Of the whole plant, that was the only one found and the only questionable looking calyx. Will be watching extra closely form here on out.

Also found what appeared to be 2 small male pods on one of the cannalope haze. Gave a very thorough look through both of them to be sure. Nothing else questionable at this time, but they're under investigation going forward.

I would prefer to not have to pull those 2 out again...fuck me are they top heavy! Threw a stake in the one flopping the most. Hopefully I can leave them in place till the end, using the other plants and the tent walls to support them.