What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Winter 2020 log

Fitzera

Thinking might have to add those Skunk Berry to my future grow list Fitz. Really looking forward to reading about the end results :tiphat:

I'll be sure to describe each of them after all is said and done.
I feel she is going to be longer flowering than most in the tent, Outcolds went 70 days. I dont know if the top fox tail is due to genetics, light intensity or the added fish fertilizer later on in flower. She is starting to push outward now like the northern Berry has been doing for the past week. The structure is most likely due to all of the above reasons combined.
I'll revisit this strain for sure. Very curious how the skunk berry and northern berry are going to blend together. Northern Skunk looks like a really nice plant, I can only imagine what the three (NL, SK, BB) together will produce!

I should add, I dont think this is the best example of this strain. I was going to cull it early on due to its lagging growth rate and less than ideal structure. I thought it was a Male at one point as well. Only reason she was kept was I'd tried this strain once before and got a male, so I was anxious to try again. In a monocrop I would have tossed this one.

Fitzera

Critical Cure came down today on day 56.

She wasnt aggressive and allowed herself to be pushed into the corner by the other girls.
She didnt like pruning at all.
Examining the root ball, she didnt fill the soil. Healthy roots but not dense at all.
Earlier on I plucked a nanner from one of the tops, this morning I saw she was pushing more so enough was enough. In the 3rd pic you can see a couple nanners pushing on the left.
Resin is on point but yeild is not.
I dont need cbd enough to give them what they need to achieve their best results, but there is potential in the seeds. I'd like to cross her to CBD Crews Shark Shock and see what happens. One day.

Shes now hanging until the dry trim and curing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

After looking a little closer at Beanhoarders Sour D x SSH, I saw shes pushing more late term nanners like her mom did but shes also a little more than 5% amber...so I'm throwing in the towel on her.

13 good tops, 4 of which are partially pollinated. A few smaller buds and about 1/4 full freezer bag of larf that will be frozen for later extraction.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Day 57 Gorilla Zkittlez 2 got the chop. Nice dense flowers and the smells...oh man the smells!
Not as many main tops of the Sour DxSSH but the flowers are larger and denser. Did I mention the smell??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Northern Berry came down at 59 days. Was ambering up just right. Could have easily cut back more on her to have larger buds...this plant can be grown very large!
While stripping the fan leaves and larf she had a lemony citrus like aroma, but for the most part she is a floral bouquet with berry tones and a subtle dirty gym sock.
Shes also sensitive to high powered leds, bit the only drawback was some light bleaching.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Royal Gorilla also came down at 59 days. She wasnt spectacular throughout and got less attention than the others. She definitely earned her spot in the last few weeks. Early on she smelled very earthy, like walking through a forest...minus the pine. Now, she smells like I just did a long burn out...pure burning rubber.
The main tops filled out alright but the rest is lacking. Could probably find some nice examples in more seeds. This one did throw nanners in the lower crap...I saw pollen as I was stripping off the larf...and then felt it in my sinuses.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

don´t know about the smell but they look delicious,well done :tiphat:

That Gorilla Zkittles looks killer...!!!...
nice work as usual...!!!...
:tiphat:...!!!...

The smell is exactly what you would come to expect from a good glue, fuely skunky dank earthy...but with a pungent sweetness. I really dig it.

Thank you both!

I'll be growing it out again for sure and incorporate it into some further pollen chucking!

Wait until you see how the skunk berry is turning out...the resin isnt just plentiful, they're noticeably fat triches. I can only imagine what it crossed to the Gorilla zkittlez will produce!! I cant wait to find out

Fitzera

Day 60 update of the tent. We are getting close! One of the Cannalope Haze came down after these pictures and be follow this update.

Overall
picture.php

Gorilla Zkittlez 1
picture.php

picture.php

Black Fire Chem
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Day 60 Cannalope Haze 1 came down. Very chunky and heavy with plenty of resin. No larf, none...this plant would be awesome to breed with for its structure and growth alone.
And you know what she smells like?...Skunk and Ichiban noodles...for real, ichiban.

Also, I misplaced a label for a seeded bud...now it's a guessing game haha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Great looking update Fitz...!!!...

That can Haze does look chunky...!!!...

But that Gorilla Zkittles looks so so dam good...!!!...

Man! So I've tried an early sample of both and what I can say is...

The chaze had a very euphoric high. I just felt super happy and content. Its taste I'll have to revisit to be able to explain but it lingered in my mouth. I dont recall any melon but well see later on. The ichiban skunk is strange to me, but not bad.

The gz had me thinking. My eyes would be fixated on a spot but I was somewhere else in my mind, deep in thought. The taste though, it's the winner for sure. I havent had a good fuely dank in a while and that added sweetness...I wish I could describe it properly, but it's the icing on the cake.

I dont recall what the come down was like on either, I got into a few pints in the bit of sun we had.

Fitzera

Day 62 Cannalope Haze 2 came down. No full plant picture as she flopped apart while moving it. Skunky without the ichiban scent.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's it for the garden today, it's beautiful out so I'm gonna pull out the race car, soap it up, change the oil and grease the bushings.
Tomorrow we will take down the Black Fire Chem!

Fitzera

Day 63 Black Fire Chem is down. 16 or so tops, nothing too crazy in yield but looks good. Lots of larf on her. And I dont care for the fabric pot with blumats, I'll stick to plastic.*

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts