What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Hoypare.

Prolly should take a trip to Asia this summer and just bite the bullet and invest in a bamboo farm lad. Probably save yourself some overhead!

Your not going to believe this BUT I have some farmland in south east asia :tiphat: and its got stands of bamboo on it :biggrin:

Hoypare.

:tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I got some M39 F2s from santero at Degra Cora Collective to run outdoors.
I should have popped em start of the month but hey we'll see.

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got some M39 F2s from santero at Degra Cora Collective to run outdoors.
I should have popped em start of the month but hey we'll see.

View Image

Well mate I'd get'em germing !!!! I had prolly 5-7k worth of seeds that I let get old on me and nothing would germ. I'd had most of them at least 10yrs and didn't store them properly and couldn't get anything to germ. When they get this old rarely do they sprout

Yes mr brunch epic is a great choice of words lol.....prolly a understatement dang. It almost leaves you speechless :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea you really don't know how old they are when/where you get them too. I'm gonna put what I've got extra in a container and put in the fridge.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was down.....but now I'm getting back up again watching stuff like this....and I must say old chaps, it is rather inspiring eh?

In my book old friend we oh it to you for icmag and these forums and things for guys to put these awesome grows on.....not to mention all the info we've learned from each other. :tiphat: