What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Hoypare.

"H" gave us a helping hand on a plot at 6am today,stuck a few boxes of ROYAL MAZAR in the ground then had to rush off with dirt still under his fingernails,i do hope he makes the church in time,and remembers he promised us a big chunk of wedding cake :tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
"H" gave us a helping hand on a plot at 6am today,stuck a few boxes of ROYAL MAZAR in the ground then had to rush off with dirt still under his fingernails,i do hope he makes the church in time,and remembers he promised us a big chunk of wedding cake :tiphat:
I knew you were connected. :)

Btw, I'd give my left nut for those stackable bins!

B

Bird~friend

Pleasant Scene Hp. :good:
-
... RaH, RaH! RahHH! :D
"Make Sure All's Clean Today Harry!"
[YOUTUBEIF]2RuONNd62Rc[/YOUTUBEIF]

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
You've got skills and balls hoypare :bigeye: much respect :tiphat:

I've enjoyed the pictures and videos like a kid on a candy store, please keep it coming!

P.S. Do you know wago conectors? I recently found them, they're awesome, Will save you some time and allow for a neater/quicker wiring next season...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Man I hope you're a foreign diplomat with immunity if that comes on top.
Thanks for sharing man, most of us don't get to see it done on your scale.

Badfishy1

Damn fam! Those numbers are mind boggling to most! You and the lads have everything on point and it shows! Keep it up m8, love watching the method to your madness

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killing it as usual Hoypare keep up the good work and tons of good luck and good vibes sent to you and yours :tiphat: