What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Hoypare.

Been watering plots with pumps,most we have put on one place is 180,000 litres,even put a tap on one plot after a lot of digging :jawdrop: Hard times beget hard measures :tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Good choice. I have the same hoses for my pool. Tough, easy to carry, and long as fuck.

I like how you poked holes in it. Genius.

mr.brunch

Veteran
They must be drinking like crazy in this weather... even my little tomato plants are sucking the ground dry.
As always, I see you came prepared!

mack 10

Veteran
Heat wave is hard work man!
Killing me on the indoor so I can only imagine..

Hope the gene don't give you any headache.

If you pull this off the crop will be massive!
Poss vintage year?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ha inspiring stuff thanks for sharing! My first time in this thread so have to say well done matey!

Best of luck to ya for this season buddy! I hope starts raining soon for ya before the buds get going and not after.

I don't have that much outdoor experience really with MJ, not enough anyway goddamn govt!

But I had a spare blue moonshine/diesel cutting at the beginning of the year that I put out in March in 200+ litres.. She's now fairly huge for an indy dom but i don't know if she will actually finish here, I suppose if september-october are like this then she will..

Also have an ACE Auto malawi/NL going to go outside in a few weeks..

it's been an ultimate growing year, if only we had any consistency in weather and I could have predicted it in anyway at all and then gone mad for Auto Malawi/NLs in the green house..

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Guess all plots had the water sources in mind/solved when picking a plot :biggrin: but...

have you found unexpected problems? the tap one sounds as a drastic one! :yes:

I love to hear about any other crazy/creative ones... I have you guys in mind when I found difficult to solve or annoying problems to laugh at myself and slap me to get going figuring out how to solve a for sure much, much smale scale problem ;)

Here weather is mercyless, though just recently. Sun melts/wears out everything, soon it will be almost mandatory daily irrigations.

There will be a 2018 vid?