What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

Mr.Meds

Excuse me dear Meds but where did you read that Auto oil was cross with OG Kush???

a website had a description that said "chem dawg/kush" I must of presumed it was the OG. After talking to you though it is LR x a nice Chem cut backcrossed with a blue kush? sorry for the confusion. :biggrin:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey S_a_H, did you try delta-9 or spice of life??

Tom Hill's would be great!

From what I can recall from 18 months ago I am sure I did. But at that time of course we didn't even have this AF subsection.

You have to remember most people still laugh at autoflowers.

Now Tom did give me some advice and made his points about AF's and what would interest him. I also got some advice from Shanti and what he thought about considering AF's and femmed seeds.

I really think the Sour Streak needs to be picked up by MD and finished and if we can use that to tickle Rez's interest more maybe that is a camp some help could come from. But that is way off.

I have even discussed with some of the clone only medical elite strain holders that I would send them pollen to hit one of the elites so they did not have to release a cutting in its pure form. Just send me the seeds back and i'll go from there.

S_a_H

*stitch*

Hi vicious bee

Hi vicious bee

Yes I know that they are on the ways to be done soon, cause some of my friends are doing them with me.
Duckfoot is incredible and the best one to make fast and Untraceable...

vicious bee

I just wondered because I'm working on the same thing. Like most good ideas several people usually come to the same conclusions at the same time. With me bringing up the rear of course.

ghetto gardner

working on a auto NL here, hit 2 NL ladies with some dieselryder pollen and we is awaitin on them beans to mature, this project is in the beginning phase and I am really looking forward to the outcome

vicious bee

I just read the post S_a_H linked by him and Tom Hill. What Tom mentioned is exactly the kind of goal I have in mind. I was wondering is there any way to speed up the flowering process for long flowering plants? 18 hour days? hormones? Maybe the two crosses would not be perfect but the main variation should come in the F2 anyways. The point is to get through the first two crosses as rapidly as possible. I like the idea of a Zamal auto although I don't know if Zamal smoke is any good or not. I've read on other forums that if you keep crossing the latest autos you lose the auto and the plant becomes a semi-auto.

the.rise

what about talking to some of the folks over at greenhouse? they might try stealing your idea and profiting off it but if they dont and would work together i bet theyd take an interest and probably would go grab some ruderalis and breed for a few years

torg

I'd like to see something mold resistant for outdoors as autoflower (only autoflowerers finish here), and also pure indicas to help me sleep.