What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
im thing auto rez sd,chemd ibl,dg sweetest cindy and thseeds rambo.

I was also thinking sweetest cindy!

Id love to see c99 in auto form, worked for a year or so before release...ive heard of lots of projects going on with c99 and the auto trait but havent seen any pictures or anything..

Ive got some wallyduck c99 F6 "pineapple pheno"...Most people agree that pheno is the best c99 pheno there is.. ive thought about starting my own c99 project, but i havent started because i know its going to take LOTS of time:tiphat: These c99 are itching to be started though...

I also agree with dykster! FLO would make for an awesome auto

DIRT DIGGLER

I will be working on a AF cindy in the very near future..currently working on another auto project,we'll call her "superfreak" for the time being..I also plan on working on a freezeland auto for outdoors.

I have alot of auto x non auto crosses to work with just don't have enough space,so slow and steady is my only option.

J

joejusttyped

There's a Friesland x Cheese auto being released by BigBuddha very soon..

figment42

attachment.php

Black Doja

Something that looks like that in the jar.

Attachments

• double_black_doja.jpg
    double_black_doja.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 50
I was also thinking sweetest cindy!

Id love to see c99 in auto form, worked for a year or so before release...ive heard of lots of projects going on with c99 and the auto trait but havent seen any pictures or anything..

Ive got some wallyduck c99 F6 "pineapple pheno"...Most people agree that pheno is the best c99 pheno there is.. ive thought about starting my own c99 project, but i havent started because i know its going to take LOTS of time:tiphat: These c99 are itching to be started though...

I also agree with dykster! FLO would make for an awesome auto
that would be a awsome af.im thinking auto rambo crossed with sweetest cindy,and a straight c99 auto would be good 2.a auto steet tooth 2.danm there so many good green for the od.ill use jems as the auto donor in any line.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
well it looks like my request has been answered not only once but 3 times

2011 is gonna be the year of the automatic cheese and you guys aint gonna know what hit ya lol

3 cheese strains coming out and i beleive 1 is already available which consists of the uk cheese strain woop woop and another which sounds really promising with the uk cheese also in the mix

guys you better get your carbon filters fired up for that incredible cheese hum

jay-toker

I sure would like to see some semi auto's full auto for example Gorilla gold, Early wonder skunk, ect. Great plants there and would be a great addition to the auto flowering world.

David762

RE: Which strains to autoflower?

RE: Which strains to autoflower?

:chin:
Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

None?

I fail to see any real advantage to having cannabis autoflower. The grower's control over the length of the vegetative stage means more to me, even if canna is vegged indoors and then transplanted outdoors. AFAIK, no ruderalis based hybrid gains either the potency or the cola bulk to justify using these strains. :tiphat:

Of course, persons who live in climates with very short outdoor growing seasons, and who must for some reason grow outdoors, might have an opposing POV. :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
well it looks like my request has been answered not only once but 3 times

2011 is gonna be the year of the automatic cheese and you guys aint gonna know what hit ya lol

3 cheese strains coming out and i beleive 1 is already available which consists of the uk cheese strain woop woop and another which sounds really promising with the uk cheese also in the mix

guys you better get your carbon filters fired up for that incredible cheese hum

Im ready for all 3 cheese strains at once!:laughing:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
this is too weird i was just going to skip to the last page and say cheese and here it is, my prayers have been answered, funkkin cheese it up.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheese chesse more if you please ;)

chaze - cheese x haze super auto

big buddha released

cheesey dick - Moby Dick X Big Buddha Cheese 'reversed' << this is gonna be the best as it has critical mass and jack herer mixed in

freeze cheese 89 - Friesland Indica 1989 X BB Cheese reversed

all automatic and the big buddha used the exodus cheese cut in making their strain by crossing it with an afghani male so you know these strains will be good

J

joejusttyped

Yep I'm looking very forward to Cheesey Dick. Gonna order that and the S.A.S along with some other goodies whenever they release ;D

Ganico

Veteran
Whoever crosses a newer AF like Sour60,etc to a large yielding, rather short flowering strain with a STRONG ROOT system like KC33 is in the gold. Breed all the way down, don't backcross and save some AF pollen to pollenate the non-AF plants from some of the generations and label them separately, not just only keep the AF plants from each generation. Slow down, folks. There's plenty of potential in AF's I feel gets rushed past.