What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

C

ChynaRyder

Herijuana or Romulan....would love to have a sledge hammer in af.

I think I am gonna try to start on c99 this spring once I have some bud stocks in, and can sacrifice the space...Nice to have a happy pill to go along with the sledghammer.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is that Mr. Meds ?

If you want me to change the title again lemme know.

S_a_H

Bighill

I would love to see a nice silver haze turned auto, if i ever come across a nice cutting that is my first order of business. Even if it's 100 days from seed to weed, that'll finish around here.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely C99 :D

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats

I just started some c99 seeds that I picked up from a private auction site a year and a half ago. I have 8 five day old seedlings going now. They are from a nice Pineapple pheno.... I also started some CherrySlyder x Sour Bubble seeds I made in the hopes of a cherry leaning pheno from it.

I think I am gonna try to start on c99 this spring once I have some bud stocks in, and can sacrifice the space...Nice to have a happy pill to go along with the sledghammer.

I was looking for some Federation Romulan which is suppose to be the best there is. But the company I guess has gone under or something like that. So if you ever see any for sale at any decent seedbank lemme know.

I am planning a road trip to see some Spring Training baseball and I am going to stop by a few cali places and see if I can get a nice romy cut. I had some before that I crossed to Flodica but I have not been able to find a nice romy pheno.

S_a_H

ive only ran a few autos, but id like to see a heavy yeilder that doesnt reek like skunk or diseal, maybe chronicryder would be a nice choice.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'd like to see someone work big bud or critical mass into an auto and then add more flavour after that (with some of the strains mentioned above for example)

edit - pretty much what the last guy said :) :yeahthats:

Last edited:

the.rise

i recently had my first experience with romulan and lemme tell ya, it was beautiful. i managed to quiet a noisey room after a few passes of the vape bag haha

for my dream af strain? arjans haze #3 or a nice sativa dom trainwreck pheno

Cherry slyders dank... did you obtain it from skitty himself? i got some cherry slyder x cherry ak47 only about 6 seeds of the f1 left though.. and im unsure if i'll carry it on

peace -scorpion-

temunator

auto C99 would be the best selling strain in the auto section
id like to see some auto og kush or auto white widdow or some landraces

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
strong sativa/Haze
icon10.gif

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Possible future choices....

The first one is CherrySlyder x Sour Bubble BX4 the male in this cross is the same stunning male MDanzig used in his Sour 60 cross. The second one is some C99 F3's. I also crossed that SB4 male to Rez Dog's Chem D but have yet to try them out.

I have 8 of the CS x SB4 cross and 6 of the C99's.

I still haven't gotten parts of my next project so I am not sure whats next.

S_a_H

Attachments

• CherrySlyder x SB4.jpg
    CherrySlyder x SB4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 50
  • C99.jpg
    C99.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Latest posts