What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ive read that normal northern lights on a 3 week veg then 12/12 will produce good results

and nirvana state that the northern light is a 12 week seed to harvest not much difference to what can be achieved with the regular variety

also auto bubbleicious sounds good from them

there are lots of northern light autos about you just gotta look for them

peace

bigtower

an amnesia x G13 autohaze would be nice and a auto jack herrer wich is already being worked on i've found out :p and something like black dieselryder is what imma try and make whenever i get a decent "black" strain found was hoping for a black and purple jem pheno to cross with my diesel ;) :)

BisMann

@skunkfunk
There is already a Amnesia Haze auto called 'Short Time Amnesia', made from Soma's Amnesia Haze. :)

I would love to see (and grow) auto versions of Kali Mist and Oldtimers Haze, and for my sake, they don't have to finish their flowering cycle before the original strains.

@*stitch*
Any ETA on the Kali Mist auto, and will it be relased by 'Flash', or under another company?

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I have some amazing JH beans that i want make into autos... just need to get the seed givers permission as he has worked with it since 95 :) its on the cards

jay-toker

How about auto purple ducksfoot or just auto ducksfoot? 3 sets of recessive traits wouldn't be vary easy to lock in though. sigh..

canned abyss1

Veteran
How about auto purple ducksfoot or just auto ducksfoot? 3 sets of recessive traits wouldn't be vary easy to lock in though. sigh..

It is in the works, currently I am working with Spyder x Ducksfoot.

here is an F1 female and male

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm still waiting to get my hands on your "spyder" canned. what's the deal? i thought you were going to release them a year ago.

norwegian

:tiphat:
Whatever…. as long as it is fuckin 100% mold - resistant, and fast enough for
lousy norwegian weather, and potent as hell… :wave:.

Intern@tional

ICMag Donor
What would you say about Diesel Ryder crossed with Passion#1? That could be one hit wonder:) and a big yelder. The people are still working on the purple auto strains.. all over the world :) I bet there will be a couple of them in the next few years.

Latest posts

Latest posts