What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
F13 or Flo. Both quite early anyway but would create an amazing outdoor auto strain for the UK. Would be nice to keep their height though.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F13 or Flo. Both quite early anyway but would create an amazing outdoor auto strain for the UK. Would be nice to keep their height though.

What about some say.....Red Stem Mint Flo ? I just got ten seeds of it.

DJ FLO x ( OPT x NL ).......

S_a_H

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
S_a_H - That sounds pretty damn special! Care to elaborate?

LBH - They arrived?! I hope so...Flo is a lovely smoke...don't throw any away until smoke tested is my advice for breeding with them. A runt might just be 'the one'!

Flo mixed in with your Haze auto would be pretty special me thinks.

Bighill

O.G. Kush

I am with you there, an auto-oger would be splendid. That lemony cream taste all night long.. mmmm.:snowkiss:

Makes me want to soak some of the S1's i have... Curse the hermi... Just breeding out the nanners deters me.

BH

Mr.Meds

I am with you there, an auto-oger would be splendid. That lemony cream taste all night long.. mmmm.:snowkiss:

Makes me want to soak some of the S1's i have... Curse the hermi... Just breeding out the nanners deters me.

BH

Isn't Auto-Oil = OG Kush/Chem Dog?

Mr.Meds

damn! I use to be able to get agent orange cuts at anytime. Not anymore though...at least not until summer. Stuff smells like orange spray haha.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have tried contacting many breeders to see if they would pass on some cuts, pollen or breeding seeds for the purpose of creating new elite AF's. But I got laughed at by many a given advice from others and a handful never got back to me.

Tom Hill was very receptive to the idea and I was surprised by Rez Dog when I started crossing his Lisa Marie getting encouragement from him.

Autoflowers really shot up the popularity charts last year and I expect big things this year.

S_a_H

im interested only in non skunky non dieseal autos, im going to run some dinafem roadrunner this summer, anything potent enough with little to no odor will get my business-

Latest posts

Latest posts