What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....I usually sing bad renditions of old songs....in sleazy kareoke bars out in the back of beyond thru a very old P.A. system.....works for me....

spyvsspy

You should say that, while chuckling, in the form of a question ... "You can take a joke ... but can you take a dick?" Women like challenges (I assume you want to pick up women with that but I guess it might work in the Bi/Gay crowd too) ...

Good call Weedman- women love a good challenge... and yes, it's for the ladies out there, but I reckon it could be multipurpose.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

hey baby, do your legs hurt? cause you've been running around in my mind allllllllllllllllllll day

I lost my teddy bear, can you sleep with me?

From IW: ok his needs to be censored. LOL

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is your best "Pick Up" line?

Hey sweetie it's either me or Yummybud.......

hasn't missed yet

K

kiree

Hmmm...never had pick up lines...Once I was in a really crowded bar and was waiting for a drink behind a pretty cool girl. She probably got pissed of and asked " are you waiting for a drink or what ?! " . Now that pissed me off and I said somethin like " no, I just dont know how to aproach you ! " (and I tried to sound angry...).I guess that she didnt get the point and we started to talk and we were a couple for 4 months.

Since then Ive used this a few times and it always worked ! :D

But I have a roomate that goes to somethin like a dating school, he spends 200€ a month for this. And when he talks what those guys teach him and the pick up lines they use I just laugh :D. They sound really stupid, but may work, will try someday...But he have never had any kind of success with them (he can start a conversation in a club with any chick, but it also ends with the conversation...)

Possum

this actually works...

"did you invite all these people? i thought it was going to be just us."

that's an icebreaker.

when you pick some hot tail just remember who helped you out.

P

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I never needed a pickup line. I used to just stick out my tongue and slick back my eyebrows!

ROJO145

Veteran
Ya know the difference between a blowjob and a bologna sandwich??

Wanna go to lunch tommorow....:moon:

gunslinger

have nothing i just sit at the bar and the ladies come to me :) and pretty much tap it later i ques i look like david hasselhofff :D im too drunk sry :) happy weekend 4 all!.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
wanna smoke a joint...?

Seriously...that's how Poopy scored. It was "Wanna smoke another joint?"...since everyone else went to bed ya perve!!!

I like..."Don't I know you from somewhere?" Smart, you just engaged the chick and now she's at least giving you a couple of minutes while she tries to figure out if she knows you.

stc9357

Whip it out... pause

Is it ok if I slap U with this?

Works every time lol jk, but on the subject who's getting laid tomorrow night?

laundrybag

i saw a girl jogging down the road
i tell my friend to stop
i get out and yell "hey, you got a boyfriend?"
she said "yes"
i ask her "if she wants another one"
she said "yes" and got in the car with us

i had her shorts off right after she got in the car

she must have been mad at her boyfriend lol

spyvsspy

i saw a girl jogging down the road
i tell my friend to stop