What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
"you... in the car"

pffft yeah I WISH I was that confident, also... I'm married ahem....lol ;)

T

THC_Decapitator

Can I see your titties please ? Usually works . I dont like to beat around the bush

Happy Holidays Ladies

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
The last two times a girl hit on me I told em I smoked weed an they dissed me.. I guess I gotta start mentioning that afterwards.... Fuckkkk

For those of you that frequent strip clubs, here is a sure way to get AT LEAST one girl to have more interest in you than the money in your wallet:

A). Wear an outfit that has a pocket in your shirt
B). Roll up a joint, but DON'T smoke it on the way there, wait a minute.
C). When you get to the club, stay in your car and smoke "HALF" the joint.
D). Put out the joint and take the half-joint now (please make sure its killer weed) and put the half-joint in your shirt pocket.

When you sit in the dark room, or wherever else you sit, act like NOTHING is happening, like your not interested at all, and wait until a girl asks you if you want a lap dance. When she is all up on you, she will lose her mind on the "new cologne" your wearing and its instant game from there.

If there are strippers on this forum, I'm sorry. I just blew the cover. If there are no strippers, make your move fellaz! If all you have is Marijuana, and she is into you AND YOU STILL HAVE NO GAME, then there is no hope guys!

That is my Christmas gift to you all!

:xmastree:

(you can me send some + rep as a return-gift)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
what about the Houdini????Same meaning as the infamous houdini, yet there is final task for the great magician. Not only must the magician have the woman in the "doggy-style position" against a window with ample exterior lighting, pull out without getting caught, allow his friend to enter the zone without getting caught, sneak out of the room without getting caught, but the condom must also be miraculously dangling in the hands of the great wonder of our time outside the window while his friend is continuing penetration. the mastermind must dangling his condom outside of the window when he made his marvelous escape.
anyone tried that??? lol

johnnyla

Veteran
For those of you that frequent strip clubs, here is a sure way to get AT LEAST one girl to have more interest in you than the money in your wallet:

A). Wear an outfit that has a pocket in your shirt
B). Roll up a joint, but DON'T smoke it on the way there, wait a minute.
C). When you get to the club, stay in your car and smoke "HALF" the joint.
D). Put out the joint and take the half-joint now (please make sure its killer weed) and put the half-joint in your shirt pocket.

When you sit in the dark room, or wherever else you sit, act like NOTHING is happening, like your not interested at all, and wait until a girl asks you if you want a lap dance. When she is all up on you, she will lose her mind on the "new cologne" your wearing and its instant game from there.

If there are strippers on this forum, I'm sorry. I just blew the cover. If there are no strippers, make your move fellaz! If all you have is Marijuana, and she is into you AND YOU STILL HAVE NO GAME, then there is no hope guys!

That is my Christmas gift to you all!

:xmastree:

(you can me send some + rep as a return-gift)

dude if you are hitting on strippers you have no game.

half burnt joint? this may get you an extra lap dance in Kansas.
:eggnog::tree:

Latest posts

Latest posts