What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

moose eater

Moist turkey breast sandwich with Dutch Gouda cheese, mayo, extra hot horse radish, sweet onion, romaine lettuce, on sourdough sprouted whole grain bread by Alverado St. Bakery. And a bowl of left-over steamed organic broccoli with salt.

Pretty tasty.

moose eater

Fasting for blood draws this PM that should have been covered last week, had the clinic been timely in reply.
I get nauseus on an empty belly these days. Not going to be a pleasant day in that regard.

Turkey carcass and drippings are slowly thawing on super-low heat on the stove for turkey soup this evening. I'll be more than ready by then.

Or cook the soup on simmer for a day, and do some chicken hash with the boneless, skinless thigh meat, spuds, onions, carrots, and array of seasoning. Soup's often better after a day or so anyway.

moose eater

Yellow Thai chicken curry with broccoli, sweet pappers, zuchinni squash, and onion, with rice, as well as steamed chicken dumplings, and deep-fried, crumbed calamari rings with a mango dipping sauce. Green tea, and a Guinness Extra Stout chaser, followed by a fair volume of R/O H2O to cleans the contrasts from the 2 different scans yesterday.

Out to snowblow the 6 inches of snow from the driveway and parking/turn-around areas. Best reason I could come up with to over-do the carb count.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
went to five guys for the first time.got a double bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions,lettuce,tomato and grilled jalopenos. and cajun fries.way too expensive but it was good

1670073853892.png

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
From what I understand the jowls are the best part.i don't know for sure but you go to Mexico you can get a taco with basically any body part.i heard good things about the cheeks.eh fuck it I'd try it.im not eating eyeballs though.i got limits
I see how you are.

moose eater

From what I understand the jowls are the best part.i don't know for sure but you go to Mexico you can get a taco with basically any body part.i heard good things about the cheeks.eh fuck it I'd try it.im not eating eyeballs though.i got limits
Have you tried pork jowl bacon? Different texture in a similar way as halibut cheeks differ from halibut fillets.

We have friends, pro meat cutters, who did our wild game and angus beef for decades, who switched to adding pork jowls to the grind for sausage and sometimes (more rare types of burger), rather than pork suet.

Far superior, and easier to work with, too.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh wow no.i love halibut but I never heard it compared to pork.id love to try it if it's that good.halibut is probably my favorite fish.i love tuna though.yellow fin sashimi is hard to beat.i love almost any fresh fish