What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm doing a couple of bowls followed by some kielbasi ( and after dinner a snack consisting of a kielbasi sammich ) cooked all day in the crock pot , kraut, boiled potatoes with butter, some broccoli and for dessert a nice vanilla gelato with rasberries.
Images to follow
PO-TA-TOES.gif
Whattaya eating today?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had a nacho salad for breakfast (AND lunch), lots of jalapeno peppers with it. probably have a rough night tonight...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Going to have some great eats tonight at Fenway Park - checked out the menu....candy, chowder, chicken sandwiches, pulled-pork sandwiches, peanuts, popcorn, ice cream, pretzals. Lot more. Going to have like 3 coffees. There's 3 Dunkin donuts at the ballpark. Sitting in the no alcohol section. Anyone from Los Angeles? The Red Sox are playing the Angels tonight. I got 25 mg gummies, going to take 4-5 at the game. Going to get high before the game too

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a Kielbasi Sammich for dinner, and then....Gelato! Vanilla Swirl Talenti's Gelato!

Try cooking your kielbasi in a crockpot. Hillshire farms will come out not as good as Bapci's but prettty dang good nontheless

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing special this morning. some boiled eggs (still warm) bran flake cereal, and a slab of thick multi-grain bread toasted & buttered, with a large dollop of this years honey poured on. messy, but oh my...

shithawk420

Veteran
nothing special this morning. some boiled eggs (still warm) bran flake cereal, and a slab of thick multi-grain bread toasted & buttered, with a large dollop of this years honey poured on. messy, but oh my...

Do you raise bees hippy? I got my certification.my bees swarmed though.think it was the pesticides the other farmers were using

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do you raise bees hippy? I got my certification.my bees swarmed though.think it was the pesticides the other farmers were using

no, but i wish i could. wild populations crashing here. farmers cut dead/dying trees as soon as they find them. makes life hard on woodpeckers, flying squirrels etc as well. got a yard full of white clover, no bees. WTF?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Fenway Park was great. Ohtani on Los Angeles had a HR pretty early. Had 2 hot pretzals with mustard, 2 cokes, a coffee, cotton candy, peanuts and a sausage with onions and peppers. Was a great game. Ballparks sure have a lot of food

Reactions: Gry

shithawk420

Veteran
no, but i wish i could. wild populations crashing here. farmers cut dead/dying trees as soon as they find them. makes life hard on woodpeckers, flying squirrels etc as well. got a yard full of white clover, no bees. WTF?

its a very serious problem.bees are swarming at alarming rates.clover honey is good too.thats too bad

Latest posts

Latest posts