What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

shithawk420

Veteran
Here's some Unagi and chicken teriyaki I got from a Japanese place down the street.pretty good
20231219_170937.jpg
20231219_171123.jpg

moose eater

I just thawed 10 large-ish wild-caught sea scallops and 20 (10-30-count) wild-caught Argentinian, de-headed, deshelled, deveined shrimp to either add to the soup I just made about 3-gallons of, or for a red Thai curry stir fry.

Just finished making about 3 gallons of a chicken vegetable soup with mostly local veggies, and a somewhat spicy hot-sour broth sort of affair. Pretty tasty, and plenty of it.

Probably freeze some of the soup for the trips to Anchorage for medical in the not-too-distant future. Not like there's a shortage of either; trips to Anchorage, or the soup.

shithawk420

Veteran
well, you're younger than many on here. i never got to 200 lbs until up in my forties. next thing i knew, i was at 259. :eek: fought it until last fall and dropped 28 lbs in two months, still hasn't returned. maybe you have the metabolism of a shrew... ? don't bitch about not being fat ! :shucks:
I'm also only 5'6

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm also only 5'6
fuck, hawk...if you got to 200 lbs at 5'6" tall, you'd look like a bowling ball! don't worry, be happy, smoke MORE pot... hell, burn one for me! i aint got high since i got sick 10 days ago...still coughing up golf-ball sized lumps of crap. :confused: beats unproductive coughing, though. :good:

shithawk420

Veteran
fuck, hawk...if you got to 200 lbs at 5'6" tall, you'd look like a bowling ball! don't worry, be happy, smoke MORE pot... hell, burn one for me! i aint got high since i got sick 10 days ago...still coughing up golf-ball sized lumps of crap. :confused: beats unproductive coughing, though. :good:
that sucks aoh.is that from smoking?hope thats not pneumonia. i havent smoked in weeks and i dont plan to any time soon.i even quit drinking.ive never gone this long on my own in over 20 years of drinking.i weigh about 165 so im not doing too bad.hope you feel better man