What's new

What are UK commercial grower growing now?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Just read about the Kalishnapple. Holy Shit!

lol Harry where ya been I posted pics of it on page 2 or 3:biggrin:

yes she's a beauty what's more impressive due to how she grows is her yield per square foot but sonic is a very talented grower who knows his shit which helps alot it's took him around ten years to perfect his room no co2 just lots of fresh air

8ftx8ft 8 600w lights 8kg yield 125 Gram per square foot or 1.9 gram per watt

that's insane

but I must say too the agent o is no slouch either and for some bizarre reason could even outyield the kalishnapple in certain conditions

the schnapps loves light and rewards you well for it but the agent o isn't that fussy

when I ran both together for the first time the agent o was shadowed by the schnapps and only yielded a few Grams less

peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran

yes she's a beauty what's more impressive due to how she grows is her yield per square foot but sonic is a very talented grower who knows his shit which helps alot it's took him around ten years to perfect his room no co2 just lots of fresh air

that's insane

but I must say too the agent o is no slouch either and for some bizarre reason could even outyield the kalishnapple in certain conditions

the schnapps loves light and rewards you well for it but the agent o isn't that fussy

when I ran both together for the first time the agent o was shadowed by the schnapps and only yielded a few Grams less

peace

what kinda smell does that ao have? ive had 5 phenos but they smell like orange sweets, they dont have the sharp rind smell that the jtr had from subcool. one hand a skunky note to it. but very faint. id love to see a heavy yielding plushberry

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
this cut smells of straight up orange peel funk with abit of fuel to it some of the tastiest stuff around without a doubt walking into the room blindfolded you wouldn't think it was cannabis

a true gem and iirc only one seed was popped not seen or heard of another pheno like this but that's polyhybrids for ya

peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yeah one seed i read that somewhere.. what are the chances? so what does the kali smell like? tropical fruit? i was wondering if its anything like the c99 tropical fruit pheno.

Harry Lime

Veteran

that's insane

peace

Ha! Sorry Man, you did and I forgot. That's some beast ya got in there.

So this Kalishnapple is a clone only?

I just got a pack of the C99 bx1 today. They're soaking now.

G

Guest1298

there was some crosses available kalishnapple kush from banana man all sold out now

peace

if you want a pack of kalishnapple kush i no a seedbank who has em pm me i will let you no where...because i dont no if its cool to
post other seed sellers on here

BIGGS

Veteran
this cut smells of straight up orange peel funk with abit of fuel to it some of the tastiest stuff around without a doubt walking into the room blindfolded you wouldn't think it was cannabis

a true gem and iirc only one seed was popped not seen or heard of another pheno like this but that's polyhybrids for ya

peace

sounds like a killer pheno bro. love the fact that it don't smell of bud when its growing too. whats the flowering time on it?

S

speedemon

CC is whats known in the business as "cash crop" of which nobody on here condones, so tread carefully when mentioning cash, prices of weed etc as on all growers forums its forbidden and then follows the bans. We all grow on here purely to satisfy our great hunger for the plant no matter how many lights and rooms we have, we just love the growing and smoking of the plant ;)

E

Easy e

CC is whats known in the business as "cash crop" of which nobody on here condones, so tread carefully when mentioning cash, prices of weed etc as on all growers forums its forbidden and then follows the bans. We all grow on here purely to satisfy our great hunger for the plant no matter how many lights and rooms we have, we just love the growing and smoking of the plant ;)

I'll go with that mate ;)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yup i get your warning speedy just a topic for conversational purposes tho its quite interesting. it comes up alot on the forums. but then of course over in the states if your growing for lots of patients or for a dispensary you might wanna explore these things. its taking too damn long to get cards in this country far too long. ...

Harry Lime

Veteran
Thanks Speedy and I'll go with just what you say. Hope no one's offended.

thought cc10 was another elite clone!

mack 10

Veteran
Exodus Cheese cut is a fcukin' nightmare commercially!
Loads of trimming and the smell during drying is something else!
Yield is medium..
Avoid!
A lot of people are using a Mango clone selected from KCB seeds, massive yields, 7 Weeks, potent, easy to grow..
I would recommend Lemon Skunk, 7 weeks, can easy get a gram a watt, tastes of lemons, great bag appeal, easy trimming, easy to grow..
:)

we had some mangoo around here a while back. was nice stuff, nice bag appeal etc. not sure if it was the same thing. if i was in that game, big warehouse or whatever, id go ak47. smells like rotton fruit while its growing, smells like a dead skunk when dried. get about 3 pops per plant with out really trying too.
:laughing:The Mango i see is absolute shizz, trimmed with a hoover ,grown by a hostage.and dried by, well they dont dry. wakest of the wack. sold wet for £130 per oz. viet bong stlye. Grow the best only! bin the wack strains! keep the killer! Mack.

Latest posts

Latest posts