What's new

What are UK commercial grower growing now?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
People talking about cheese being grown commercially.

I would say the majority of commercial cheese grows nowadays will be cuts of big buddhas as opposed to the brightside cut or other original exodus cheese cuts.

Brightside yield is too low and stench too strong - the big buddha cross yields more and retains that weak cheesey smell allowing it to be passed of as cheese.

Dankuser I'd recommend you look into the suicide cheese cut. Yields much better than the brightside cut. Sonic and that run it on a light schedule that causes it to yield even more than conventional 12/12. If youre looking for an authentic cheese cut that outyields the brightside cut then this might be it.

The amnesia you see on road is dutch import as opposed to amnesia haze.

I wish commercial growers would get on the OG/diesel/chem hype.

Peace.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
the cut he has is supposed to be the suicide and he's using the 13/11 schedule too waiting on some close up pics from when his camera is sorted

Exodus Cheese cut is a fcukin' nightmare commercially!
Loads of trimming and the smell during drying is something else!
Yield is medium..
Avoid!
A lot of people are using a Mango clone selected from KCB seeds, massive yields, 7 Weeks, potent, easy to grow..
I would recommend Lemon Skunk, 7 weeks, can easy get a gram a watt, tastes of lemons, great bag appeal, easy trimming, easy to grow..
:)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Roll it, have you got a link to this 13/11 growing? Sounds interesting.

All the posts giving details got removed due to talk of getting the suicide and brightside cuts grown side by side.

Essentially you provide 13 hours light and 11 hours dark for 11 weeks as opposed to 10 and get considerably improved yields (i think i got it the right way round).

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5107353&postcount=175

Hope this helps.

Peace

Harry Lime

Veteran
All the posts giving details got removed due to talk of getting the suicide and brightside cuts grown side by side.

Essentially you provide 13 hours light and 11 hours dark for 11 weeks as opposed to 10 and get considerably improved yields (i think i got it the right way round).

Hope this helps.

Peace

I dont get why posts about this were deleted just for talking about growing 2 different cuts side by side but the 13/11 for an extra week is summat I'll have to read up on. Thanks Piff.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran

Hope this helps.

Peace

thats correct the only person I know of respectfully to test this is sonic

in Afghanistan there's 14hours light with flowering cannabis

to shorten the flowertime and make sativa buds dense you flower for less than 12 hr 10 hours light can shave weeks off

Ganga babba talks about the cycles in his kalishnapple thread

peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Exodus Cheese cut is a fcukin' nightmare commercially!
Loads of trimming and the smell during drying is something else!
Yield is medium..
Avoid!
A lot of people are using a Mango clone selected from KCB seeds, massive yields, 7 Weeks, potent, easy to grow..
I would recommend Lemon Skunk, 7 weeks, can easy get a gram a watt, tastes of lemons, great bag appeal, easy trimming, easy to grow..
:)

we had some mangoo around here a while back. was nice stuff, nice bag appeal etc. not sure if it was the same thing. if i was in that game, big warehouse or whatever, id go ak47. smells like rotton fruit while its growing, smells like a dead skunk when dried. get about 3 pops per plant with out really trying too.

G

Guest1298

the cut he has is supposed to be the suicide and he's using the 13/11 schedule too waiting on some close up pics from when his camera is sorted

Yes m8 thats right i have a few pics on my samsung galaxy s2
but my comp shows phone with empty pic folder but there is pics there...anyone no if i need to update my pc software to see pics
Also i am running them 13/11 thought i would keep this info to myself till results came in of the grow..peace dank

G

Guest1298

Dankuser I'd recommend you look into the suicide cheese cut. Yields much better than the brightside cut. Sonic and that run it on a light schedule that causes it to yield even more than conventional 12/12. If youre looking for an authentic cheese cut that outyields the brightside cut then this might be it.

here m8 i dont get yer post i told you a while back i had the suicide cut?? well before i made my posts...i really dont no whats going on now!!

Harry Lime

Veteran
Back on topic...or movin it on a little. Mebbe this is a little too sensitive for some but what do commercial growers get, cash wise, for their work?

And while I'm on it, is there much choice for buyers in the market? I got a mate stateside in California and he gets to choose from a half dozen or more varieties whenever he purchases. Bin a looong time since I bought anything but the choice was always a simple one...you buy wot the mans got or you buy nothin.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Back on topic...or movin it on a little. Mebbe this is a little too sensitive for some but what do commercial growers get, cash wise, for their work?

And while I'm on it, is there much choice for buyers in the market? I got a mate stateside in California and he gets to choose from a half dozen or more varieties whenever he purchases. Bin a looong time since I bought anything but the choice was always a simple one...you buy wot the mans got or you buy nothin.

well depends huh. if you buy in bulk you get it cheaper from what ive always heard.