What's new

What are UK commercial grower growing now?

Harry Lime

Veteran
I'm quite happy doing a coupla runs a year with my two 600s but I can't help but get a bonk on when I read what big growers are up to. So what are the current popular strains amongst commercial growers and, more importantly, why?

S

speedemon

LOL I am not a commercial grower but would'nt the reasons "commercial" growers would be growing their strains because they have fooking huuuge yields, it looks great in the bag and makes them shed loads of cash?? Good luck with your quest in finding the secrets of the commercial growers lol ;)

Harry Lime

Veteran
Yeh Man, the reasons they choose them are obvious! Just wondered which strains are popular atm. I know these change with time.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
al vouch for the kalishnapple too also casey jones truecannabliss cut i should be running psycho d next if it roots

peace

B

buddymate

I spoke to a commercial grower in the north-east last week,he used to grow blue-cheese but this coming run he is going to grow blue cheeseXjack herer,the local nickname is stinky-jack because it honks like f*ck even when double-bagged,yields good,and more importantly for him his crops sold in a couple of days.

e4ian

Yields well and LOOKS gr8..
Not talking about the smoke.Totally Commercial.
Wouldn't use psychosis and DEFFO not Psycho D!
Yields to small mate.;)

If we're TAlkin Fine Smoke / Potency as Well Then I'll 100% Pick Blue Meanie.

Did you say it had gone over the pond now large ?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yes Over the pond a friend sent it

the psycho d yields more than kq from what I've seen it's more predictable and consistant unlike kq and psychosis

peace

S

speedemon

Not Where I Grow.

Need to grow else where then mate, here is a pic, includes a scale pic against a 5litre Nute bottle ;) Excuse the light burn as they stretched more than anticipated but it turned out to be fan leaf damage not bud damage :)

Attachments

• P2190004.JPG
    P2190004.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P2190005 (1).JPG
    P2190005 (1).JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P2190006.JPG
    P2190006.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 10

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nicely done speeds I see you got a diffuser on the shade does ut help much I've noticed a hotspot on mine

peace

e4ian

Need to grow else where then mate, here is a pic, includes a scale pic against a 5litre Nute bottle ;) Excuse the light burn as they stretched more than anticipated but it turned out to be fan leaf damage not bud damage :)

Lol,had a Feeling that might be said wasn't sure tho..!? Taxing.Anyhow No..Other factors must be involved.
But yes if i had the Money i would seriously Consider Growing Elsewhere..
Psycho d doesn't Yield well enough for me.As with Psychoberry.For Commercial purposes that is.