What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya a 250 youd be fine like 3 ft above to start and then as they get their first real leaves lower it to like a foot n a half above

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
No, the ones that are 40 days old veg wise were the this picture. Those are 25day old clones in the pic you asked about. They were cut from tje mother plant and put in a dome to root 25 days ago. They have only been in that temporary veg tray for maybe 5 days.

Kizane21

Kizane21

And when i switch them from the dome to the 4x4s is when theu get their first nutrients. At that point it is vegged for 20 30 days normally.

20-30 day veg for my clones when im packing them in SOG style run? after day 21 under dome for new cuttings...then 20-30 more veg days to stretch before flower?

sorry all the noob explanations needed for myself im too high sometimes

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya, depending on the strain and how fast it grows. I grow a semi sog. I dont jam pack the tray but i do put enough in for it to be comfortably filled when flowered at 1-2 ft tall. And thats with a 20 to 40 day veg, depending on my calendar. Pretty much goes like this....cut from mom, cuts sit in yhe dome from the day they are cut till 21days in dome. Then to 4x4 cubes for first veg feeding of low level nutes, 20 to 40 days later, size depending they hit the flower room for pretty close to 70 days(strain dependent).

Kizane21

Ya, depending on the strain and how fast it grows. I grow a semi sog. I dont jam pack the tray but i do put enough in for it to be comfortably filled when flowered at 1-2 ft tall. And thats with a 20 to 40 day veg, depending on my calendar. Pretty much goes like this....cut from mom, cuts sit in yhe dome from the day they are cut till 21days in dome. Then to 4x4 cubes for first veg feeding of low level nutes, 20 to 40 days later, size depending they hit the flower room for pretty close to 70 days(strain dependent).

Cool Cool thanks homie your the man

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Pp in the veg tray gunna be in the flower room as soon as they hit 1 ft tall. Dont mind the bigger forums in the tray, theyre gunna be getting dropped in to 5gs of soil. Also a shot of the glufies and forum gsc at 52 days in the flower room right now...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the bottom right seedling has a very week stem and basically was so weak it bent over till i loosely tied a piece of string to a little wood stake not in this picture to give it support...when the plant was just above the surface till the height it is now i being my noob self messed up the light schedule a few days and didnt have light on long enough and on consistent schedule/ and didnt keep rw's cubes wet enough and they dried out for a small period of time over course of couple different days over fear of over-watering like i always am reading. Basically im asking over last few days ive seen little or no change or growth besisde the bottom right one becoming more un-healthy and leaves dried and yellowed...anything obvious my dumbass can do besides fix my errors and go from there?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Id almost drop those in beer cups of promix and establish them as moms to take your cuts from. The bottom right seedling does seem to have a weak stem. How far away is your light?? Id lower it just a few inches to reduce the amount of stretch. Also if those are in a propagation dome, keep the vents shut and the dome humid. Spray the cubes every other day and the humidity should do the rest of the work for you.

Kizane21

Id almost drop those in beer cups of promix and establish them as moms to take your cuts from. The bottom right seedling does seem to have a weak stem. How far away is your light?? Id lower it just a few inches to reduce the amount of stretch. Also if those are in a propagation dome, keep the vents shut and the dome humid. Spray the cubes every other day and the humidity should do the rest of the work for you.

yeah in dome with vents closed, light is 3 1/2 ft away, so put them in a bigger container in some promix to grow them big enough for a mother your saying? promix a medium im seeing?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Lol its cool, ya promix is an inert medium, a soilless mix with no nutrients in it. Thats the route id go since those seedlings stalks are so weak. Theyre very delicate. Ya if those are fem seeds, you shouldnt have to worry about sexing them. Id just use them for moms right off the bat and grow them bih enough over the next month or 2 to start pulling clones.

Kizane21

Lol its cool, ya promix is an inert medium, a soilless mix with no nutrients in it. Thats the route id go since those seedlings stalks are so weak. Theyre very delicate. Ya if those are fem seeds, you shouldnt have to worry about sexing them. Id just use them for moms right off the bat and grow them bih enough over the next month or 2 to start pulling clones.

ya exactly what i planned on doing...also tempted to drive to colorado from here in AZ to pickup a round of clones also because im reading you can buy them there

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Yep, sure can. Might be your best bet for this round until you are established. I find its much easier running from clone than it is from new seed every time.

Kizane21

Yep, sure can. Might be your best bet for this round until you are established. I find its much easier running from clone than it is from new seed every time.

yeah looking like it, so gonna ask the noob question once more so if i got all clones from a good SOG suited strain with a 600w ballast and mh and hps and 3x3 flood table you think i should throw 16 or possibly more in the tray like you do or less since your running a 1000k?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Just take into account the amount of stretch and if the strain is know for single colas or strong lateral branching. If i was running a whole tray of girlscout cookies id pack at least 30 into the tray becase they grow mainly straight up and down with not a lot of branching.... so id say its mostly strain dependent. What kind were you thinking???

Latest posts

Latest posts