What's new

wanna see my pp????

Kizane21

Id give them a little longer to root. I usually give cuts 21 days in the dome. My seedlings get dropped in promix as soom as i get roots out of the bottom of the cube. Also the cubes you're using are bigger than my starter cubes. I use 1.5 aok grodan sheets.

your a noob life saver thanks homie

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Tray of pp 3 days onto flower and a tray of gg4 vegging to go in in 20 days..
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

Tray of pp 3 days onto flower and a tray of gg4 vegging to go in in 20 days..View ImageView Image

hell yeah, your my idol bro haha, im on day 37 with these...roots are a little more grown out thru the bottom too, the leaves look healthier overall and the few dead ones on the bottom are almost gone..hopefully thats a good thing but looks stronger and better overall in my noob opinion, what you think put in bigger cubes yet and start a weak nutrient feeding? or wait a little longer you think?

Kizane21

Id say the 2 bigher ones could get a very weak soloution..like 1/4 - 1/2 tsp per gal for now...

Thanks again for always answering all my noon questions...ok I assume if I prepared a gallon of very weak solution I wouldn't put it into reservoir yet and flood the table...do I pour it into my humidity some tray till it reaches like half or 2/3 the way up the RW cube? Or just dip the cubes is the solution just for a few seconds till they are completely soaked?..how long I let them sit in solution and/or how would you apply it to just two small cubes like this?...thanks homie

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Id just dip the cubes for a second. Take note on how heavy they get.. when they get lighter dip again. , also keep spraying w ph water..And they almost look rooted enough to upcube.

Kizane21

Id just dip the cubes for a second. Take note on how heavy they get.. when they get lighter dip again. , also keep spraying w ph water..And they almost look rooted enough to upcube.

And am I supposed to mix the nutrients with distilled water or really good purified drinking water?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I use straight tapwater myself...then i dont have to add as much cal mag wise. I keep my ph around 5.8 6.0. I use a basic gh dropper test and keep it yellow.

Latest posts

Latest posts