What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

Kizane21

Just take into account the amount of stretch and if the strain is know for single colas or strong lateral branching. If i was running a whole tray of girlscout cookies id pack at least 30 into the tray becase they grow mainly straight up and down with not a lot of branching.... so id say its mostly strain dependent. What kind were you thinking???

the seeds i bought White Widow and got free OG kush and Afghani all are known for main single cola from what ive researched on the internet and bought them just cause the main cola and minimal brdanching cause ive been plaining on the SOG technigue all along. Just dont want to overcrowd since i only have a 600w ballast and bulbs but def most important thing is yield for my broke ass this time around so I def wanna pack in as many as possible for sure...what should i put the Pro-Mix in you think to make it into a mother plant? will soon be getting a tent or making sectioned off part of my roomfor the clones and mothers...once again thanks so much for the help wish i could re-pay you somehow...really aprreciate it bro

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya most of your afghanis grow short so sog on those ir white widow would work well. To start fill a red solo cup up with promix 3/4 of the way and drop the cube in. Just make sure u bury it deep enough to support the stalk but be careful to not break it...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
With zero veg time id pack the whole tray full. With 30 days veg id go 20 to 30 tops. Ive got a tray of glufies under a 600 right now that tecieved about 40 days veg and theres 20 in the tray because it will fill the canopy...

Kizane21

With zero veg time id pack the whole tray full. With 30 days veg id go 20 to 30 tops. Ive got a tray of glufies under a 600 right now that tecieved about 40 days veg and theres 20 in the tray because it will fill the canopy...

awseome info your the man, just wish i could get that many clones/cuttings right now for sure just so anxious, def gonna try making it to colorado but if not your help will def be greatly appreciated so far and beyond bro

Kizane21

Ya most of your afghanis grow short so sog on those ir white widow would work well. To start fill a red solo cup up with promix 3/4 of the way and drop the cube in. Just make sure u bury it deep enough to support the stalk but be careful to not break it...

cool cool going to buy some right now thanks g

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Wher im at a bale of promix is 37$ and will fill 7 5 gallon buckets...beforw u get a crop out u gotta establish your moms to get that # up.

Kizane21

Wher im at a bale of promix is 37$ and will fill 7 5 gallon buckets...beforw u get a crop out u gotta establish your moms to get that # up.

Cool cool...whats approx height of mother plant to get that many cuttings you think? or a 1-2 ft mother produces about how many clones you think?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Depends on how tall and wide you grow it and under what sort of light. My mothers are under t12 bulbs and are probably 3 months old and i could take 30 40 cuts per plant.

Kizane21

its been 19 days since i placed the germinated seed in cube and the stem broke the surface...when i put them in the solo cups with pro-mix do i start low strength problend pro grow nutrient solution yet or no? if so how it get done in the solo cups with the pro-mix...sorry with the constant noob questions appreciate your patience

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Wet the promix, fill the cup half way, put cube in, fill in around the cube. Eye it out and put it where you want it, don't compact the media, firmly fill and snug up, don't press, water in with appropriate strength nutrients. 0.6ec is where I start seedlings.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Hey sturgeon how's it going? Looking good as usual keep up the good work!

Sorry to bother but it's been scratching me and I figured id ask your opinion again. Looking pretty cookies to me, what do you think? Cookie or no Cookie?

Kizane21

Wet the promix, fill the cup half way, put cube in, fill in around the cube. Eye it out and put it where you want it, don't compact the media, firmly fill and snug up, don't press, water in with appropriate strength nutrients. 0.6ec is where I start seedlings.

sweet..will do thanks homie appreciate it a lot

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
When i start seedlings i go just straight ph water until they habe their first couple sets of real leaves. Also chrono, im no cookie expert but id say its 50/50. I see a couple duckfoot leaves but it doesn't seem to have the leaf deformities or long petioles like forum cookies...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Some gsc identifiers and deformities ime.....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

its been 27 days since i put seedling in these cubes,any clue why bottom leaves would be dying and yellowing? max temp was 86 f and i always keep cubes wet, and the shriveled up dead one on left was healthy one day then literally hours later looked like this...my broke ass hasnt been able to buy the Pro-Mix yet that my major problem? should i start with nutrients yet? transfer to 4x4's?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Just keep the cubes moist, not soaking wet. Are the actual top leaves showing anu yellow or spots or is it just the first little seedling pieces. The coteyldons or how eber its spelled lol....any roots comimg out of tje bottom of those cubes yet? Thats usually when i do my transplants is when there's a decent amount coming out of the bottom. They look pretty youmg still, idk if id start them on nutrient yet, bit if you do use a very weak dilution...

Kizane21

Just keep the cubes moist, not soaking wet. Are the actual top leaves showing anu yellow or spots or is it just the first little seedling pieces. The coteyldons or how eber its spelled lol....any roots comimg out of tje bottom of those cubes yet? Thats usually when i do my transplants is when there's a decent amount coming out of the bottom. They look pretty youmg still, idk if id start them on nutrient yet, bit if you do use a very weak dilution...

ya top set of leaves on both look good and healthy no yellowing or spotting pretty green but the bottom sets on both are yellowing and shriveled up yeah the small little seedling leaves towards bottom, these are what both of the bottoms of the cubes look like

let them grow a bit more root structure before transfer or good? your previous pics looks like you waited longer but im a noob i dont know

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Id give them a little longer to root. I usually give cuts 21 days in the dome. My seedlings get dropped in promix as soom as i get roots out of the bottom of the cube. Also the cubes you're using are bigger than my starter cubes. I use 1.5 aok grodan sheets.

Latest posts

Latest posts