Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Prop 19 will not create competition from people growing 5x5 as you've already stated.

Krunch already faces everyone in the world who wants to move to CA and do the med thing as he and YOU are doing.

You foam a the mouth and act so reverently, but you are currently part of the PROFIT scene with MMJ and hope to be with prop 19.

What makes you better than Krunch, and how did you acquire the righteousness to be so indignant at people like Krunch who are just doing their thing and speaking their mind?

:joint:

krunch wants to keep mj illegal at any cost and in this case that happends to be innocent people. I'm working to make sure no one is ever arrested for mj again. should we have let the nazis to "keep doing their thing"? some of us have ethics that aren't effected by our wallets....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know I agree with Prop 19. I do not agree with these comments. This is where we need some moderation. he is not Hitler lets come down a few notches no one is saying anything bad except our camp at the moment why is this necessary. He is only 1 person and wont have any impact on this bill since he is not voting. Im out for tonight im just not feeling it right now.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I think that if you read back through the afternoon, you will find that you were making some pretty inflammatory remarks yourself. I think it's time to let it go.

I dont feel i made any Flaming remarks to anyone. I dont have to explain myself. But i have, and usually will. I'm a down to earth person just like you and everyone else. I've been a extremely fair moderator. This is off topic and this shall be the last post of this. If you want to post about this somewhere else. Take it to the complaint department. Ok?

This shall be the last post about judging any moderators decision on anything in here. Stay on topic, As this thread pertains to the legalization of marijuana.

So please continue the discussion. Thank you.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
The 14 year old wanted it. Its like anyone forced anything onto anyone.

Do you understand how this sounds???
The point is, no Adult, unless the ones you can count as Parents, or close family friends...has any business smoking with a kid that is under 14--
I am kinda surprised that this is an issue here--
Come think you are gonna hang out, and get my 12 year old daughter stoned...guess what, 20 year old...you may never be able to buy liquor during your lifetime--:wave:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
krunch wants to keep mj illegal at any cost and in this case that happends to be innocent people. I'm working to make sure no one is ever arrested for mj again. should we have let the nazis to "keep doing their thing"? some of us have ethics that aren't effected by our wallets....

The concentration camps were emptied. They weren't kept running.

Some of us would like to stand by our ethics.

It's never been about my wallet.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
why is smoking with kids an issue here? I mean I agree that 7 years is insane but it seems like it would be easy to abide by. I have 4 kids 19, 17, 14 and 11 and I cannot imagine smoking with my 19 year old much less my 14 year old. And it doesn't matter when I started smoking... I grew up!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
why is smoking with kids an issue here? I mean I agree that 7 years is insane but it seems like it would be easy to abide by. I have 4 kids 19, 17, 14 and 11 and I cannot imagine smoking with my 19 year old much less my 14 year old. And it doesn't matter when I started smoking... I grew up!

It will appeal more to the people more reluctant who think of it as a very intoxicating substance. They can compare apple to oranges. and think. Ok if Alcohol is 21, then marijuana should be too. fair enough!

Thats just my best educated guess though.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
It will appeal more to the people more reluctant who think of it as a very intoxicating substance. They can compare apple to oranges. and think. Ok if Alcohol is 21, then marijuana should be too. fair enough!

Thats just my best educated guess though.

oh yeah I understand that. It just seems to be a point of contention for some people in this thread. Do they want to smoke with kids?

OCkushKing

I dont know if it will be worth it to grow dank weed, they say the price will drop 80% if legal in cali,
$12 for 1/8 of OG
serously?
why would someone even grow anymore?

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I dont know if it will be worth it to grow dank weed, they say the price will drop 80% if legal in cali,
$12 for 1/8 of OG
serously?

to smoke of coarse! In a perfect world everyone would grow and smoke there own!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
oh yeah I understand that. It just seems to be a point of contention for some people in this thread. Do they want to smoke with kids?

In high school. i could find Pot any time i wanted. So i dont think that will stop underage smoking. Keep it 21 and over, is going to make it like alcohol in the fact of them wanting to rebel and smoke it. So in essence is BS. Also 21 is the FEDERAL standard for an adult smoking marijuana too. As seen in Charles Lynch's federal Case, and he lost. Facing 100 years in prison minimum. Where his Medical Marijuana shop was raided and one of his charges where selling to minors, which consisted of adults under 21, which he had over 3000 patients who fit that criteria. Really BS.

But i can see this being more of a protection of the integrity of this bill. And preventing Federal Government from claiming minors are smoking it at a 18 age limit.

OCkushKing

Prop 19 = 80% Price Drop. Goodbye Quality!

Prop 19 = 80% Price Drop. Goodbye Quality!

So in about a month or so Californians will be voting to legalize Marijuana. What does this mean? Well to Joe Toker this means pot will be available at your local liquor store and Phillip Morris will have OG kush for $60 an ounce and a pretty package too.

Dont believe me, read this!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/07/proposition-19-marijuana-costs.html

I guess we can say goodbye to quality, because most growers i know wont grow low yeilding quality strains anymore.

Good thing i only grow for personal consumption, because i dont see the cost of cultivation going down anytime soon!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
But i will Moderate as i need to. Just because a moderater is active in a discussion. Does not mean im not still going to MODERATE a thread. As we all want our best behavior and proper respect for each other. Amen. over and out.

I was being fucked with by a cop one time...and I looked at him and said, "I admire you"-
He asked, "Why"??
I said..."Because if I ever acted like you, I would feel like the biggest punk ass bitch that ever lived...but you, just took it in stride--"
He arrested me--
"Polite"..does not always pave the road--:dance013:

CaptainTrips

I've smoked with my mom (kinda) and dad... I smoked with a 19 year old girl once (amoung other things lol), so I can see why someone wouldn't like that part of the bill. You could in theory pass a joint to a 19/20 year old at a concert or something of the sort, although unlikely to be caught...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats fine with me the less people that are growing the more people I can help. Anybody the sales if there is no compition there going directly to the bank.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
$12 for 1/8 of OG
serously?

Then why does top notch herb in Amsterdam cost 13-18 euros per gram? To say prices for the best of the best will plummet to $3 per gram is BEYOND ridiculous. How many people would bother growing if a pound cost $1000 at a retail level? Nobody. Demand is going to skyrocket coupled with the liscensing, cost of production, excise, state and federal tax I hardly see price dropping more than 10-20%. Id imagine the farthest we'd see prices drop is $10-13 a gram for high quality and $5-7 a gram for commercial. Plenty of room for people to make a comfortable living without worrying about a bunch of LEO thugs kicking your doors in at the crack of dawn with assault rifles aimed at your face.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
why do you post these lies. Yes it will get cheaper thank god!!!

But quality will never drop!!!! only gets better thanks to Gypsy, donors, breeders, cloners, and users. :)

heres a quote from the same article of a news paper you where reading. So i dont know WHERE YOU GOT DROP IN POTENCY.

its at the bottom of the page if you actually read it. :thinking:

it could also encourage smokers to turn to the highest-potency marijuana to get more bang for their buck, the researchers concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts