What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertigo shows her long legs and what will Pandora show me?

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
picture.php

Pandora is not as early as the Vertigo, but she's starting to frost up. I was worried about the lack of a smell, but she's now developing a sweet aroma.

Nice fat buds. They should really bulk up over the next 2 weeks (Day 53 now).

picture.php

highroller614

All these seed dealers make a lot of claims/sales pitch.....Buying genetics is like gambling. I gambled on sour 60. heavy hitter but buzz was lacking to say the least. 10 plants 10 phenos. I read smoke reports on here that said it was potent. makes me wonder if some of these growers even smoke. I've grown a couple autos. A couple of my diesel ryders were outstanding.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
All these seed dealers make a lot of claims/sales pitch.....Buying genetics is like gambling. I gambled on sour 60. heavy hitter but buzz was lacking to say the least. 10 plants 10 phenos. I read smoke reports on here that said it was potent. makes me wonder if some of these growers even smoke. I've grown a couple autos. A couple of my diesel ryders were outstanding.

Way too many people tried to rush autos into the marketplace. This has soured a lot of people on autos. I know I had horrid results with my supposed lowryder2s that just would not stay in flower.

So far the five Vertigos I have had 4 similar plants and just one outlier, a dwarf that I likely caused with a PH imbalance.

The last two are starting to flower nicely. The plants are a bit small, but they've been sharing light and space with other projects.

picture.php

picture.php

Shown here on May23:
c81e177e8def3ac55b3608bfca174c93_678687.jpg

I really like the Vertigos. I took a small test of one of the outside Vertigos and the smoke is as good as my first Vertigo. That's saying a lot as that smoke was as good as I'd had in decades.
picture.php

highroller614

coming along nice

coming along nice

Looks good to me. :plant grow: Looks like it will be a while.... :clock watch: Looks like you should get a descent yield also.

jm420

Veteran
looks a little frostier than the one similiar to mine,hopefully she smokes well.

Whoever came up with Paridises desciption should be fired or shot

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
JM,

The Pandora I grew certainly doesnt live up to the "best ever" title. I smoked a sample yesterday and I'm not writing home to momma about it.

I may not be dancing over Pandora, but I'm lovin on my last two Vertigos. Even the popcorn gets frosty early:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2a4624616dd3ba147759710772eb8e01_703431.jpg

These buds are looking just like my first vertigo. Nice skunky lemon smell, too.

The first Vertigo filled a quart canning jar. I've had a while to savor its smoke and its still top notch.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
The last of 5 Vertigo seeds are now 40 dank days old.

picture.php

I was lucky and ended up with 4 plants of very similar structure and one dwarf out of 5 seeds.

I don't know why others had such variable plants, just as I don't know why my LR2's didn't auto flower. My Vertigos were very uniform, very resinous and very early.

I took one hit tonight of my second Vertigo. This outside plant simply floored me with her punch.

Wow.Amazing smoke.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
All 5 of my Vertigo and my sole Pandora are curing. The Vertigo yielded about a QP and the Pandora was around 1.5 ounces.

The Pandora smoke is ok, just ok. There isn't much to say about her taste. She's weak that way. There's a good solid stone, "stoned" as the package describes the high. I would be glad to have it IF I didn't have anything else.

The Vertigo smoke is very good. Its just too bad that I do not care for the rotten lemon flavor.

The high is strong and somewhat sedative. I find that I hit a couple of hits of my good Danish sativa early in the evening and then take a kick from Vertigo to send me to bed and a good sleep.

My Vertigo were uniform and extremely early. I'm very glad I tried them.

highroller614

Sorry to hear about your Pandora. I'm going through the same problem with my big devil#2. Out of this world bag appeal no taste and weak buzz. Since growing autos I noticed it can be hit and miss but always a good utility. Sounds like your vertigo payed off though. A QP should keep you right for a while.......

Puffster

loving your vertigo show!

Did you ever try one of those Hashplant x Vertigo crosses, Claude?

all the best.
Puff

Latest posts

Latest posts